Become a Patron!

Still doubt vaping?

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeap...... I would say that vaping is cleaner...... Thank you for sharing. It is cleaner than standing at a grill , than frying in the kitchen, than spraying air freshener, windex, perfumes, car exhaust, and the list goes on.

We subject ourselves and lungs to so many much more harmful ingredients willingly than what the "vapors" produce.

The only dangerous thing I can imagine vaping might do is cause a person in the same room with you to gag on the sweet odor of some liquids and punch you.

Even that, when someone is covered in a nauseating, over powering perfume/ body spray , you are not allowed to make them go outside and stay 6 feet away from others. When someone does not use deodorant cause its not natural, when someone is farting up a storm, when someone has just been on a drinking binge......etc

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Sadly, in some cases, I wish someone would lite up a smoke to cover up the stench of too much perfume or BO.

Or cover up BO that is covered by a layer of cologne or perfume.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Qorax is a good guy...!

It would have been better if he had written them; I can't understand over half of what he says.

Andria

geoffd

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
To answer - no I don't doubt vaping. I know research is ongoing and there are questions, but I know how I feel after only a little more than a month of not smoking and the change is amazing. Vaping is how I stopped smoking after 40 years. I see the risk as minimal in comparison so I'm going with it and actually enjoying it.
;) :cloud:

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Came across this vid today it's nothing fancy, it's been out a while but reminded me exactly why I gave up smoking and took up vaping....enjoy

this vid is perfect ...

VU Sponsors