Become a Patron!

Steam Crave Mesh Deck Preorders Starts Now - Ships 1/10/20

TrollDragon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Well as you can see from the SC FB group, my mesh decks have arrived. I trimmed off the side rails on the included strips to get rid of hot spots. It will suffice for today until I can get some proper old school mesh installed later.

Mesh Build.jpg

Side rails trimmed off.
Stock Mesh with Rayon.jpg

Working good at 70W but it will be put on a DNA as soon as I get some proper mesh in there.
Mesh Setting.jpg

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well as you can see from the SC FB group, my mesh decks have arrived. I trimmed off the side rails on the included strips to get rid of hot spots. It will suffice for today until I can get some proper old school mesh installed later.

View attachment 156701

Side rails trimmed off.
View attachment 156703

Working good at 70W but it will be put on a DNA as soon as I get some proper mesh in there.
View attachment 156702
Yippee!!! Finally!

How are you liking it so far?

TrollDragon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yippee!!! Finally!

How are you liking it so far?
The flavor is outstanding! I didn't get any regular mesh installed yet and I have to dig for it, probably this weekend.

I'm going to try a dual 28ga fused clapton build on the second deck, but wrapped like a parallel coil and using all 4 legs to keep the clamps even. (Old AGA-T7 build, one coil CW and the other CCW sharing the same wick.)

I'll post pics to the FB group if it works good, but it might raise a few hackles. ;) :D

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The flavor is outstanding! I didn't get any regular mesh installed yet and I have to dig for it, probably this weekend.

I'm going to try a dual 28ga fused clapton build on the second deck, but wrapped like a parallel coil and using all 4 legs to keep the clamps even. (Old AGA-T7 build, one coil CW and the other CCW sharing the same wick.)

I'll post pics to the FB group if it works good, but it might raise a few hackles. ;) :D
I’m so happy that you also found the flavor to be outstanding! :cheers:
True about raising a few hackles :D

I like this vandy vape mesh per foot better Because its wider and it's 5 bucks for a 5 foot roll. You can squeeze 95 sheets out of a 5 foot roll at a cost of 5.2 cents per sheet. As cheap as that is I can afford to throw away my mesh with my cotton anytime I want without feeling wasteful.
20200324_031632.jpg

VU Sponsors