Become a Patron!

Starting a vape store

I am starting a vape shop and am dizzy from all of the wholesalers on the web.
Any suggestions or help finding one that carries: Loon Maxx, I love salts, and all Delta 8/10? and is a legit wholesaler?

Thanks!

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I think, "read the room" would be an understated expression.

Beyond that it seems I would go here if looking those products. Will not vouch or verify them as I'm not qualified to do so. Guess who is though? Better Business Bureau. And here's a link to a quick whois lookup of this site. From there you can search the locale's businesses using BBB. If there's complaint/s against a business they'll surely let you know.

Here's the main whois lookup site too: Whois

That way you're ready and armed to go figure out legitimate wholesalers. It doesn't take much time to do either, few minutes at best for each one looked up. My next consumer 101 course will be some day.

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I do not know where you are located but if in the US the future for vape shops is very unfortunately not bright. Are you aware of the Deeming Regulations and the PMTA process for all vaping stuff and thousands if not virtually all of vaping products becoming illegal for sale in the US? Do research on this before making a decision. Do not want to be a wet blanket however do not want you to lose your butt on this either.

I think, "read the room" would be an understated expression.

Beyond that it seems I would go here if looking those products. Will not vouch or verify them as I'm not qualified to do so. Guess who is though? Better Business Bureau. And here's a link to a quick whois lookup of this site. From there you can search the locale's businesses using BBB. If there's complaint/s against a business they'll surely let you know.

Here's the main whois lookup site too: Whois

That way you're ready and armed to go figure out legitimate wholesalers. It doesn't take much time to do either, few minutes at best for each one looked up. My next consumer 101 course will be some day.
Thank you for being completely unhelpful!

I was simply looking for other US retailers that could give me a heads up on who they use for wholesalers.

Next time if you can't answer a question, don't.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Thank you for being completely unhelpful!

I was simply looking for other US retailers that could give me a heads up on who they use for wholesalers.

Next time if you can't answer a question, don't.

You're quite welcome for my unhelpful response.

A few things you might want to consider.

In the United States there will soon be exorbitant taxing of all nicotine. Companies have to register for PTMAs with the FDA before selling vaping products. That in the view of some would cause it to seem a bad time to start a vaping shop.

You joined the same day you first posted. Don't know you from beans. Not paranoid yet for all I know you could be federal agent, law enforcement looking for information on a newly forming black market. You may also be some element of the black market, too. In either case I'm not sure what information is sane to present.

Since you've just joined guess you've not noted these sections of the forum. I'm sure they could offer plenty of helpful advice. So no, I may not have known your ideal answer. I did offer what I thought of general use. Sorry it didn't suit. I was at least trying to make a sincere effort based on what little I do seem to know.

Ultimately though you may be correct. I ought not care to even bother. After all I don't want to be unhelpful.

Last edited:

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
You're quite welcome for my unhelpful response.

A few things you might want to consider.

In the United States there will soon be exorbitant taxing of all nicotine. Companies have to register for PTMAs with the FDA before selling vaping products. That in the view of some would cause it to seem a bad time to start a vaping shop.

You joined the same day you first posted. Don't know you from beans. Not paranoid yet for all I know you could be federal agent, law enforcement looking for information on a newly forming black market. You may also be some element of the black market, too. In either case I'm not sure what information is sane to present.

Since you've just joined guess you've not noted these sections of the forum. I'm sure they could offer plenty of helpful advice. So no, I may not have known your ideal answer. I did offer what I thought of general use. Sorry it didn't suit. I was at least trying to make a sincere effort based on what little I do seem to know.

Ultimately though you may be correct. I ought not care to even bother. After all I don't want to be unhelpful.
good answer. if you are going to open a business you must have a good customer relations skill and sound experience, if certain people dont have that, then bye bye in 6 months time. sometimes its better to let people think you are stupid, than open your mouth and prove it.

VU Sponsors