Become a Patron!

SS316L help!

cloudblast

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
hey everyone. Ill be quick!

not new to building, got a great deal on a coilart DPRO. Postless build deck pretty cool. Only downside it hold next to no juice.

i want to build a retard cloud chaser. Please help. Nothing lower than .2 ohms. I have the following wire to work with

All SS316L
26ga single
dual twisted 26ga
24ga single

i have tools to build 1.5mm - 4mm coils.

please help. Im getting clouds but not quite the fog machine craziness that im looking for.

twan013

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I could be wrong, but isn't the dpro more of a flavor chasing atty? That being said, I get killer clouds from a simple dual parallel 24g. Just figure out how many wraps you need to get 0.2ohms. I've never dealt with SS though. Only kanthal.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

cloudblast

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
To be honest, it could be a flavour rda. But im getting stupid size clouds out of it at .4 - .7 ohms.

So i think she can do better. Airflow is open but has a slight tightness that i enjoy.

just dont wana waste wire and wick with trial and error

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Nichrome builds Trump everything for clouds. SS just doesn't do it for me. It seems like it takes a day to break in. I do like my hive wire builds with 28g ss316l.

Dual parallel never disappoint on the cloud side. You can't go wrong with them. Maybe try a big old 4mm dual parallel @130+ Watts. I used to really like high wattage builds like that. Now I like twisted builds, some hive wire. I like clouds, and flavor. I need a stumpier atty like a goon, tsunMi, or my favorite indestructible. Long attys like mutation really put out great vape but no flavor

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

cloudblast

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nichrome builds Trump everything for clouds. SS just doesn't do it for me. It seems like it takes a day to break in. I do like my hive wire builds with 28g ss316l.

Dual parallel never disappoint on the cloud side. You can't go wrong with them. Maybe try a big old 4mm dual parallel @130+ Watts. I used to really like high wattage builds like that. Now I like twisted builds, some hive wire. I like clouds, and flavor. I need a stumpier atty like a goon, tsunMi, or my favorite indestructible. Long attys like mutation really put out great vape but no flavor

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
Agreed, get a tsunami 24mm. With the stainless top cap (not the glass window model)

that thing seems to always put out amazing flavour. Cloud build or not. It comes with so many drip tips. Strong heavy well built deck, screws are hard to strip (stripped screws on pretty much any other dripper i have)

i could list a million pros. Con? Maybe its just slightly tight fitting top cap. But loose would be worse. And maybe it looks plain to some. I personally like its sleekness and the logo is on the deck rather than the cap. But its unique in shape which is also cool. It doesnt heat up that bad either which is a huge plus.

get one

VU Sponsors