Squonkers are Bonkers

marter

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just gonna leave this here.....
33326be8d85d22d6677103fb49bc80ee.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Love my drone. What rda is that? Asgard mini?

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Ok.. so 2+ weeks in the squonk game. And im hooked. Now i need a dual batt squonk regulated mod. Sugestions?

A lot of people seem to like the Desire Rage. I like my iJoy Capo 216. Depends, as @SteelDriver said, on how much moolah you got. :)

Dual Topside is probably the most popular of all the dual battery reg squonkers.

SteelDriver

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
With z mod comming tomarow and a deal set up for next week my vape budget is currently spent. I dont have a price cap as shelling out $ doesnt bother me when i feel the gear is worth it.
Well I've not owned a Topside but I have owned a tiny and they're very good everyday mods pa 12 3d printed very ergonomic hard to believe it's dual battery when you hold it. But ..... you have to get in the FB group and get on the list he makes about 30 a month.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Last edited:

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
2 of these cost less than $10, one was a gift and one of them I won in a contest here ( the real winner pif'd me his win as he did for others ) was really awesome of him. But that's my family. Nothing fancy really. Except the Luna and the Furyan of course :) I am a squonker!

I did have 2 of the Desire Cut squonkers but they both died :( like a week apart too. I really loved those

IMG_20191004_194646950.jpg

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
That's a nice family.
Thanks :) They all do the job. That really cheapie mech one on the end ( right side) Doesn't want to fire half the time but I could use it if I had to! When it got here it was all in pieces. Gotta love them cheapie china squonks. :)

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
2 of these cost less than $10, one was a gift and one of them I won in a contest here ( the real winner pif'd me his win as he did for others ) was really awesome of him. But that's my family. Nothing fancy really. Except the Luna and the Furyan of course :) I am a squonker!

I did have 2 of the Desire Cut squonkers but they both died :( like a week apart too. I really loved those

View attachment 147131

Am I that forgettable

Just kidding, not kidding, kidding

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Am I that forgettable

Just kidding, not kidding, kidding

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Of course not. I know exactly that it was you!!! I never forget kindness. I just know that some people don't like it when you shout their name out, so I don't, so as not to offend or upset someone...................... @~Don~ is FREAKING amazing!

VU Sponsors