Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Putting out feelers to see if anyone might be interested in a brand new, never built, totally virgin original Hadaly that I bought directly from Psyclone
I'd be interested in hearing more about it - if it's not already spoken for.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
This was first mention, and I'm not positive I'm gonna do it yet

It is from my vapocolypse stash, I have three of them never used, as I'm dead serious about prepping

Only reason I'm even thinking about parting with one of them is the fact I'd like to get a Citadel, but really can't justify it without selling something

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This was first mention, and I'm not positive I'm gonna do it yet

It is from my vapocolypse stash, I have three of them never used, as I'm dead serious about prepping

Only reason I'm even thinking about parting with one of them is the fact I'd like to get a Citadel, but really can't justify it without selling something
Fair enough - let me know if you decide to sell.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
It looks like there's interchangeable airflow blocks too. Interested in trying out the single airflow too

Sent from the Death Star

I just got a Gas Mods GR1 the other day, has those little airflow blocks that switch out. I'm glad, because the blocks that were in it would have been too restrictive, even for me, and I'm not generally all that "airy." So far, so good, though. I was a little concerned the blocks wouldn't stay put, but once the coil is installed, they aren't going anywhere.

automaticfailure

Member For 4 Years
Those look really nice. Also eligible for the MAP coupon code for $17.49.
It looks like there's interchangeable airflow blocks too. Interested in trying out the single airflow too

Sent from the Death Star

I have the authentic. It is really nice and the airflow is super smooth on all 3 inserts. The 3 holes is restrictive and the 1 cyclops is super airy. I prefer the 2 holed airslot as it's damn near perfect in the amount of airflow and restrictiveness.
It always seems to happen when I spend the money, the clone comes out a week or two later. If it comes out to be anything like the authentic, I'd consider it a must buy.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Do y'all hate it when this happens? Or am I the only disorganized, forgetful one here?

I am vaping something fabulous in an Aleader Bhive squonker with an O-atty on top. Played musical RDAs the other day after some new ones came, but thought I had it straight in my head. Well, but now...

I don't know what flavor I'm vaping! There are several new juices that I've mixed lately, some of which are steeping and changing in unexpected ways. To make it worse, several of them have a mixed-fruit note in them - one is a cherimoya cream, one is a tropical fruit cookie, one is a tutti frutti gum. I DON'T KNOW WHICH ONE THIS IS! YIKES!

Actually think it might be the tutti frutti gum that I thought was going to be a giant fail. If so, it's metamorphosed completely since mixing day.

Maybe I should vape some Fireball and get my head reset.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Jorda B sitting on my new-to-me Little Orca. Great little MTL vape.
Installed a Reset (SVF) 510 and some silver plated copper contacts I had laying around.
Just have to get some other doors... this orange isn't my thing
b89eec2cfbb18c74ff061c10842f92a2.jpg

Sent from the Death Star

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Jorda B sitting on my new-to-me Little Orca. Great little MTL vape.
Installed a Reset (SVF) 510 and some silver plated copper contacts I had laying around.
Just have to get some other doors... this orange isn't my thing
b89eec2cfbb18c74ff061c10842f92a2.jpg

Sent from the Death Star
I got a green door and button I'll trade you
b27a107c1dbd2e33669245a71e8ac9e4.jpg

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hmm, seems sorta like the usual NarDa/NarCa/etc. type but with different AF inserts. Wonder if it whistles a different tune?
It's not at all really. It had single-sided airflow, both coil leads run the same direction, and it has airflow inserts so you can change it up between super airy or restricted.

Sent from the Death Star

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's not at all really. It had single-sided airflow, both coil leads run the same direction, and it has airflow inserts so you can change it up between super airy or restricted.

Sent from the Death Star

It does look nice, just not sure I'd spend $17 for it though when I have other similar stuff gathering dust.
I could buy a mod here for that. ;)

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hehe, true, but I wouldn't be spending $100 on anything vape-related anyways. Just don't have that kind of budget. ;)
I remember reading about the Provari when I was still using Egos and CE4s thinking I'd NEVER spend that much on an "ecig!"

AAAAAAAND six years later I'm dropping 400€ on a custom made stabwood DNA 60. Mind you I've sold four or five items from my collection to finance it. Not that that fact justifies it in anyway (it does to my wife and that's all that matters!).

Sent from the Death Star

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I remember reading about the Provari when I was still using Egos and CE4s thinking I'd NEVER spend that much on an "ecig!"

AAAAAAAND six years later I'm dropping 400€ on a custom made stabwood DNA 60. Mind you I've sold four or five items from my collection to finance it. Not that that fact justifies it in anyway (it does to my wife and that's all that matters!).

Sent from the Death Star

Yeah, I remember drooling over the Mark Bugs Wizard line and the OG GUS...while vaping a CE2 and carto tanks. :D

Times sure have changed...but they still make GUS mods and Mark Bugs is kicking too.

Want: Mark Bugs Blaze Sqounker
001_BLAZE____458_235px-458x235.png

Short description:

Body
Composite material with fine brass and bronze mesh layers encapsulated in a translucent epoxy resin. The material has unique three-dimensional textures with contrasts between brass, bronze and deep coloured semi-transparent resin that allowed us to create an exquisite device that offers a smooth tactile feeling when it is used.

Dimensions: 50mm x 92mm x 24.5mm

Button

Made from stainless steel outside and beryllium copper inside, with a design that follows the curved shape of the mod.

510 connection

The connection is spring loaded in order to accomodate nicely to any 510 atomiser.

Battery compartment

The battery compartment is entirely made from beryllium copper for a very good conductivity and has a classy touch of stainless steel outside to complete the design of the mod.
It is very easy to insert and remove the battery by screwing or unscrewing the bottom, in order to adjust the correct position of the battery you have to rotate the beryllium copper part wich is very easy to be found in the back of the bottom part.
For extra safety of the battery the bottom has two air vents.

The pump system

Here is where the magic beggins ... this is the innovative part that makes this mod so exclusive and mysterious.
It is made from ultem, peeak and stainless steel, allowing you to see the quantity of the liquid that is inside. The adjusting system of the liquid that goes in the atty is solid and easy to use.
The magic feature of the BLAZE is that permits you to control the quantity of the juice you send into atomiser in order not to flood it or not to be enough, and you can do that effortless by screwing or unscrewing the middle part of the pump. There you will find five dots that will allow you to know the correct position for your attys.

To fill the pump:
1. just take it out very easy by pulling it out
2. on the upper side is the cap which has to be unscrewed
3. fill it with juice ( up to 8 ml )
4. screw the cap back on
5. push the pump back until it clicks
6. press the pump until the juice goes into atty
7. enjoy

Last edited:

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Sent from the Death Star
Sounds like me in some ways.....Bought a Li'l Pinch and three different MOSFET custom squonks, all in stab wood. At $300 the Li'l Pinch was the least expensive of the bunch. The difference is that I didn't sell anything to fund any of them.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Do y'all hate it when this happens? Or am I the only disorganized, forgetful one here?

I am vaping something fabulous in an Aleader Bhive squonker with an O-atty on top. Played musical RDAs the other day after some new ones came, but thought I had it straight in my head. Well, but now...

I don't know what flavor I'm vaping! There are several new juices that I've mixed lately, some of which are steeping and changing in unexpected ways. To make it worse, several of them have a mixed-fruit note in them - one is a cherimoya cream, one is a tropical fruit cookie, one is a tutti frutti gum. I DON'T KNOW WHICH ONE THIS IS! YIKES!

Actually think it might be the tutti frutti gum that I thought was going to be a giant fail. If so, it's metamorphosed completely since mixing day.

It happens to me all of the time. I'm surprised at how hard it is to distinguish which flavor it is. Takes me more than a few pulls that's for sure.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
An official derail.....

The DIY nut jobs are looking for 2 more people to finish a team for the next Challenge! The first mixing challenge! There are prizes to be won for the winning team! And bragging rights! Even if you just dabble in making juice or think you suck at it or are a genius.....help us get this challenge off to a great start! Head to the DIY section and let us know!

Now, back to your regularly scheduled squonking.......

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

This happens to me all the time.....

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So got some mail today
Pretty chuffed
cappy R bottles,
Refilling bottle
Desce pouch long awaited from Sqounk Radar,
+ Refund due to delay,
So all free so best kind of mail,

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Leave it to our own @The Cromwell to create a trend that seems to be a new product line.

The Wasp Nano Squonk Kit is being sold by Oumier. Bob created the trend by combining a Fast Tech bought kit, he took an Eleaf Pico Squeeze and added it to a Oumier Wasp Nano Mini. That kit runs about $31.00 USD. The new Oumier Wasp Nano Squonk kit runs $95.00 USD bought on their site. Their Squeeze is presented as being able to do 80 W output and have an 8 ml bottle. I'm sure it didn't take long to figure out how to make both of these extra touches work out. I wonder what kind of unit price deal Eleaf gave them, or if it's all something akin to my notion that all of it's various different departments under one family of companies & Oumier just has an Eleaf staff cart a few hand truck loads down each day.

Not that I particularly have an affinity for the Eleaf Squeeze as a mod, but damn to charge an extra $60.00 USD and put it together when a person could previously do the same kit for about $30.00 seems harsh to say the least. Are the companies so hard up to create innovation that they need to come along and steal @The Cromwell 's ideas and probably not offer him any cut? Do they not think customers at Fast Tech might get a notion to demand the Squeeze back at it's current $20 price & the Wasp Mini kept on at it's $12 price? Do they really think customers cannot see what they're doing? They're doing a serious profit grab just for the sake of profit grabbing.

Apologies, I'm not meaning to slander or libel, defame. I am presenting factual info that's available in public so I do not think I'm doing any of that. My speculation as to them profit grabbing is that alone, speculation, opinion. Last time I understood things it's alright to voice an opinion. Note, I'm not calling for anything out of hand against Oumier, not making any threats. I'm just pointing out this kind of looks bad to me on them. Figure companies like to know what the customers see as the company reputation. I'll continue using the Wasp Nano minis I bought via Fast Tech and the Eleaf Squeeze sent me. Might think twice in considering buying further Oumier or Eleaf products.

Well, I'll hop off of this darn :soapbox:. While I do feel some things warrant said, I also realize once said they are done said. So, I said my piece & now back to bonkers peace.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Anyone have a 2.2 mm mech to go with that atty?

I think the one I got accepts flea testicles instead 130 size batteries. The batteries are 1.30 mm in size, around and only about .75 mm tall. Can get one good hit off of one, the flea testicles give me 3 hits.

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dang, that does look like a squeeze/wasp setup.
It's not EXACTLY a squeeze, which of course mostly means it might not be as GOOD as a squeeze.
The lines are just a little diff. Features look about the same, but yeah - certainly no BETTER than a squeeze.

I kinda don't like the Wasp, and I've got an extra squeeze (or 2) ready if the one I use ever craps out (it's running fine, and I got it long enough ago that I don't know when it was. Could be 2 years?).
So yeah, no thanks Oumier!

Leave it to our own @The Cromwell to create a trend that seems to be a new product line.

The Wasp Nano Squonk Kit is being sold by Oumier. Bob created the trend by combining a Fast Tech bought kit, he took an Eleaf Pico Squeeze and added it to a Oumier Wasp Nano Mini. That kit runs about $31.00 USD. The new Oumier Wasp Nano Squonk kit runs $95.00 USD bought on their site. Their Squeeze is presented as being able to do 80 W output and have an 8 ml bottle. I'm sure it didn't take long to figure out how to make both of these extra touches work out. I wonder what kind of unit price deal Eleaf gave them, or if it's all something akin to my notion that all of it's various different departments under one family of companies & Oumier just has an Eleaf staff cart a few hand truck loads down each day.

Not that I particularly have an affinity for the Eleaf Squeeze as a mod, but damn to charge an extra $60.00 USD and put it together when a person could previously do the same kit for about $30.00 seems harsh to say the least. Are the companies so hard up to create innovation that they need to come along and steal @The Cromwell 's ideas and probably not offer him any cut? Do they not think customers at Fast Tech might get a notion to demand the Squeeze back at it's current $20 price & the Wasp Mini kept on at it's $12 price? Do they really think customers cannot see what they're doing? They're doing a serious profit grab just for the sake of profit grabbing.

Apologies, I'm not meaning to slander or libel, defame. I am presenting factual info that's available in public so I do not think I'm doing any of that. My speculation as to them profit grabbing is that alone, speculation, opinion. Last time I understood things it's alright to voice an opinion. Note, I'm not calling for anything out of hand against Oumier, not making any threats. I'm just pointing out this kind of looks bad to me on them. Figure companies like to know what the customers see as the company reputation. I'll continue using the Wasp Nano minis I bought via Fast Tech and the Eleaf Squeeze sent me. Might think twice in considering buying further Oumier or Eleaf products.

Well, I'll hop off of this darn :soapbox:. While I do feel some things warrant said, I also realize once said they are done said. So, I said my piece & now back to bonkers peace.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The Wasp Nano Squonk first was heard of in like April 2018, never seen one though...not even on FT.

Looks like a Luxotic 100W got on a diet and failed. :-/

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
AliExpress has three color schemes for between $53 and $56 for the kit. Still high, but not nearly as bad as $95.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It appears Oumier has let the success of the Wasp Nano go to their heads. Their new RTA, although admittedly nice looking and probably vapes a treat, is priced a bit high at $37.50.
The Gear RTA I have now was $30ish and I'm sure it vapes very similarly.
(I apologize for this being a nonsquonk item) but it's still kind of on topic)
https://www.3fvape.com/new-arrivals...earch_query=Wasp+nano&results=30#.XHhqt1NOkwA

Sent from the Death Star

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It appears Oumier has let the success of the Wasp Nano go to their heads. Their new RTA, although admittedly nice looking and probably vapes a treat, is priced a bit high at $37.50.
The Gear RTA I have now was $30ish and I'm sure it vapes very similarly.
(I apologize for this being a nonsquonk item) but it's still kind of on topic)
https://www.3fvape.com/new-arrivals...earch_query=Wasp+nano&results=30#.XHhqt1NOkwA

Sent from the Death Star
It's $20.99 on pre-order at 3F

VU Sponsors