Become a Patron!

Stealth Vaping (Also for Beginners)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Don't bother being around people that get offended by vaping. If you are in mixed company, wait until you are in an area you know you can vape without bothering anyone. Doctors prove waiting does not kill anyone on a daily basis, look at their waiting rooms.

Be respectful, same as if you were smoking tobacco cigarettes. Don't vape around infants/toddlers, elderly, or other infirm people. I do not understand any need to stealth vape, unless it would be for a combat mission in the military.

Yes, I understand having addiction to nicotine. I also understand too having enough self discipline, and respect to respect others and yourself. This is why I do not understand the needing to stealth vape. I can only think people have such low opinions of themselves and others. If they didn't well then there would maybe not be a need of stealth vaping?

Also, if you're a teen or otherwise under age to not vape, don't stealth vape. You're making it worse for us adults that do it responsibly, legally. What happens when adults get pissed off that aren't doing anything to deserve it? Shit rolls down hill. Your parents ought to discipline you. If they don't, go see a trustworthy adult and let them explain things for you.

The above is merely my opinion. I am not saying stealth vaping needs to be forbidden, illegal. Stealth vaping is something I would not do. I see no need to do it. That does not mean my opinion is wrong, or right. Anyone reading can take or leave my opinion, with or without my permission. Not intending to seem authoritative or confrontational.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors