Become a Patron!

Stanton’s Spin: Does a New Study Show That Vapers Might as Well Smoke?

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
https://ecigarettereviewed.com/stantons-spin-does-a-new-study-show-that-vapers-might-as-well-smoke/

I seems as if a single entity at UCSF somehow gained the ability to do studies then in the conclusion either claim the opposite result or leave out anything that goes against his own bias making a total mockery of the entire tobacco control field along the way.

Maybe when you are the guy that the Government constantly throws multi-million dollar grants at you are above scrutiny from scientific journals?

I wonder why he gets all that Government grant money?

It couldn't be that the Government told him in advance what they wanted the study to say, that would be dishonest.:wait:

I can't be the only one that has noticed that every time someone wants some propaganda it's the same few groups of loons that end up "winning" the grant.

It's seems as if every country has a go-to propaganda science mill that they can use whenever they want to bullshit the public into believing something that's half true or totally false - 5150

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Well, he's edited and admitted he's just talking about the dual users.

Now what does that mean, exactly? If it's someone who only vapes when they can't smoke, which is pretty rare these days since vaping has been banned just about everywhere that smoking has, then he might actually be right. But if it's someone who mostly vapes while having cut back on cigarettes quite substantially, there's NFW that's correct.

VU Sponsors