Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I’ve never liked the looks of the drop but it looks great on the RSQ. Nice setup.
Thank you. My only complaint is it has ungodly tight o rings....

As far as mod. Battery door mods alot...heard that's pretty common....im a lucky one to get a poorly fitting door.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you. My only complaint is it has ungodly tight o rings....

As far as mod. Battery door mods alot...heard that's pretty common....im a lucky one to get a poorly fitting door.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

My battery door has a bit of movement but it depends on the battery I use. If it’s a battery with the original wrap, it has a little movement. If it’s one I’ve rewrapped, no movement at all.

chohan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is what mine should look like when it arrives though :D

View attachment 104345

What really had me change my mine about the white was his post about Wax Media blasting the Delrin on the whites and they ended up slightly yellow due to the wax used... There is only so much delrin that can be hit before it changes the tolerances to where things fit all wonky like it did a bit for troys mod...

Plus this picture of the White ( the post I did the sad face on )

View attachment 104346

Where you can see the face plate not sitting right...

This one is pretty much what I ordered originally ( White Plate, Button on White with Ultem and SS face Plate )

View attachment 104347

but you can see the gaps on the white, even on the top plate...again only so much can be media blasted before your mod is off a mm here or half a mm there...

Although I wont lie... this Amber Ultem one was sexy...

View attachment 104348

Which if I remember correctly from the Mod List of original... this is the only one ordered in Amber Ultem or Red Ultem...

So yeah... Ultem/Black is what I am waiting on lol

When I saw that red ultem, I was like O M G, why couldn't you offer those.

chohan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Actually, he was talking to a friend of his who was thinking of selling a Cyclone. Mr. R told him to get in touch with me, long story short, brewbear has a brand spankin' new Cyclone BF coming:bunny::stars2::confetti::hearts:

Wow... as SoCal would say, Congo Rats to you! I'm certain it'll be well loved.:)

Passafire

Member For 3 Years
I’ve come to the conclusion I impulse buy way to much, have the B2K 4th edition coming to be and after hearing reviews about the MTL adapter it sounds like it’s going to be to loose. Also have the new Entheon/hadeon coming..... may have to list both since I think they’ll both be to much air :-/

I tend to buy then read reviews

Been thinking about trying to pick up a b2k second-hand if I could save a few bucks. If it doesn't work out for ya I'm interested sir!

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Advice, non-squonk, just cuz I don't hang out anywhere else, lol
For a friend - looking for
- E-Z rebuildable tank
- Kinda compact
- Not prone to leaking
- Actual adjustable airflow nice
- not for super sub-ohm, cuz I'm gonna build it, so probably 0.3 to 0.5 range

I might just get her a Pico Squeeze, but want options first for a tank - she's got a little starter mod she likes...

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
- E-Z rebuildable tank
- Kinda compact
- Not prone to leaking

I might just get her a Pico Squeeze, but want options first for a tank - she's got a little starter mod she likes...
MTL to restricted DL, I'd say Siren 2 or Berserker mini.

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
- E-Z rebuildable tank
- Kinda compact
- Not prone to leaking

On the non restrictive side, the best RTA I've ever experienced is the Reload. Ticks all those boxes. Tiny and sexy with buttery open airflow.
For a less expensive option, can't go wrong with the og Serpent Mini.

Edit: Not entirely what your after but worth mentioning... the Herakles Pro Nano with the 1.8 factory coils at 28 watts has been one of my fave setups ever.

Last edited:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
- E-Z rebuildable tank
- Kinda compact
- Not prone to leaking

Not my favorite to build on, but the Petri RTA is a serious flavor machine and damn near leak proof and super easy to fill

I take it to bed with me at night and nary a drop in over a year of loyal service

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well maybe we will get notifications of delivery tomorrow? LOL

Being its nearly 5:30pm Belgium time.

He did post some bits about FedEx shipping was goobered for him...and I saw the error post...

snore ;)

chohan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well maybe we will get notifications of delivery tomorrow? LOL

Being its nearly 5:30pm Belgium time.

He did post some bits about FedEx shipping was goobered for him...and I saw the error post...

snore ;)

Yeah I noticed tracking #s were going out but it stopped about 2 hrs before I posted to reconfirm black. <sigh>

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So I was chatting with Raphy a little... about upcoming projects... He said he was in the hospital a few days during the process of making the NeoFets...and he isn't sure he will do any pre-order on mods again...

Also alluded that this is the first batch of mods in his modding life that was completed in the scheduled time.

With the DNA60 Neo... He mentioned he will make a few protos...hand check them on the 67 page...gauge interest, but not do it like the NeoFet... read into that to how he has done past mods... Quick Strikes and stock sold to vendors.

Told him to take a Holiday... he responds... Fuck I can't... have to prepare list 2 of the One RDA and 3 vape conventions then list 3-5 of the One RDA.

Which reminds me... I need to grab another Ultem Beauty ring...Tangent ;)

EDIT: Also will someone remind God that Southern California is 70* during Feb... and not 54*...KTHX! lol

EDIT 2: I mean WTF! lol

upload_2018-2-20_13-22-40.png

Home is warmer than it is here!

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
So I was chatting with Raphy a little... about upcoming projects... He said he was in the hospital a few days during the process of making the NeoFets...and he isn't sure he will do any pre-order on mods again...

Also alluded that this is the first batch of mods in his modding life that was completed in the scheduled time.

With the DNA60 Neo... He mentioned he will make a few protos...hand check them on the 67 page...gauge interest, but not do it like the NeoFet... read into that to how he has done past mods... Quick Strikes and stock sold to vendors.

Told him to take a Holiday... he responds... Fuck I can't... have to prepare list 2 of the One RDA and 3 vape conventions then list 3-5 of the One RDA.

EDIT: Also will someone remind God that Southern California is 70* during Feb... and not 54*...KTHX! lol

View attachment 104392

Hahaha good for you! Hope the temp just keeps dropping!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

troydestroy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just got and built the gas mods G.R.1 RSA. Initially pretty happy with it :)
84f91646865308e844bf046e831f66bb.jpg

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

View attachment 104392

You know why I’m laughing!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

DiggityDan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Mine went relatively quickly. It shipped last Monday. TNT said it would deliver Wednesday. Wednesday it arrived in US and was handed over to FedEx. FedEx tracking said delivery 2/20 (today) but it showed up Friday. It was a vape mail emotional roller coaster
Yeah at this point I don’t really believe him anymore. This is the 3rd different tracking number and email he has sent me. Yet no mod...

troydestroy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Almost said something last week but forgot in the excitement... Did Raphy fuck up on the shipping cost???

Shipping in EU was like 3x US shipping???

DHL Express from Belgium to US for 4euros?

That's a bargain. I think he switched em... Those of you not in US should call him out on that?

chohan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mine went relatively quickly. It shipped last Monday. TNT said it would deliver Wednesday. Wednesday it arrived in US and was handed over to FedEx. FedEx tracking said delivery 2/20 (today) but it showed up Friday. It was a vape mail emotional roller coaster

Crap, that means no signature, no mod. I would've preferred DHL so I can authorize online.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Almost said something last week but forgot in the excitement... Did Raphy fuck up on the shipping cost???

Shipping in EU was like 3x US shipping???

DHL Express from Belgium to US for 4euros?

That's a bargain. I think he switched em... Those of you not in US should call him out on that?

I don't think the shipping costs for Europe and US were drastically different... We didn't pay VAT, but paid the same... So the money carried over to Shipping.

$179 Euro ( 147 mod cost ) left $32 Euro left towards shipping...then either 3.81 or 2.71 was the remainder.

Those who paid Vat had to pay $179+Tax which if Shipping in Europe was to be $194 and they had to pay the extra 21.88 (21.88+15=36.88 Europe, or for US 32+3.81(2.71)=35.81/34.81 which is almost the same amount.

VAT is 21%

Similar to when I had ordered the extras for the White mod... was an extra 36.9 Euro...when I asked to go to Ultem/Black no Extras needed... he said, difference was $60 -21% Vat... which was 47.4 Euro...since I already had the extras sent of 36.9, I owed him 10.5 Euro for Ultem Paid in Full.

Edit: I will say though... if you paid the extra 4% fee, and still sent it F&F...you paid him an extra 4% because you can't read ;)

EDIT 2: You as anyone, not you specific Troy ;)

VU Sponsors