Become a Patron!

steeping ejuice

twisted

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just got a cheap candle warmer and was wondering how long do you steep for? Can I use plastic bottles or only glass? And should I put nic in before or after? Do you leave the cap off to air out while steeping?

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I just got a cheap candle warmer and was wondering how long do you steep for? Can I use plastic bottles or only glass? And should I put nic in before or after? Do you leave the cap off to air out while steeping?
you can steep it anywhere from 4-8 hrs. I would keep your eye on it at first until you a confident its not going to get to hot. if there is room maybe throw some little glass marbles in there or something for an added precaution to help keep it from one spot getting to hot. Nic goes in before , caps on to steep :)

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I wouldnt recommend it . other than melting the bottle Id be worried about what kind of chemicals might bleed out into your juice. With that being said Im vaping some juice right now in a plastic bottle I forgot on the dashboard for 3 days and dark as night. Ha ! so not sure how much my above logic makes scene. but officially on the books Id say no lol

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I've been known to steep a plastic bottle in a cup of hot top water for a brief time. It's not outrageously hot. 150 in glass is the optimal temp.

VU Sponsors