Still in business?

riverdan

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Has anyone tried ordering juice from these guys lately?

I've been trying to get in touch with them recently to follow up with a discussion I had with one of their employees a few months ago about a customer service issue I had. I thought it had been resolved at the time but when I check records it hadn't.

They don't seem to respond to emails or answer the phone.

Etown smoke

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
As far as I know they are still in business, the shop up the street from me still stocks their juice. I've heard the just recently moved the juice lab out of the city tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Etown smoke

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I've also met a couple of them and they seamed very "fly by night" ish. Maybe they made enough money to give up on it and let it fall. They do have some tasty juice tho

riverdan

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ahh you might be thinking of the THEboilingpoint... confusing I know... There seems to be two companies with the same name, one in canada and another in the US.

Etown smoke

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ah yes you are correct and you must want the one in the US

Jim_MDP

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd only made one 3 bottle order back in December, but I actually figured if I was going to grab several tasty but economy different juices before the crackdown... they'd be one I'd re-order.

Hope they haven't folded.

riverdan

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It's too bad. I really liked their juice as well. They had awesome customer service too.

VU Sponsors