nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Has everyone seen the new Wisnec Luxotic Surface coming out? Updated luxotic will a full chip instead of just the mosfet. I think its the same chip from the squeeze 2.

It looks ideal for a cheap fully regulted tiny beater...they fit a chip where there is no business fitting a chip...BUT the finish options are all 100% terrible, like gouge my eyes terrible.

Why has plain black become such an uncommon option for china!? Grr!

WISMEC-Luxotic-Surface-80W-Squonk-TC-Kit-with-Kestrel-Tank_005889425e93.jpg

This shit right here is just one of the ways the adversaries of vaping get the idea that companies are marketing to kids.

Every one of these designs looks like something one of my grandkids would choose.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
This shit right here is just one of the ways the adversaries of vaping get the idea that companies are marketing to kids.

Every one of these designs looks like something one of my grandkids would choose.

Guess I'm the odd one out, I kinda like the designs, though the finish looks el cheapo

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I think I mentioned getting an Asmodus C4 recently, maybe not. I blab so much around here I can't remember where and what I said or didn't say.

Anyway...

It is a FAN-TAS-TIC single coil squonking atty. I mean fantastic. Seriously.

Next time you have 20 bucks that is just burning a hole in yer pocket and you just gotta order something and you can't make up your mind?

Order a C4. Vapor Range. $19.95. Fantastic.

ETA: Guess I should say, it's a semi-restricted or tighter DL vape. Not hugely airy.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Guess I'm the odd one out, I kinda like the designs, though the finish looks el cheapo

I don't hate the Honeycomb design, but my granddaughters would like it a lot more than I do.

Bluenatic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I think I mentioned getting an Asmodus C4 recently, maybe not. I blab so much around here I can't remember where and what I said or didn't say.

Anyway...

Next time you have 20 bucks that is just burning a hole in yer pocket and you just gotta order something and you can't make up your mind?

ETA: Guess I should say, it's a semi-restricted or tighter DL vape. Not hugely airy.
I agree with your assessment on the C4. I recently bought a couple from vaporrange for a steal for the performance of this little rdsa. I'm vaping one right now atop my Luna. Perfect match. Low profile and light weight. Surprised it hasn't gotten more love, it's a squonk dream

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I agree with your assessment on the C4. I recently bought a couple from vaporrange for a steal for the performance of this little rdsa. I'm vaping one right now atop my Luna. Perfect match. Low profile and light weight. Surprised it hasn't gotten more love, it's a squonk dream

The more I use mine, the better I like it. Think I'll go order another one right now.

What kind of build(s) did you put in yours?

Bluenatic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I popped one of Shredtravolta's fralien's (my man, his coils are so so good) in mine. Not sure of all of the specs, but I'd imagine this little tank would do well with a lot of different builds. It's up there on my favorite list

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Has everyone seen the new Wisnec Luxotic Surface coming out? Updated luxotic will a full chip instead of just the mosfet. I think its the same chip from the squeeze 2.

It looks ideal for a cheap fully regulted tiny beater...they fit a chip where there is no business fitting a chip...BUT the finish options are all 100% terrible, like gouge my eyes terrible.

Those are butt ugly colors,,, do you think they might just be stickers? - I hope so,, get a sticker made up and cover these up. ( I would like a @CrazyChef v2.0 coil art sticker /cover for a mod)

After looking closer,, the ugly panel likely can be stripped like a sticker,, ,then dipped or foiled over or restickered

Last edited:

marter

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The more I use mine, the better I like it. Think I'll go order another one right now.
Well, I kind of wish I hadn't looked. I wouldn't have seen the great deals on their squonk mods. :gaah:

What are the opinions here on the Luna/Spruzza/Pumper squonkers? Those prices are beyond tempting. Is the pumper thing legit? I'm used to squeezing. But that stabwood....I can't resist.

Thanks,
marter

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Well, I kind of wish I hadn't looked. I wouldn't have seen the great deals on their squonk mods. :gaah:

What are the opinions here on the Luna/Spruzza/Pumper squonkers? Those prices are beyond tempting. Is the pumper thing legit? I'm used to squeezing. But that stabwood....I can't resist.

Thanks,
marter

I think @SnapDragon NY has several Asmodus squonkers, think she has a Spruzza and perhaps a Luna as well. Perhaps @Heartsdelight does, too. I know she's a big Asmodus fan.

The thing that has held me back from ordering one of the Spruzza mods is the shape. Doesn't fit my hands well.

Anyway, maybe one of those ladies will give you some feedback.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I think @SnapDragon NY has several Asmodus squonkers, think she has a Spruzza and perhaps a Luna as well. Perhaps @Heartsdelight does, too. I know she's a big Asmodus fan.

The thing that has held me back from ordering one of the Spruzza mods is the shape. Doesn't fit my hands well.

The Spruzza I find awkward to have to stop vaping then push the lever 3x’s to squonk. I find regular squonk bottles much easier, just press the bottle with my ring finger. Maybe if you’re a guy you can reach over & easily push the lever with your thumb. For me I have to use 2 hands. One to hold the mod & the other hand to push the lever. Plus the Juicy capacity is small.

marter

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

The Spruzza I find awkward to have to stop vaping then push the lever 3x’s to squonk. I find regular squonk bottles much easier, just press the bottle with my ring finger. Maybe if you’re a guy you can reach over & easily push the lever with your thumb. For me I have to use 2 hands. One to hold the mod & the other hand to push the lever. Plus the Juicy capacity is small.
Luna is a decent mosfet Squonker
I have to agree, Luna is a decent one!
Thank you all for the input. The Spruzza does look awkward; I'm used to pushing on the bottle as well. May have to look hard at the Luna. Beautiful mod.

Thanks,
marter

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you all for the input. The Spruzza does look awkward; I'm used to pushing on the bottle as well. May have to look hard at the Luna. Beautiful mod.

Thanks,
marter
I have two of the "hand selected " ones I bought from Asmodus and can tell you they are very nice even though the fitting is not perfect. My feeling is that for a mass produced mod they are very nice and worth the money, especially at the $ 49 they are selling them at vaporrange.

marter

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have two of the "hand selected " ones I bought from Asmodus and can tell you they are very nice even though the fitting is not perfect. My feeling is that for a mass produced mod they are very nice and worth the money, especially at the $ 49 they are selling them at vaporrange.
That was my thought as well; for that price I can be a little forgiving. And it would be my first stabwood. Love that blue one.

Thanks for the input,
marter

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Anyway...

I was going to get one at eightvape but they only have two shipping options now that cost like 8 bucks or over. I don't know how often I'll be shopping there now if that's the norm.

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Smoant, joining the "flashy modern colorz" party.

9692960-10.jpg

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

Yes I have 2 Asmodus Spruzzas, nice deal and they come with the Oni One RDA
One works great and the other I have trouble filling it, the fill door is super tight. I need to order a few of the replacement pumps and the plastic slide doors, broke the plastic door on this one trying to slide it but had a replacement in the box so I am using the spare.
I bought these because of the stabwood and they are regulated. Nice swipe screen like the Minikin V2.
Since these are pumps, not forgiving if you over pump.
The shape of the Spruzza is OK, square like my other squonks like the Vt Inbox V3 and the Pulse 80w

marter

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes I have 2 Asmodus Spruzzas, nice deal and they come with the Oni One RDA
One works great and the other I have trouble filling it, the fill door is super tight. I need to order a few of the replacement pumps and the plastic slide doors, broke the plastic door on this one trying to slide it but had a replacement in the box so I am using the spare.
I bought these because of the stabwood and they are regulated. Nice swipe screen like the Minikin V2.
Since these are pumps, not forgiving if you over pump.
The shape of the Spruzza is OK, square like my other squonks like the Vt Inbox V3 and the Pulse 80w
Thanks for the feedback. I'm stongly considering one at that sale price.

Thanks again,
marter

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Thanks for the pix. How do you like the Oni-One RDA?

Thanks,
marter

The Oni-One is pretty nice, I have no complaints with it, I like the Oni One a lot more than the Wasp Nano, the drip tip is removable- easy to use single coil RDA. I like the single coil decks for these single battery mods. I think for $34.95 shipped it is a pretty nice deal.
This set used to be $139.95.
VaporRange carries the replacement parts too- so does Asmodus.
https://www.vaporrange.com/asMODus-Spruzza-Smart-Siphon-System-Box-p/asmodus-spruzza-ssb.htm
https://www.vaporrange.com/asMODus-Spruzza-Smart-Siphon-System-Glass-p/asmodus-spruzza-glass.htm
https://www.vaporrange.com/asMODus-...placement-Door-p/asmodus-spruzza-rep-door.htm

Asmodus is having a 30% off sale- Spring30

https://www.asmodus.com/products/sp...s-replacement-pack-of-3?variant=9056763707457
https://www.asmodus.com/products/spruzza-smart-siphon-box?variant=9056791429185
https://www.asmodus.com/collections...dus-spruzza-80w-squonk-replacement-door-resin

Last edited:

marter

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Oni-One is pretty nice, I have no complaints with it, I like the Oni One a lot more than the Wasp Nano, the drip tip is removable- easy to use single coil RDA. I like the single coil decks for these single battery mods. I think for $34.95 shipped it is a pretty nice deal.
This set used to be $139.95.

Thanks for the reply and the links. I agree with you on the single coil on a single battery.

I ordered a Spruzza kit and a Luna kit with the Galatek RDA. Too good to pass on. I wasn't that interested in the Galatek, but the Luna kit with the Galatek was two bucks cheaper than the Luna alone. Go figure.

Anyway, my first stabwoods. Looking forward to what I get. I hope I like the patterns.

Thanks to all for their input.
marter

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Thanks for the reply and the links. I agree with you on the single coil on a single battery.

I ordered a Spruzza kit and a Luna kit with the Galatek RDA. Too good to pass on. I wasn't that interested in the Galatek, but the Luna kit with the Galatek was two bucks cheaper than the Luna alone. Go figure.

Anyway, my first stabwoods. Looking forward to what I get. I hope I like the patterns.

Thanks to all for their input.
marter

Yes a great deal on both the Luna and the Spruzza kits! Welcome to the stabwood world!
The other problem is the luck of the draw with the coloring of the stabwood. You can pick the color family, like green or blue- but still have no idea what it will look like. I hope you get the ones you like, but still nice that these are stabwood so they are all nice, right? Just wish I could pick the exact one I want.
I decided against trying the Pumper and the Luna as they are not regulated- I had a bad experience with the Kanger DripBox that was unregulated- not a fun experience- too hot and spitty for me! All my squonks are regulated so I can control the power setting.
Yes good Idea to pay less and get the Galatex RDA thrown in- probably a nice RDA too.
Show pictures when you get them please! Vaporrange is a quick shipper- one of my favorite shops, along with Asmodus- super fast and free shipping!

:cheers:

marter

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes a great deal on both the Luna and the Spruzza kits! Welcome to the stabwood world!
The other problem is the luck of the draw with the coloring of the stabwood. You can pick the color family, like green or blue- but still have no idea what it will look like. I hope you get the ones you like, but still nice that these are stabwood so they are all nice, right? Just wish I could pick the exact one I want.
I decided against trying the Pumper and the Luna as they are not regulated- I had a bad experience with the Kanger DripBox that was unregulated- not a fun experience- too hot and spitty for me! All my squonks are regulated so I can control the power setting.
Yes good Idea to pay less and get the Galatex RDA thrown in- probably a nice RDA too.
Show pictures when you get them please! Vaporrange is a quick shipper- one of my favorite shops, along with Asmodus- super fast and free shipping!

:cheers:
Yes, I realize they can vary quite a bit, and I hope I don't find out why these were still around and went on sale. Oh well. We'll see.

I tend to like regulated mods as well, although I recently bought a Wotofo Recurve here, which I enjoy, so I'm adventuring into unregulated territory, albeit with some safety (so far). I'm still really new at vaping; I quit cigs on Feb 3 and started with a Juul and moved to Nord pods, and then down the slippery slope. I never just dip my toe into something; I'm typically all in. So I've accumulated a few mods, tanks and drippers.

I clearly remember saying "why would anyone want to squonk" but here I am, less than 2 months later :crazy:with a Dovpo Dual, Desire Cut, the Recurve and now the two Asmodus' I just ordered. Slippery indeed.

More than you wanted to know. But this forum is responsible, and threads like this are expensive. But then again I don't need much help. :bliss:

Thanks again,
marter

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Yes, I realize they can vary quite a bit, and I hope I don't find out why these were still around and went on sale. Oh well. We'll see.

I tend to like regulated mods as well, although I recently bought a Wotofo Recurve here, which I enjoy, so I'm adventuring into unregulated territory, albeit with some safety (so far). I'm still really new at vaping; I quit cigs on Feb 3 and started with a Juul and moved to Nord pods, and then down the slippery slope. I never just dip my toe into something; I'm typically all in. So I've accumulated a few mods, tanks and drippers.

I clearly remember saying "why would anyone want to squonk" but here I am, less than 2 months later :crazy:with a Dovpo Dual, Desire Cut, the Recurve and now the two Asmodus' I just ordered. Slippery indeed.

More than you wanted to know. But this forum is responsible, and threads like this are expensive. But then again I don't need much help. :bliss:

Thanks again,
marter

Congrats to you on quitting cigarettes in February- you are doing awesome! I think buying the shiny gear keeps you motivated to stay cigarette free.
I quit my 30+year cigarette habit 4 1/2 years ago using the Mistic Bridge kits and some Haus Eliquids. I quit on Dec 1, 2014 and have not touched a cigarette since! I have quite a bit a gear accumulated, I consider them my trophies as a reward to not spending the money on cigarettes!
Asmodus makes my favorite mods- I have at least 14 and still want more- LOL! I tried squonking in 2016 with the Kanger Dripbox- sold that here as it was not for me- Never thought I would get back into squonking and now have the Pulse 80w, VT Inbox V3, 2 of the Eleaf Squeeze 2 and 2 of the Asmodus Spruzza- all these have been acquired since summer last year. I gave my Desire Cut ( I won in a contest) to my friend @Heartsdelight and sold my Aleader BHive kit( I bought that and used for a few days) to my friend @nadalama from the photo and then welcomed another Spruzza to the family.

20181016_094721.jpg

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Congrats to you on quitting cigarettes in February- you are doing awesome! I think buying the shiny gear keeps you motivated to stay cigarette free.
I quit my 30+year cigarette habit 4 1/2 years ago using the Mistic Bridge kits and some Haus Eliquids. I quit on Dec 1, 2014 and have not touched a cigarette since! I have quite a bit a gear accumulated, I consider them my trophies as a reward to not spending the money on cigarettes!
Asmodus makes my favorite mods- I have at least 14 and still want more- LOL! I tried squonking in 2016 with the Kanger Dripbox- sold that here as it was not for me- Never thought I would get back into squonking and now have the Pulse 80w, VT Inbox V3, 2 of the Eleaf Squeeze 2 and 2 of the Asmodus Spruzza- all these have been acquired since summer last year. I gave my Desire Cut ( I won in a contest) to my friend @Heartsdelight and sold my Aleader BHive kit( I bought that and used for a few days) to my friend @nadalama from the photo and then welcomed another Spruzza to the family.

View attachment 134872
And a wonderful gift it is, my dear friend :inlove: :hug: :blowkiss:

marter

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

View attachment 134872
Congrats to you on your quit; that's also awesome. I don't have any interest in another cig. But I've said that before; I started at 15, quit at 30, started again at 45 (just a cigar, then another one....then cigs) and smoked for another ~20 years, quit for 4, then smoked for a year before this quit. Most of it was 2 packs a day. Vaping made it easy this time; no looking back. However, it's gone well beyond smoking cessation, into a hobby, and my wife would probably say obsession. But that's what I do.

Nice looking collection of squonkers there, especially the Rohrshach test on the far right. It's fun to see and read about other's collections, gear, and accumulate some of my own. I've come so far in 2 months, from MTL only, why would anyone squonk or chuck huge clouds, etc. This forum is a wealth of knowledge and experience. And it's nice to "meet" people like you and get encouragement and advice.

Thanks,
marter

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Speaking of which, y'all will probably think I'm a nutcase, but I've been thinking about building a DNA 75 box. Parts can be had, apparently.

How hard is it? Don't hold back.

I guess technically I'm in the wrong thread, because it would not be a squonker.

TrollDragon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Speaking of which, y'all will probably think I'm a nutcase, but I've been thinking about building a DNA 75 box. Parts can be had, apparently.

How hard is it? Don't hold back.

I guess technically I'm in the wrong thread, because it would not be a squonker.
It's quite easy if you have any soldering skills.

I've built two of his 3D printed squonkers, a DNA75 and a 75C, he doesn't offer the 3D printed cases anymore though.

DNA 75/75C kit.
http://analogboxmods.ca/Box-Mod-Kits/DNA75-Kit

Squonker
http://analogboxmods.ca/Box-Mod-Kits/DNA75-Squonk-Kit

VU Sponsors