Become a Patron!

Storing E Juice

CDZVaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I live in NY and in the summertime it gets real hot and humid. My question is, Where is the best place to store juice? My main concern is the humidity, could I put it in the fridge?

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Yep, you can do that.

I would suggest you get some Tupperware or some other type of containers to put your bottles so liquid in so you don't get vegetable boogers on them..

CDZVaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok, great. Thanks...

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
if you do, watch out for "floaters", anything that might look off in a juice..
watch out too that your caps are on tight, condensation can kill a juice quick.

CDZVaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you. Could those things happen say, in 2 or 3 days in the fridge? I usually dont keep a large stock of juice. Maybe 3 or 4 bottles at a time, so they would be rotated through relatively quick.

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's humid where I live, too, but not especially so--not that awful degree humidity you have on the east coast. But it is very hot and unremittingly so in summer. My storebought juices spent the entire season last year out of direct sunlight but in temperatures between 75 and 90 degrees F (usually 82, though) and seemed none the worse for it.

I have nothing to compare my experience to, ie, i dunno what they would have been like if they'd been in the fridge or ac, but I thought I'd just put that out there.

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
woah..I just turned "bronze". It suddenly says "bronze" under my avi.
Not sure how I feel about that. Did I win third place in the vaping olympics? ¯\(°_o)/¯

CDZVaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks for sharing lirruping and Congrats on turning Bronze...

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Thank you. Could those things happen say, in 2 or 3 days in the fridge? I usually dont keep a large stock of juice. Maybe 3 or 4 bottles at a time, so they would be rotated through relatively quick.

I have had it happen within a day to up to a month..
my house is a bit weird too.. I am on a down slope of a mountain..
depends on the time of year as well..

just be careful..

CDZVaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Right on Smoky Blue. Im on the top (3rd) floor of an old apartment building, so the heat is even worse with the sun beating down. The humidity is all icing...unfortunatly running an A/C unit is expensive so the fridge is the next best option. Gotta do whats best for the juice, lol...

VU Sponsors