Authentic Haku Phenom
Vikset ultem haku cap
JFK drip tip and beauty ring for Haku
Ricotta ultem cap for Haku
Purge squonk mod
Molly v1.2 mod
Armaggedon v1 mod
Floris Little Orca mod
Custom stabwood door/button for MINImal..(pic below from maker)
Custom stabwood door/button coming for little orca.
Authentic REO coming to me soon.
YFTK Haku Venna clone on its way.
Berkshire wood squonk
LeSupersonic rda clone
SVF 510
Moddog nano 510
Sxk narda
Apex Customs Narda

HEELLPPP!!!!!!!!...lol

My door coming in the mail for the minimal....pic from maker for my approval before shipping.
Screenshot_2018-07-13-19-03-24.png

Last edited:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
On another note the spending hasnt stopped...lol

Authentic Haku Phenom
Vikset ultem haku cap
JFK drip tip and beauty ring for Haku
Ricotta ultem cap for Haku
Purge squonk mod
Molly v1.2 mod
Armaggedon v1 mod
Floris Little Orca mod
Custom stabwood door/button for MINImal..(pic below from maker)
Custom stabwood door/button coming for little orca.
Authentic REO coming to me soon.
YFTK Haku Venna clone on its way.
Berkshire wood squonk
LeSupersonic rda clone
SVF 510
Moddog nano 510
Sxk narda
Apex Customs Narda

HEELLPPP!!!!!!!!...lol

My door coming in the mail for the minimal....pic from maker for my approval before shipping.
View attachment 115784
And thank you for that. Ha ha.thqt stabwood stuff looks great but the way

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Michael H.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have to mention both doors are from different makers...The door/button for the minimal was 65 shipped but he limits himself to what mods he will make doors for unfortunately...off all the mods ive acquired he will do two of them only...lol

The second guy really only does complete mods from full blocks but will make a door button if you send a door/button as reference for him to make.

Michael H.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The minimal door is from Maddox Customs...unfortunately he wont make doors for a floris Orca which is why i searched out another maker.

The second guy is Shaun Landry from Simplicity Mods...Man he makes some badass mods from full blocks of stabwood or even Juma...pricy though.

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The minimal door is from Maddox Customs...unfortunately he wont make doors for a floris Orca which is why i searched out another maker.

The second guy is Shaun Landry from Simplicity Mods...Man he makes some badass mods from full blocks of stabwood or even Juma...pricy though.
I had just found Simplicity going off his name in that picture haha.Did you join the group or hit him up on his personal page?I sent a request for the group.

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Still a fave
7886b95bfb5b28866d816c17066946f9.jpg

Sent from a very cloudy room

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like the IDEA of it, but the internal non-replaceable battery is putting me off. I'll wait for real-world reports on if you can get thru an 8-hr day before recharging. Something like this, at a lower price than $55-60, and more like $30 has the chance to compete directly with pod systems like the Breeze 2, without the cost of forever buying replacement coil heads.

Having said that, as per advice here and previous and continuous comments from this Bonkers crowd, and from the hype train on /ecr, I just purchased 3x of the Pico Squeeze v1 and a 3-pack of the Luxotic BF silicone bottles from FT, for a whopping total of OMG - only $55 :)

I figured that one unit would be daily use, and the other two are backups, and buying 3x units now before the China tariffs kick in, hedges my bets on replacements. I wanted to get the 5-pack of the little magnetic bottle door covers, but that will likely have to wait since I've already spent too much now. Fear of the China tariffs vs. fear of explaining my spending spree this month to my GF ---hmmm, I guess I am more afraid of availability and cost increase, but now have to spend MORE money on something shiny for her so she forgets about my small indulgence...

I know $55 is a pittance when you consider the high-end stuff that lots of you guys are using, but I'd rather have cheap units in redundancy than a single, expensive device that I could not afford to replace.
Yeah I hear you.Especially on the cost effectiveness thing.
I still haven't managed to pull the trigger on a Pico though.Not sure why I haven't yet.They are dirt cheap and everybody seems to love the little buggers.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It is interesting, I've said it a few pages ago, I was even tempted to buy one.....Thanks for posting this review, now I know it will either have too much air, or be a little flat for my style of mtl. If @chohan gives it a thumbs up, then i'll have to reconsider. Till more reviews pop up, I'll just stick with my BBs
I always seem to forget you like your airflow (Frog Asshole) tight.

Arthur-VU

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Anybody know if there are other top-caps that fit the Wasp Nano (other than the ones made for it)?

I'm looking to tighten up the air flow a little more than the stock cap can do at it's minimum, and there seems to be some 'leakage' between the cap and the post area.

As a test, I tried stuffing some cotton into the air slots in the deck, cutting them down to about half, and that resultant air flow is more what I'm looking to accomplish, but that's not a permanent solution.

I know I can just get another atty, but I want to see if I can make this one work more to my liking before I do that.

Arthur-VU

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Yet another question coming.
Has anybody gotten a Pico Squeeze V2 yet?
Yes, like 2 weeks ago or thereabouts, several folks posted when they got one.

There was also a review in the Reviews section on VU...

Sorry but I do not have any links, you'll have to try the search function, such as it is...

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Anybody know if there are other top-caps that fit the Wasp Nano (other than the ones made for it)?

I'm looking to tighten up the air flow a little more than the stock cap can do at it's minimum, and there seems to be some 'leakage' between the cap and the post area.

As a test, I tried stuffing some cotton into the air slots in the deck, cutting them down to about half, and that resultant air flow is more what I'm looking to accomplish, but that's not a permanent solution.

I know I can just get another atty, but I want to see if I can make this one work more to my liking before I do that.
If you're handy with a dremmel the SXK Ention top cap will work if you shave a little off the bottom. You could actually shave less than I did and make for a smaller air inlet.

Here is a link to the one I bought but I can't seem to find it in stock anywhere.

http://www.3fvape.com/misc/20457-sx...?search_query=Entheon&results=38#.W0yV3J1ME0M

Here is a pic of mine

bf4ecd283af9b5732bf2afb806e255e5.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away.

SteelDriver

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Squonk donkey on fb sells them don't know if they are tighter

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey, squonkpeeps - I have a battery wrapping question over here...
If you do re-wraps good, please lemme know what you think. I'm probably just wrap-challenged, but I can learn.
Heck, for a long time, I was coil-tarded, but I got better. No offense intended.

Tall Pines

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Battery wraps work well for me. I use a blow dryer and do one end at a time, then the middle. I also hold the battery with a wash cloth. So my fingers dont get too hot. This is from the blow dryer not so much from the battery.

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Alrighty what are your thoughts on it so far.
The cleanest squonker I've ever used. Zero leaks anywhere and super easy to fill. Add to that a comfortable grip... I hold it in my right hand, and fire it with the ball of my thumb. I Squonk it with my right ring finger. In power mode (haven't tried TC yet), it fires quick and stable.

I even like the atty, although it took a little fiddling to get it where I wanted it.

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So I am sad to report one of my picos started to auto fire

Probably due to juice dripping down on the chip

No biggie

25eb77060d011413432f2039f765dacf.jpg

Toss it in the ultrasonic cleaner in a 91% isopropyl bath

Do a few passes, let it evaporate and hit it with the datavac, she be good as new

Drumroll

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol...ill go with what's behind door #1

lol yeah. Those are some tiny air slots for such a wide open mouth piece and big build. My No Limit Glok 24 has way more air flow than my old goon clones (that I never use cuz the deck screws are stripped out) and I only have Dual TRIPLE CORE FUSED CLAPTON COILS 316L SS 30GX3/38G / 3MM / 5 - = ~0.17ohm in it at 75w and it can get pretty warm.

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
lol yeah. Those are some tiny air slots for such a wide open mouth piece and big build. My No Limit Glok 24 has way more air flow than my old goon clones (that I never use cuz the deck screws are stripped out) and I have Dual TRIPLE CORE FUSED CLAPTON COILS 316L SS 30GX3/38G / 3MM / 5 - = ~0.17ohm in it at 75w and it can get pretty warm even with the wide bore ultem tip off my Athena RDA.

Not on a squonker (could never find a squonk kit for the rda, and dont have a dual batter squonk mod yet) but I am loving it regardless:

I shelfed it for now

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dang you guys build low ;) coming from the guy that used to build .08 on Tubes haha

Most my RSAs are sitting at .42-.58Ω now
hehe most of my single battery squonks are in the 0.18 - 0.24 range but I did build my new revolver RTA with a single one of those same coils in the glok which came out at 0.34 ohm.

Currently vaping a RSQ/Recurve FUSED CLAPTON COILS 316L SS 26GX2/36G 5 wrap @ ~0.20ohm x 55w:

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
hehe most of my single battery squonks are in the 0.18 - 0.24 range but I did build my new revolver RTA with a single one of those same coils in the glok which came out at 0.34 ohm.

Currently vaping a RSQ/Recurve FUSED CLAPTON COILS 316L SS 26GX2/36G 5 wrap @ ~0.20ohm x 55w:

I recently bought the Brick'ium and currently being spoiled by it...never owned a VW squonker... granted its a 166w(180w) mod, I've only used it up to 33w so far.

But its truly a desk mod...heavy heavy at 308g loaded. But a set of batteries lasts a few days, but yeah 33w lol, and if I am using one of my shorter cap RSAs its only 24w haha

VU Sponsors