Become a Patron!

Sticky fingers with the Profile, could it be the Paranormal?

I noticed it doesn't leak in the sense you see anything, but I don't know if its the way the Paranormal 250c's deck is slightly slightly raised, I know your deck isn't supposed to be a sealant but the sticky fingers is getting annoying, I don't get it (waaaaaa) with the Falcon King (I know, already selling it) and wonder if the seals are just not sealed well?

The overhang maybe? Is it just that these are not FULLY sealed?
IMG_6017.JPG
I'm not a year into vaping again so forgive any idiocy.

James

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Possibly condensation from the heated deck. I get what looks like wetness on some of my slicker finished mods too sometimes.

Sounds bout right to me, Ill tell ya the Paranormal stood up some good leakage so far, afraid to see what inside, gonna crack it open soon slowly to clean a bit, I know that screen placement is a pain in the a$$ if it gets loose.

Anyway thank you!

James

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Sounds bout right to me, Ill tell ya the Paranormal stood up some good leakage so far, afraid to see what inside, gonna crack it open soon slowly to clean a bit, I know that screen placement is a pain in the a$$ if it gets loose.

Anyway thank you!

James
Big Paranormal fan here, I own 3 and have never had an issue with the seating of anything on the top of them that could cause leaking. The only time any of them have gotten sticky is from a leaky RTA.

Yup, like @MrMeowgi said, its from the condensation but out of the sides, I think it from filling it too much, and not that I try to at all, but I like the well bottom to be a bit oiled up, is that it? Leaving juice not absorbed by the cotton?

Lost Vape Paranormal's are incredible, I work for a pretty large company that owns 65 vape, cbd, hardware, pipes, and all that fun stuff, but I dont work in the store I work in corporate so theres not too many vapers their.

Thanks!

Hitting the Falcon Kind for now.leaving this rda on a plate for the night, leave it by a heat register to see what the damage is tomorrow, I know the heat wont really be that much but it will warm it up passed room temp which is better than nothing I guess...

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
yeah, the Para's are pretty slick. just got my first one about 2 weeks ago. I really like the removable panels, yeah, I got that one.

yeah, the Para's are pretty slick. just got my first one about 2 weeks ago. I really like the removable panels, yeah, I got that one.
And you get USA support, I had a problem with one of the wooden doors, emailed them, they sent me another set no charge nothing, and all this within a few days, this on top of the slew of other goodies that makes this IMO THE best mod in this any category, you get what you pay for, and for a couple extra 20s you get ALL you need. The only category no to is squonks, but they have one of those too ;)

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
that's great, but I hope I never have a problem with it. but I do wish they had more door options. saying that, I made one. the color is nice, though it didn't look as good as I had expected. I am going to get a few more pieces and try them out.
this is luxury vinyl flooring.

IMG_3520.JPG

that's great, but I hope I never have a problem with it. but I do wish they had more door options. saying that, I made one. the color is nice, though it didn't look as good as I had expected. I am going to get a few more pieces and try them out.
this is luxury vinyl flooring.

View attachment 141120

NIIIICE... nice collection too. Hey do the doors fit snug, any overhang? One of my wood doors is slightly sticking out, its the placement of the magnet on the mod, even after they sent me new ones still had the issue, its just a bit annoying, I have OCD

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
snug = perfect. overhang , you mean like sticking out like the one I made ? look at the top.

snug = perfect. overhang , you mean like sticking out like the one I made ? look at the top.
Awesome! Snug I mean sits IN, you do not feel any edges, but from the pic, looks like if it were 1mm thinner it would sit snugger but hey just the fact you did that is freaking awesome. What did you use?

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Awesome! Snug I mean sits IN, you do not feel any edges, but from the pic, looks like if it were 1mm thinner it would sit snugger but hey just the fact you did that is freaking awesome. What did you use?

the originals all fit snug, no overhang. that one I made, I wasn't crazy about it, so I didn't thin it down. that was just a test panel. my plan was to make 2 out of stabwood, and I still may.

that one is luxury vinyl flooring.

VU Sponsors