Become a Patron!

Strawberries & Cream with what else?

travanx

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just received some new flavors today and thought this flavor by Flavor Apprentice smelled good enough to try mixing at 10% on its own. It smells good but tastes awful at 10%. Any ideas what else to try mixing with this? I have most of the FA dessert flavors. Probably have to abandon this mix into the drain.

travanx

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I couldn't take it anymore and dumped the mix. I am wondering if this flavor is just horrid to begin with. Maybe at 2%?

I don't have cake. Any suggestions on cake flavors? I probably need to find something to mix with this so I don't waste the rest of the bottle. And cake sounds good on its own anyways.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
All the Strawberry flavorings taste(vape) like crap to me.
You might be able to tolerate it at 1-2% tho.
Add some FA Cookie 1-2%, or TFA Cheesecake Graham Crust 5%.
Watermelon or Kiwi?
TFA Vanilla Swirl?

What other flavors do you have?

JediTT

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
idk about juice flavor brands but ive had some juice that was strawberries and cream with a bit of pineapple and it was delicious

Jonathan Tittle

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The Strawberry & Strawberries and Cream flavors from TFA, to me, don't taste right when it comes to vaping. Strawberry Ripe has always been my favorite of the three, though some recipes call for a mix of Strawberry Ripe & Strawberries and Cream, so you may want to give that a go to see if you come out with something you like.

I believe that one I was looking at was something along the lines of 8% SB Ripe and 2-3% SB&C with a few other flavors (Vanilla Swirl, Bavarian Cream and 1-2 others). From what I've seen, it's used more as an additive than a standalone or majority flavor.

VU Sponsors