Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is that why you sold the Pal2? One BB with MF bridge covers it all!
Essentially! I've also got enough RTAs and small mods to scratch the itch to have a small, pocketable setup. The 18350 Satburn/Skyline and Dvarw 16/ Eleaf Pico Baby setups fit in the fifth pocket of my jeans.
The BB is pocketable, but not small by any means.

Sent from the Death Star

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Essentially! I've also got enough RTAs and small mods to scratch the itch to have a small, pocketable setup. The 18350 Satburn/Skyline and Dvarw 16/ Eleaf Pico Baby setups fit in the fifth pocket of my jeans.
The BB is pocketable, but not small by any means.

Sent from the Death Star
I'm getting to like the Dvarw too (actually three now :headbang:) but haven't tried the Dvarw 16 yet! I bought the bases from Hungary and then a bucket full of parts and tanks from FT. I guess I'll get a couple of Coppervape 16s from FT to scratch that it itch and wait for the authentics till next month or so, I spent my play money on a couple pairs of Red Wing chukkas.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm getting to like the Dvarw too (actually three now :headbang:) but haven't tried the Dvarw 16 yet! I bought the bases from Hungary and then a bucket full of parts and tanks from FT. I guess I'll get a couple of Coppervape 16s from FT to scratch that it itch and wait for the authentics till next month or so, I spent my play money on a couple pairs of Red Wing chukkas.
For me and the vape I like, the 22 fits the bill better.

The 16's deck is so tiny and the chamber is so small that I really need to get some kanthal to get the resistance where I want it. With 28g Ni80 I'd need 12 wraps to get close to 1.4 ohms with a 2mm ID and that's too wide for the posts. A 2.5mm ID coil is too big for the posts and it blocks off airflow. I'm not building with 30g either haha!

Sent from the Death Star

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

The 16's deck is so tiny and the chamber is so small that I really need to get some kanthal to get the resistance where I want it. With 28g Ni80 I'd need 12 wraps to get close to 1.4 ohms with a 2mm ID and that's too wide for the posts. A 2.5mm ID coil is too big for the posts and it blocks off airflow. I'm not building with 30g either haha!

Sent from the Death Star
Look, I was able to put a clapton coil in a Nautilus rba, so any diameter bigger than a pencil is OK with me.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Sent from the Death Star

That is the main reason I didn’t get the 16...didn’t want to be wrapping 2mm 32/40 Clapton’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just a heads up.Vapor range has the Asmodus Luna on sale for $44.95 with free shipping.I had been thinking of getting one for a while,so just grabbed a blue one.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Just a heads up.Vapor range has the Asmodus Luna on sale for $44.95 with free shipping.I had been thinking of getting one for a while,so just grabbed a blue one.

That is an attractive price for sure, definitely worth it for that

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That is an attractive price for sure, definitely worth it for that
Yeah,i had been thinking of getting one for a while,but wasn't sure i wanted to shell out $100 on it,but for under $50 i had to grab one,and if i like it when it gets here,i'll end up grabbing another one if their still on sale.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Yeah,i had been thinking of getting one for a while,but wasn't sure i wanted to shell out $100 on it,but for under $50 i had to grab one,and if i like it when it gets here,i'll end up grabbing another one if their still on sale.

Yeah, I got mine for just under $100 during Asmodus sale last year, like it okay, but would like it for under $50 better, lol

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

I think the green is more purty & I might just nab one this next upcoming spree. I was thinking about a Gloom styled mod on FT but a little extra for one of these in green? Sounds good. :)

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think the green is more purty & I might just nab one this next upcoming spree. I was thinking about a Gloom styled mod on FT but a little extra for one of these in green? Sounds good. :)
I debated real hard on the green or blue,but i already have another stab wood mod in green,so decided to change it up a bit,although if i end up getting another one it will definitely be the green.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Almost messaged you about the Gloom but then I saw the Parallel DS squonker and it was game over.

Yea I saw that one too. I almost picked it up myself. I've got a clone one with white label put up. Incase I ever need an unsafe mod. Never had any issues from it but a lot of reports about the white label clone.

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yea I saw that one too. I almost picked it up myself. I've got a clone one with white label put up. Incase I ever need an unsafe mod. Never had any issues from it but a lot of reports about the white label clone.

I was popping in and out of the Trading Post all day just drooling and when it was still sitting after 15/20min I caved and got it. What makes the clone unsafe?

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was popping in and out of the Trading Post all day just drooling and when it was still sitting after 15/20min I caved and got it. What makes the clone unsafe?

People building low on them since it's a dual and melting the fire switch causing auto fire. I never build lower than. 2 on it but still

Last edited:

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
7ff5cccf7867ea4dd860ef67bb5ce981.jpg

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Element vape 31.95 kit only
And eleaf is over $17 for shipping.
But a good price if you want the crappy atty too for $19.99. And pretty much pay the price of a third squonker for shipping costs.

Hopefully my 5 will do me.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Eleaf is dumping them so I am sure they are no longer made...

found some for $23 on ebay from HK...

Found one in pink for that from NJ...ebay with free shipping.
(i reckon i can't post the link here tho)

Yeah, they d/c making them, but they made enough they'll be around awhile.

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Loving this little setup.
Armageddon squonker with Hermetic rda...pretty sure I’ve been calling this the wrong mod since I got it.
IMG_0164.jpg

Last edited:

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Oh really? I wouldn't have ever guessed!

Sent from the Death Star

I am not a DL vaper at all

The best MTL small chamber (IMO) is the Odis 16, small but exquisite flavor. Easy to tighten the draw and not mute the flavor at all. Really recommend the ultem cap though, that puppy gets hot quick without it

VU Sponsors