Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

pierces32

Member For 4 Years
Topside. That was fast. How’s that working for you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So far I like it, it is on the large size/weight in terms of pocket carry. I think the quality is good, def well made. I just got the Wotofo Profile rda today and I'm going to try it out when I get time to play with it some. The topfill is awesome though, no messing with bottles etc.

ColdDayInHell

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I just put in the coil that came with my Recurve, came out to .25ohm. Hopefully my Pulse will be able to handle that.

My triple core AVS coil had seen better days.

d7d22c7d937c82c654a3f2c744e67959.jpg

Last edited:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Fucking enablers. I love it

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

Well, with only a few exceptions, I was disappointed with a lot of the shit I got earlier this year

Plus, while preparing for a big move, I realized I really can make what I have last the rest of my life and still squonk top shelf

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Since I know a lot of you DIY...I am needing some new juices to liven up my repertoire since I only Vape one type of juice really and a palate cleanser lol

Not to picky on what juice besides like fruit loops or juice in that wheel house...never liked overly fruity juices...

Heck I'd even love to try a sample of your #1 (I know I won't have the flavors since I primarily vape only 2 juices of my own)

Vanilla Bourbon concoction of my own is my ADV.

One thing though, I have Strawberry deficiency...even INW tastes like ass paper bag

Anyhoo... Appreciate you all and any recipe pmd or responded to here and thank you

Pm sent!

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Since I know a lot of you DIY...I am needing some new juices to liven up my repertoire since I only Vape one type of juice really and a palate cleanser lol

Not to picky on what juice besides like fruit loops or juice in that wheel house...never liked overly fruity juices...

Heck I'd even love to try a sample of your #1 (I know I won't have the flavors since I primarily vape only 2 juices of my own)

Vanilla Bourbon concoction of my own is my ADV.

One thing though, I have Strawberry deficiency...even INW tastes like ass paper bag

Anyhoo... Appreciate you all and any recipe pmd or responded to here and thank you

Have you tried Sadlad? Great adv, it's a cinnamon toast crunch. https://alltheflavors.com/recipes/23772 Toasted is another favorite but the flv cinnamon can irritate the throat.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Well, with only a few exceptions, I was disappointed with a lot of the shit I got earlier this year

Plus, while preparing for a big move, I realized I really can make what I have last the rest of my life and still squonk top shelf
Honestly I think you should change your name to topshelfJuicyLucy. Or possibly JuicyHighEndLucy..... I like the latter.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Honestly I think you should change your name to topshelfJuicyLucy. Or possibly JuicyHighEndLucy..... I like the latter.

Hey now, I still love my Pico Squeeze and what have you - top shelf doesn't always mean expensive (though it is often said I have I'm not a cheap date :p )

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sorry for bad photo quality. It is 6am and not so sunny yet.

4th coat, applied with P1500 wet and dry sandpaper.

Micromesh for next few coats

a80620bcdacc43d5a9add4dba399d55d.jpg
5e20be751e7a272b4dcd0065edcce59f.jpg
94e375088e03a61562582daf75efccdf.jpg
abc135e1c39b569cb85baa4d95454ea9.jpg
ef09fa2b5f23039d9851ebe902c5e6d0.jpg
02c51592ed391809ac030b81920771fa.jpg

You going to the polished look, or leaving a small textured matte finish?

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
NaRDA and a Frankenskull... two most overpriced items I've ever seen in any hobby. For $2500 bucks it should coil, wick, and squonk itself and magically never run out of juice. And I should be able to ride it to work.

Sent from the Death Star

MEB- M-Atty with accessories goes for 5k lol

I'd like to own an authentic NarDa...but yeah...not paying flipper prices lol...

#CHINARDAFTW!

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
For $2500 bucks it should coil, wick, and squonk itself and magically never run out of juice.

That and hold resell value, make a damn fine cup of coffee, provide armed security guards for itself.

#CHINARDA
Rocks my world.

And, ATM that's not true as Gorge seems to prevail or a Wasp. Might haul out the ChiNaRDA later today though. Never know with me, hell I never know either. :)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have Stumpy's up my ass

Huh, ... kinky. Yep, I know I'm not right. I'm not left either. Oh wait, yes sometimes I do get left. Never seems to bother me much though.

My mom in a letter to me at boot camp, "you'll not recognize home, we've moved to the new place." Me in response, "yeah well you better move again, your address was on the envelope."

hariboholmes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Anyone else seen the Hellfire Cobra clone just went up on 2fdeal.

Looks gorgeous and with MOSFET mmm

Tempted is not the word

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 121111

Better fit. Will limit the wattage in escribe accordingly

Won't have to limit much, thats still a 37.5A constant. Lipo squonk would be an interesting mod, you could go the route of micro squonk like the 18500 & 18350 squonks that are coming out but have multiple times the power in a lipo pack.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Won't have to limit much, thats still a 37.5A constant. Lipo squonk would be an interesting mod, you could go the route of micro squonk like the 18500 & 18350 squonks that are coming out but have multiple times the power in a lipo pack.
Still trying to find good info on this lipo. Not in moochs list of tests. He only tested 900 and 1800 mah packs. But from what I gather, 11c should be a conservative safe point for it/them.

Ill start on squonk hole once I have the oil coats down. Just want to darken the back a little more.

Hole will be hand tools and maybe Dremel into carbon fibre. And yes, i have masks etc ready.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Turnigy is not too far off on their C ratings and if youre running single coil you have a comfortable margin since you probably are not using more than 20A. That probably is a 30A plus lipo, could very well be a 35A.
The Nano packs are truer to their C rating if you can find one in the size you are looking for. Then again, I've been out of RC for a while so maybe they have gone bat shit crazy on their ratings but 30C doesn't sound out of line.

Looking forward to seeing it built & in action!

VU Sponsors