Become a Patron!

Still a newbie since Feb '16

Patcharapon

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Never thought I would go into full time vaping since started. On & off cig-vape since but..... here's how all started!

I was tempted with multiple flavors available and vaping (can be) cheaper than cigarette which is on the price-rise in my country. I used to smoked at least ONE pack per day. Health wise Im still unsure but hope vaping does better...

My humble beginning was guided by my tattoo artist. As a start, I was introduced to IPV D3 mod box + UWELL CROWN for start. Since I was a heavy smoker, I opted for heavier VG on coffee (my favourite comsumption) flavor. Due to its thicknness, I had been changing coil and wig on daily basis or the burn smell will be overwhelming.
(been asking around among vaping friends, everyone seems to have their own opinion on how to prolong the usage of built-coil). Then i got lazy due to the hassle; so... I turned to Peach Lemon for easy (on the throat) vaping...
*I never liked cool/cold taste though

Thanks to VU! I found a thread on how to build (for VG 60 & above) setups on single coil. Now Im vaping my favourite coffee on VG90 all day and still kicking without any burning effect... Loving it to the MAX!

Note: now with this forum, i plan to expand my vaping knowledge & transform myself into a fulltime vaper (say no to cigarette); hope to learn/get other tank/s & coils available for me to try in near future... double... triple coil builds
*been longing to try them out

not forgetting to express my gratefulness to everyone for sharing the knowledge. Thank you very much
*pardon my english

now im taking .6ohm @ 4v + 25w all day! im a happy man!!!
ef877b84e1e8b379c7896512ed95fa36.jpg

my California coffee milk eliquid!
ebb20eb3cae30bba9dfa2c94564249bf.jpg

my built + 6 wraps single coil + pancake wig
*superb on heavier VG!
edb93b25fe8858b97d419fe02e9a551c.jpg

HAPPY VAPING

Vaper | Tattooist | Diver | Cyclist

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi there, I like to read threads where a member got the help they needed to better their vaping experience here on VU, glad you are here and nice to meet you!!!:wave:

Patcharapon

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi there, I like to read threads where a member got the help they needed to better their vaping experience here on VU, glad you are here and nice to meet you!!!:wave:
truly... the information available in this forum has been all great to me. been reading different threads for days until i found what i was looking for. thank you again

*at least my vape set will never be covered by dust again

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
:) Welcome. Hope you do enjoy vaping much better than smoking. I used to smoke about half a pack to pack a day and used snuff, chewing tobacco for about 35 years. Wife finally had enough of direct cost and was concerned for my health. She wants me 'hanging around longer'. :) I am glad to be a vaper now. Yes, I still have a stumble now and then, smoke a single cigarette. My last cigarette though was nearly three to four months ago. I don't beat myself up over those rather I congratulate myself for all the others I'm not smoking.

Patcharapon

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to the VU! :D
thannks vaping4joy
:) Welcome. Hope you do enjoy vaping much better than smoking. I used to smoke about half a pack to pack a day and used snuff, chewing tobacco for about 35 years. Wife finally had enough of direct cost and was concerned for my health. She wants me 'hanging around longer'. :) I am glad to be a vaper now. Yes, I still have a stumble now and then, smoke a single cigarette. My last cigarette though was nearly three to four months ago. I don't beat myself up over those rather I congratulate myself for all the others I'm not smoking.
that's awesome... i wish to say "my last smoke was dot dot dot days/mths/yrs ago" too... looking forward & counting

VU Sponsors