Become a Patron!

Steam City by SteamWorks. «Hello!» from Foggy Albion»

Vape Path

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Today I would like to present you my review on e-liquid Steam City by SteamWorks, guys!:)

This juice came to me straight from Manchester, thanks to SteamWorks.
Such a set is pretty new and has 5 different to each other flavors with their own characters and names.
1-8.png

As for the packages, each box has three 10 ml bottles inside and some important info outside, from which you can know important warnings, manufacturer`s contact and names of concrete juice.

As for the bottles, I can underline, that labels pasted smooth, without unpasted edges. You can find all important info on them, such as warnings, contacts, expire date, the name of concrete juice, nicotine level and logo.
2-7.png

Noses are small and narrow, so you`ll forget about small filling windows of atomizers.
Bottles have the first control opening and child protection system, which works perfectly.​

3-7.png

Steam City components:
Nicotine level:
0/3/6 mg/ml;
Сapacity: 30 ml (per 10 ml in bottle);
Flavors: YUPPIE, RAW RANDY, GRIME TIME, ORIGINAL RUDEBOY, MODS CLASH;
VG/PG/EB: 70 /27,78 /1,4;
Manufacturer: SteamWorks, UK, Manchester

For this review i got the full set from 5 flavors with 0 mg nicotine.
Bottles were closed so airtight, that, not seeing the map of flavors, i couldn`t feel aroma at all!​

Test devices:
Atomizers: Desire Rabbies RDA, Vandy Vape Kylin RTA;
Box mod: Anais Frontier​

YUPPIE (Yuppie is our Lemon flavour which has had people vaping our tester tanks non stop on Friday with its sharp and refreshing taste of lemon, bursts into your mouth and leaves a long-lasting l fizzy aftertaste)
7-7.png

Well, this is more lime juice, than lemon, as manufacturer says. On inspiration you`ll feel the blast wave of this citrus, which is a little bitter and sour. And then, if you have a really sensitive receptors – will taste a light lemon flavor. Also, on exhale i`ve found a pretty and tasty light carbonation. Good work! My mark is «5»!

RAW RANDY (Raw Dandy is a watermelon flavour e-liquid in the range, this isn't no ordinary watermelon flavour though.. Starting off with a nice light taste of fresh watermelon, you soon find yourself enjoying the sweetness of Lychee infused with watermelon to create a smooth and pleasant vape fit for a warm day)
5-8.png

Inhaling this juice I feel sweetness of ripe watermelon, which has no chamois taste and them, while exhale – you can enjoy an exotic lychees, making mix more interesting.
Think, that this is the best watermelon flavor i`ve tested for some months. I can advice it for everyday use! My mark is «5»

ORIGINAL RUDEBOY (Original Rudeboy is a fresh orange flavour which gives you a pleasant orange vape which leaves you with a brilliant fizzy aftertaste which was loved)
8-7.png

I`ve filled my atomizer until its edge and prepared to kick. But making a long puff I felt a high level of chamois of orange aroma, which`s mixed with strong cooler throat hit. God! The name of juice speaks for itself – RUDEBOY. I don`t advice this juice for you because of chamois. My mark is «2» from 5.

GRIME TIME (Grime Time is a brand new take on the old Tobacco flavour by complimenting it with a swirl of Cocoa and a dash of Cream.
Vaping Grime Time will open your senses to the Rich Burley Tobacco initially before you find yourself discovering a taste of cocoa mixed with cream revealing itself pleasantly at the end)
6-8.png

Before telling you about this flavor, I would like to underline the fact, that even a natural cigar has an unnatural aroma and flavor, while first puffs. This is its feature.
While inspire it on I feel a taste of natural flavor of cigar leaf, which is strong and saturated. And on exhale you can feel a light cacao. There is no cream at all (on my opinion) and it will be better, if this juice could be a little sweeter (maybe add here mono fruit flavor). Good, but not perfect. My mark is «4» from 5, and I suggest it to tobacco juice lovers.

MODS CLASH (For this flavour we have gone for a mellow mango flavour thats brought to life with the blending of mint that comes to fore the more you vape, creating a truely delectable vape which will have you vaping non-stop. A smooth flavour for all palletes to enjoy)
9-7.png

I`m not very fond of «cold» and freazy juice, which can bit my brains ;) So, this juice I can advice for to all, who prefers such flavors more, than i`m. On inspiration you can feel a soft mango aroma and flavor, which is mixed with mint. It tastes as some sweets from my childhood (don`t remember its name). If the cooler was weaker, it would be great! So, my mark is «4» from 5.

-Bottles and Labels quality. Convenient nozzles, informative labels, small smart bottles with bright logos. Well, my mark is «5».
-Flavor. This juice produces it well and I can insist on, that you`ll like both flavors, maybe, (maybe!!!) except MODS CLASH (as for me, there is too much mint here) and i`m sure, except ORIGINAL RUDEBOY.
-Price. You can buy a bottle with 30 ml version for 4.9£. This is a competitive price!

PROS:
•Small and convenient bottles and nozzles;
•Child protection system;
•First opening control;
•Informative labels;
•Bright and juicy flavors

CONS:
•As for me there is too much mint in MODS CLASH and chamois in ORIGINAL RUDEBOY

СV
«Steam City» is a really tasty juice, which is of a high quality and price!
I hope, that SteamWorks will invent something like this and work on some mistakes, presenting it to us in the nearest future! Do you want to give up smoking – taste this juice and forget about such a bad smell habbit!
You can buy Steam City juice here.

Thank you for reading!

Last edited:

VU Sponsors