Become a Patron!

starter kits.

fuzzy212

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
hey im going to start making my own Ejuice. Im looking for a good starter kit to start with . i found a few but not sure i figured id come here yall would be the best to ask.

fuzzy212

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
looking at that now trying to price out stiff and see . but im so new i dont know whats useless to get or what mix to get nic in and what not . but i guess thats why its diy . but trying to not over spend .

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
In reality, you need a budget to start with.

Then you need to have a few recipes you'd like to try making. Don't jump into DIY and think it's just a matter of mixing a few flavors and WALA you have the best juice you have ever tasted. Recipes are a good foundation to starting DIY.

With a budget we can kinda help point you in a direction. You may be able to acquire PG and Glycerin locally too.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
What they said^^^ Pick out 2 or 3 recipes that sound tasty to you from the recipes sub-forum and just buy the flavors you need to make those recipes. That will help keep your costs down to start. For bottles just wash out some old vendor bottles, you already paid for those... Nude Nicotine will send you a small sample bottle of 100 mg nic for the cost of shipping. A liter of VG and PG (if you use PG) and some syringes (1ml, 3ml, and 10ml) should get you going. Read, read, and read some more. Almost forgot, download or use an online mixing calculator so you don't have to do the math. I use eJuiceMeUp and it can be downloaded for free here: http://ejuice.breaktru.com/

Above all have fun!

fuzzy212

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
well i planed on about 50 to 60 dollars to start out . the flavor that im really digging is a grape jolly rancer. but id like to find more flavors i like like that one . but ima look up recipes now .

fuzzy212

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
In reality, you need a budget to start with.

Then you need to have a few recipes you'd like to try making. Don't jump into DIY and think it's just a matter of mixing a few flavors and WALA you have the best juice you have ever tasted. Recipes are a good foundation to starting DIY.

With a budget we can kinda help point you in a direction. You may be able to acquire PG and Glycerin locally too.

im going to try the stupid simple watermelon jolly rancher grape jolly rancer and jolly rancher pear so far thats all i found i like right now . also budget of about 60 dollars

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
im going to try the stupid simple watermelon jolly rancher grape jolly rancer and jolly rancher pear so far thats all i found i like right now . also budget of about 60 dollars
Check out Nicotine River or ECX for your supplies. You should be able to get started within your budget.

fuzzy212

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
so far this is what i have came up with . 500ml of each PG amd VG . 5 30ml bottles and 10ml Luer Lock Syringe - 5. not sure what size to get. also not sure what nic to get 100mg or 3 mg. not sure whats the differnce is. i wanna be able to change the nic levels in my juices.flavoring im going to have to shop around cause nicotine river and ECX dosent have a jolly rancher flavor . also i wanted to get other fruit flavors to try to mix with jolly rancher.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
If you're gonna make different strengths, the 100mg is the most economical way to go. If you get 3mg, you can't make 6mg out that. The difference between the 2 is huge. One you can vape, one you have to dilute. HAVE TO. Use care when mixing with nic, but especially with the 100mg.

kimber

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I use 100mg nic. I make 200 ml of a 3mg 60pg/40vg base that I use to make all my juices. It's 6ml nic, 114ml pg and 80ml vg. If I want a 6mg mix I just add 0.9ml nic to a 30 ml bottle and that makes it a 6mg mix. I find its way easier to make a big bottle of base mix, it's always ready to go.

My only other piece of advice,,, start simple!!! You'll get horribly frustrated if you try to mix something that's got 7 or 8 ingredients. Start with two or three ingredient mixes and when you nail those down then branch out. Also keep in mind that most mixes need to sit for at least a day or two with several good shakes in order for things to meld properly. You'll be amazed how things will change after even one day.

The DIY section here is fabulous but I also use eliquidrecipes.com. Find a recipe that has 5 stars and read the comments, see what people have to say about it. I've found some really great recipes there.

One more thing,,, if a recipe calls for, say, Capella watermelon,,, use Capella. Every watermelon I've tried tastes different. This is true for every flavor,,, Inawera peach is different from FA peach is different from TFA peach. Try to use what the recipe calls for.

It's a ton of trial and error,,, I've mixed a lot of drain cleaner but when you hit one that knocks your socks off.... Well, there's nothing better!!! Good luck,,, and keep asking questions.. There's lots of great people here!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

fuzzy212

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I use 100mg nic. I make 200 ml of a 3mg 60pg/40vg base that I use to make all my juices. It's 6ml nic, 114ml pg and 80ml vg. If I want a 6mg mix I just add 0.9ml nic to a 30 ml bottle and that makes it a 6mg mix. I find its way easier to make a big bottle of base mix, it's always ready to go.

My only other piece of advice,,, start simple!!! You'll get horribly frustrated if you try to mix something that's got 7 or 8 ingredients. Start with two or three ingredient mixes and when you nail those down then branch out. Also keep in mind that most mixes need to sit for at least a day or two with several good shakes in order for things to meld properly. You'll be amazed how things will change after even one day.

The DIY section here is fabulous but I also use eliquidrecipes.com. Find a recipe that has 5 stars and read the comments, see what people have to say about it. I've found some really great recipes there.

One more thing,,, if a recipe calls for, say, Capella watermelon,,, use Capella. Every watermelon I've tried tastes different. This is true for every flavor,,, Inawera peach is different from FA peach is different from TFA peach. Try to use what the recipe calls for.

It's a ton of trial and error,,, I've mixed a lot of drain cleaner but when you hit one that knocks your socks off.... Well, there's nothing better!!! Good luck,,, and keep asking questions.. There's lots of great people here!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TY for the reply. yeah i found like 3 recipes that only have like 2 things for it . ty fot that info on nic . ill get 100mg . . not to much of a differnce in price . heres the link the the recipes ima try to make

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/stupid-simple-watermelon-jolly-rancher.61377/#post-371627

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/jolly-rancher-pear.145607/

still looking for one more flavor to try to make .

VU Sponsors