Staple or Fused clapton?

Discussion in 'Flavor Chasers Corner' started by Bawera, Mar 20, 2019.

1. Bawera

Bawera New Member

Blog Posts:
    Hi, which one can be better for better area and flavor? Staple (8*0.1mm*0.3mm flat ) than fused clapton (3*28*38) or (4*28*38)?

Last edited: Mar 20, 2019
  2. KingPin!

KingPin! In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^ Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 2 Years VU Challenge Team Reviewer

Blog Posts:
    Both provide great vapes, depends on the atty and how much power you are putting through it, also ramp up you desire, best bet is to give both a go and see what you prefer

3. Bawera

Bawera New Member

Blog Posts:
    But which one can be "best": balance between great surface/fast ramp and power consumption?

4. KingPin!

KingPin! In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^ Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 2 Years VU Challenge Team Reviewer

Blog Posts:
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2019
  5. Bawera

Bawera New Member

Blog Posts:
  6. KingPin!

Blog Posts:
    That spec means 8 pieces of ribbon wire stacked on top of each other then wrapped with 38g wire

I’ve seen before they claim it’s 316L but do assume because they might just mean the wrap not the ribbon as well, worth researching it elsewhere see if others have used it before for temp control