Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Gorge. It's an original, 24mm, plenty of airflow and can be found ~$25

Finding I dial it back to the vertical slot, in front of each contact point. This provides me with a bit of a restricted air flow for a tight lung hit. Still use the actual air flow ports as well but usually only half open. Gorge is worth the retail cost, imho & agree it does have plenty of air flow. :)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Never did get a good vape from those Velocity clones - but they used to be the only inexpensive squonk option period

Well, sorry to hear it didn't work as well as hoped for you. Not sure exactly what I might have done differently but I can use them well enough to be suitable. I probably lack higher standards than most though. :)

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sounds to me like the owner screwed the pooch on this one! What he's doing now is trying to un-ring the bell!
Than you for posting the sale link.

Yeah seems he is doing damage control...don't care truly...didn't even know of this company 'til today...but 60ml for a buck... why the eff not right?

Tastes like shit? PIF in a sale or trade I do later lol ;)

Edit: Saw a Raspberry Lemonade... lol

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah seems he is doing damage control...don't care truly...didn't even know of this company 'til today...but 60ml for a buck... why the eff not right?

Tastes like shit? PIF in a sale or trade I do later lol ;)

Edit: Saw a Raspberry Lemonade... lol
You're funny! But then again, better funny that funny looking!

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
9204101c084ceba25690f5e0c10829b6.jpg
17e31ad4d5508432d7e1463dc28496bd.jpg
075c162d52dc889818dc747bcd41e8c4.jpg
342467e0a3289c10018aa62564df6e72.jpg
b0d33311c2ebb4d80683fa39f239edd9.jpg
dd3cbd01b8beb2167781394f590a4440.jpg

RSZ1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I wish I grabbed a stumpy...every time I see one now, I am like, I bet that thing rocks.

And I'd rock the clone like a boss ;)

Yup. One of the few that I regret NOT buying. Rumour has it Catfish Tom is trying to get the Stumpy maker to do another run.

That, and a Nuppin.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yup. One of the few that I regret NOT buying. Rumour has it Catfish Tom is trying to get the Stumpy maker to do another run.

That, and a Nuppin.
I think Tom is leasing the intellectual property rights to make his own. So kinda clone with permission from the manufacturer.

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

That, and a Nuppin.
My understanding, from Tom's thread, is that he has permission from the "patent?" holders to make another Stumpy batch. When and if it will happen. .......

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Brew’s going to lose his shit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Huh? What are y'all talking about? I was trying to talk pdib, on the other site, to have another batch of Nuppins made since they are his design and all. That idea went over like a pregnant pole vaulter:vino:

RSZ1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Huh? What are y'all talking about? I was trying to talk pdib, on the other site, to have another batch of Nuppins made since they are his design and all. That idea went over like a pregnant pole vaulter:vino:

Due to my badly worded post, there was some premature excitement that Tom was trying to get Nuppins made.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Yeah sorry about that. I thought I read that there was a possibility of Nuppins being made again. Turns out I was wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think Tom is leasing the intellectual property rights to make his own. So kinda clone with permission from the manufacturer.
He was even talking about some improvements to the Stumpy......guess we'll just have to wait and see. Tom (catfish) never made (or worked on) the Nuppins as far as I know. All of you folks who like a slightly restricted DL, if you get a chance at a Nuppin, go for it. Most Nuppins I found in the classifieds are attached to a mod, and not a cheap mod either!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He was even talking about some improvements to the Stumpy......guess we'll just have to wait and see. Tom (catfish) never made (or worked on) the Nuppins as far as I know. All of you folks who like a slightly restricted DL, if you get a chance at a Nuppin, go for it. Most Nuppins I found in the classifieds are attached to a mod, and not a cheap mod either!
do they have mesh nuppins?

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Worth every penny though, such a flavorful little atty!

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lil change in the Haku today. 28.3.36 4wrap 3mm n80 Alien. Was to end up at like .27 but ended up .30 I probably stretched the cores a tad much *shrug

I don't spin wire to straighten, I grab 2 pliers and pull/stretch them.

3696a28ac0069a4d627efe252d6d6267.jpg
sorry not a macro shot...pita to remove my battery case to attach the lens lol

81d794809510cb8433f2162dcb935a80.jpg

Vaping nicely though.

I'm all over the place trying coils in this thing and have 3 types of coils that work great for me...spun up the Alien due to the fused being in their for 2 weeks ( could of gone months, the fused looked as gunky as this new alien )

Things a guy does bored on a Saturday when the wife is shopping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice , put a new build in mine changed from 24g to a Claptoned flat wire ,
22w 3.5mm id ,
pie top cap
Tried to get a matchy tip to the
Vt inbox , budda doors an such since got the yellow inbox ( even though looks more red an blk too me)
Vaping very nicely
7b199f6698cf0d4d3c1dfeef88a70aac.jpg
a997c94e614cb4c81910a934f1622d28.jpg
df3779598a61ed3bca86df2fa7ad5908.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone own a Aleader Box Killer 80w TC BF box? Thinking about grabbing one with my 3fvape order today.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's a novelty tank under mesh, juice well or not. Fun until your first dry hit.

Works great squonked with a regular build though.
Yeah was laughing at Todd. apparently he left a bit of bare mesh...
He described it as a blowtorch. Vic called it the dry hit from hell.
Too fiddly and risky without any real benefit for me to want to even try.
Plus I am a tight ass and mesh is more expensive than round wire :)

VU Sponsors