Squonkers are Bonkers

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
:teehee::teehee:
Laughing even harder now :giggle::giggle::giggle:

Not sure why, but happy to tickle ya anytime luv..
:teehee:

I'm not going all 'saint' on everyone but I'm from the school of share the wealth, not make a profit. No reason at all to jack the price on something after one day.
Sell it to someone for what you paid for it who will really love it.
Spread the good vibes y'know?
Surprising to me is all... I thought everyone here was on that same page.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It doesn't matter, he's gonna flip it anyway.

No way in Hell would I flip it lol...

Bought an ultem cap from Malaysia of all places to go all matchy... and recently a refill bottle cause I know of how the bottle system locks in ( well a better one than the 15ml one I have ) and 4 new VTC5As to go with it.

Just cause you read me talk shit about flipping something, you of all people should know I gladly give shit up for free, and even when I sell things, I honestly sell them for retail or if used at 30% lower than retail.

But I digress.

chohan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nope... totally appreciate the tag, but just gonna have to chill out on my Concorde quest until the hype dies off. Rather have 2 Supersonics for that price (!(

Um, I think Socal tagged you. I just noticed it without looking closely but yeah, after looking again and doing the math to dollars, wise choice.:)

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Yeah. He was kinda a dick to the group a couple times. Oh well. Didn't mean to hurt his feelings(insert crying emoji here)
862d65e379ffcb2f93dc1c42eb80e1d6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Hey guys. I am looking into getting a hotcig rsq mod. Just seeing if anybody has one and if it's worth picking up or not. I have a couple mechanical squonks and just looking to try out another regulated one. Seems pretty nice considering it's size and board. I am not totally sold on a therion bf unless y'all sell me on that instead.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Rsq is great! Only regulated squonk I own!

chohan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not crazy about mech mods, but I'm starting to have mod envy. That is one seriously baad azz setup! Use it in good health :vino:

Thanks Bear. It's easy to love the svb if you don't mind 'finner in the hole' squonking. Damn thing is rock solid like a reo but add mosfet. My only gripe, the paint job is so beautiful I'm scared to death of dropping or scratching it. Nigel said don't worry, they can take a beating but I usually keep it in a leather pouch when out and about.

Being that way, sort of crazy for me to buy another mosfet in white delrin... smdh. Hopefully, I can keep the neofet clean and polished up if I can figure out what to use.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No SIR!
Are they gonna be regulated or MOSFET at the very least?
Will they be available elsewhere, other than FB?
No facebook shit....I go directly to Chris with an email or phone call.

He's making DNA, Nlpwm, stabilized wood, laser engraving, et al Squonkers.

It'll be a few weeks, but this guy doesn't fuck around when it comes to making quality mods....!

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No facebook shit....I go directly to Chris with an email or phone call.

He's making DNA, Nlpwm, stabilized wood, laser engraving, et al Squonkers.

It'll be a few weeks, but this guy doesn't fuck around when it comes to making quality mods....!

any pics of his back catalogue, even if they don't squonk?

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Thanks for the replies about the rsq guys. I think I'm sold on it now. I saw some YouTube reviews that make it seem pretty solid but I like to hear as many real experiences as I can before getting something. I hate buyers remorse!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
I will say though that the painted ones are really fragile as far as the paint job. Idk if any are better then others? I have red

chohan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I will say though that the painted ones are really fragile as far as the paint job. Idk if any are better then others? I have red

I have a black and love it. Haven't accidentally banged or dropped it yet so can't really speak to the durability of the innards or paint. Just hoping for the best... so far, so good.

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lightning vapes is selling the Daedalud drill separately now. I also bought spare chuck and inserts. Make sure you order the parts for the model you have.

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Happy early mornin Squeeps!
...just wrapping up my lunch and surfin around... put in a big order to Lawless drip tips that I've been wanting to do for ages.

Maybe this is old news but I'm just seeing it for the first time...

Hadaly + Entheon = Hadeon

IMG_7709.jpg

IMG_7708.JPG

Enjoy your P-Day mates!
Keep on pushing...
:coffee2:

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Happy early mornin Squeeps!
...just wrapping up my lunch and surfin around... put in a big order to Lawless drip tips that I've been wanting to do for ages.

Maybe this is old news but I'm just seeing it for the first time...

Hadaly + Entheon = Hadeon

View attachment 104181

View attachment 104182

Enjoy your P-Day mates!
Keep on pushing...
:coffee2:

I’ve been curious about those caps myself!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello all... Is there a Entheon clone to avoid like with the Hadaly RDA?

chohan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That big ole package for this little hunk of metal:

Krma01.png

In a hurry here, dawn soap and then some 24g n80 to the rescue:

Krma02.png

.48Ω hmm, higher than I like, should've went 5 wraps but anticipation is killing me.

Ah camel dung, this won't even match, have to partly disassemble the Gmod and do some switcheroo on buttons and doors. Oh well, she needs cleaning anyway... much better:

Krma_garage.png

Vapes really nice but need a bit more heat. Probably toss a fused Clapton in tomorrow. Machining and build quality on the krma is outstanding. Very impressed, smooth air. The air slots slant down like the haku but they are also stepped down from where the cap slots are. Difficult to over squonk. For coil building, stick one leg in, slide the other in the slot, again similar to haku. Nice design. Me likey. :)

chohan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone update thier rsq. I tried this weekend but......

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I tried but my windows 10 won't even open/run the HM chip.exe file. I think the newer ones are already updated.
Doesn't bother me since I don't run TC, I just turn the light off after a battery change. I think I saw some instructions posted over at Brand X.

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I’ve come to the conclusion I impulse buy way to much, have the B2K 4th edition coming to be and after hearing reviews about the MTL adapter it sounds like it’s going to be to loose. Also have the new Entheon/hadeon coming..... may have to list both since I think they’ll both be to much air :-/

I tend to buy then read reviews

SteelDriver

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I tried but my windows 10 won't even open/run the HM chip.exe file. I think the newer ones are already updated.
Doesn't bother me since I don't run TC, I just turn the light off after a battery change. I think I saw some instructions posted over at Brand X.
Yea not part of the brand x crowd. I just been shutting it off.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Printing a mod maker single battery squonk! They also have dual and triple battery files. Thanks Geekay!
Wow sorry about showing my mess in the reflection lol It doesnt look like much yet because it was just laying down the base layer. Stupid $1800 printer needs a raft to function well and my $400 (when I got it) doesn't! Goes to show high ends not always the best end.
621fa9165a943750f70759a4beebe60e.jpg

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Printing a mod maker single battery squonk! They also have dual and triple battery files. Thanks Geekay!
Wow sorry about showing my mess in the reflection lol It doesnt look like much yet because it was just laying down the base layer. Stupid $1800 printer needs a raft to function well and my $400 (when I got it) doesn't! Goes to show high ends not always the best end.
621fa9165a943750f70759a4beebe60e.jpg

If that part of you is green, see a doctor

VU Sponsors