starting diy?

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Kind of weird now that I think about it.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Oh, I see the problem. If you put them in your cart separately, it will add the shipping. If you go to their specials where they're offered together, it includes shipping.

60 bucks isn't my idea of a deal, for a gallon of each. Like I said, I'll stick to my source.

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just checked out Duda Diesel. Cool site. With shipping though, it came out to $57. Wonder if they have free shipping at a certain price.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Don't remember. That was before today. ;)

I do remember it was under 50 bucks when I ordered last. Maybe they had a price increase or I caught a sale.

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'll keep them on my list and keep my eye out. Thank you for the info.

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey...this may not be up your alley, but when I started I applied for an amazon credit card. I've never used it, but for applying they gave me a $60 applied to my amazon account. I used it for essential depot pg and vg. As well as bottles...so in essence I got 1 free liter of pg and vg as well as a bunch of bottles & syringes free. I later tried pg & vg from bull city and got my vaporstek nicotine from them as well. I'll stick with vaporstek nicotine, but I prefer essential depot pg/vg. If the credit card interests you it'll say $30. If you press the no thanks button they offer it for $60. This was back in September I believe. I did this because shipping on pg/vg was outrageous.

VU Sponsors