Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Apologies for deletion of that post previously here. Thought again regarding it. A second thought considered it might seem to be evoking drama.

Not anything to report here in regards of vaping. Merely checking in and sitting with a bit of vaping. Excuse the brevity, lots of inner reflections. No need sharing all.

Hope all have a good day.

Last edited:

hariboholmes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Got my Hugo Squeezer today which completed my 2017 budget squonker collection perfectly.

Great build quality and hits better than anything else I own :)

Very very impressed for the cash the internals are stellar, silver plated copper too!
e411df25bb0dfff5586cb63717157ae7.jpg
e52265e441c4e068fbe4ad649092791e.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got my Hugo Squeezer today which completed my 2017 budget squonker collection perfectly.

Very very impressed for the cash the internals are stellar, silver plated copper too!

I was looking at these on 3fvape but closed that page when I realized there were no pics of the internals. Can you post a pic of the guts of that thing?

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
close to 274 here right now.

That's roughly 34 F converted from Kelvin. Not sure here. I'll check. About 278 K 42 F 6 C here. Strangely, not sure why I seemingly knew instantly you gave the temperature in Kelvin. Perhaps, I recall some Earth Science lessons from long ago.

Thought I would have forgotten such a notion. Usually do so. I'm akin to Sherlock Holmes in that manner. I forget useless information as he refers to it. Have a small tool set in the mental attic, it serves well enough without clutter.

Vaping wise. I genuinely finished a piss away the wire round. I kept frying coils during testing and reading out, doing the standard pulse, tweak for hot legs. Decided to let the cosmos have the battle. Got two functioning RDA on the mods. No need continuing self depreciation over what might be any number of external variables.

Last edited:

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
They removed the manual focus as far as I can tell. And no matter what, everything blows out the bokeh & colors. Throw in that the lens just clips on so it blocks a lot of the light and yeah... bout the best I can without really trying is something like this. Shaking hand doesn’t help but $15, it could have been worse
View attachment 96974
Have you tried a different camera app? Idk if that's even a thing with Apple but I know sometimes you have to get different ones with android.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years

Dude that's sweet! Idk and idc if it's a boxer clone because Ginger vaper is a fuckin asshole and has shit cs for his shit products! Think I want one of these! Sell my 2*700 boxer and buy a couple of them! Lol
Those look like great bottles! What's the squeezers story anyways?

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dude that's sweet! Idk and idc if it's a boxer clone because Ginger vaper is a fuckin asshole and has shit cs for his shit products! Think I want one of these! Sell my 2*700 boxer and buy a couple of them! Lol

It cracks me up how Hugo targets Boxer products... I don’t recall ever seeing them clone anything else or put out any original designs. Hysterical!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That's roughly 34 F converted from Kelvin. Not sure here. I'll check. About 278 K 42 F 6 C here. Strangely, not sure why I seemingly knew instantly you gave the temperature in Kelvin. Perhaps, I recall some Earth Science lessons from long ago.

Thought I would have forgotten such a notion. Usually do so. I'm akin to Sherlock Holmes in that manner. I forget useless information as he refers to it. Have a small tool set in the mental attic, it serves well enough without clutter.

Vaping wise. I genuinely finished a piss away the wire round. I kept frying coils during testing and reading out, doing the standard pulse, tweak for hot legs. Decided to let the cosmos have the battle. Got two functioning RDA on the mods. No need continuing self depreciation over what might be any number of external variables.

I immediately thought "Kelvin" too... LMAO! :giggle: But it's simply logic, I think... it's the only scale that would account for that sort of reading, with this morning's cold temps in the eastern US. ;)

Andria

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
It cracks me up how Hugo targets Boxer products... I don’t recall ever seeing them clone anything else or put out any original designs. Hysterical!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Sometimes that bothers me but the length of time it took to contact Ginger, go back and forth with Ginger and get a very unsatisfactory answer from Ginger...... I'm just gonna say I wish I never wrote off the bad stories I heard from others about there cs. I could see why people like three boxer but cs is very important to me!

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Fuck you all! I miss living in the mountains in Salt Lake. Here in fl lowest it gone was 66 and that's at midnight!

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I immediately thought "Kelvin" too... LMAO! :giggle: But it's simply logic, I think... it's the only scale that would account for that sort of reading, with this morning's cold temps in the eastern US. ;)

Andria

Logic, ah yeah. :) I recall the 1978 version of Invasion of The Body Snatchers having Mr. Spock get replaced by a pod person. See how well logic fares against pod people? This is why I keep insisting I've no brain at all. Between the pod people and zombies, I intend to be the damned cockroach in their sides! Going to come at me are you? Well beware, I got roots in Manchester, UK. We like to sing out, ♪♫♬ "C'mon an git it if ye think ye 'ard enuff!"♪♫♬ If that lowers the bar, well, consider also some of these roots is Scott, German.

Divinity loves fools and mutts. I got a double heaping of both. ;) :) :p

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
3bb2b169715f31d1d49e022d65357dfc.jpg

Southern California skies @9:30a

Edit: My buddy who lives in Vermont... I told him after we were making fun of each others States...

I'll just add a reminder to Siri to snap a picture of me in my flip flops and shorts in February Grilling steaks and send it to you with an Ice cold beer in hand.

Sent from my iPhone 42 using Tapatalk

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I Might sell my entheon clone. Just not for me. Plus it's funny. They out hadaly rather entheon. But the beauty ring covers it nicely lol!

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Fuck you all! I miss living in the mountains in Salt Lake. Here in fl lowest it gone was 66 and that's at midnight!

Well, just c'mon up one state... it got down to 31 this morning, but it's now 54. :) But I'm glad we brought the rosemary in last evening, so the frost didn't get it.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm still convinced that below 20 f is just a myth created by murikans to scare us dumb aussies.

I'm onto you

Believe it or not... it once got to -9F here in Atlanta... sometime in the mid-80s Coldest I've EVER seen it, here.

Andria

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Apparently with climate forecasts. We can expect semi regular days over 50 c (122 f?) by 2030 or something.

-12 c is the coldest I have experienced. That was in Canberra. I was living in pretty much a shed as a student at the time.

But here in Melbourne, if it drops below freezing, the weather will dominate news reports.

Weather below 10 c or above 35 c tends to get measured to decimal places lol

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Have seen -20F here in KY a couple of times.

I'm pretty sure that -9 set a record for Atlanta. I've sometimes seen it go into the teens, and rarely, even into the single digits... but -9 was totally unheard of.

Andria

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Apparently with climate forecasts. We can expect semi regular days over 50 c (122 f?) by 2030 or something.

-12 c is the coldest I have experienced. That was in Canberra. I was living in pretty much a shed as a student at the time.

But here in Melbourne, if it drops below freezing, the weather will dominate news reports.

I need to come back in my next incarnation in a northern latitude.

hariboholmes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years

No story, Hugo Vapor has been cloning Ginger's regulated mods for a while now and I guess given the trend for mech squonkers they felt it was time to have a stab at the Boxer Classic 20700 lol

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

They should really use Kelvin. More precise.

Wicked Gene

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did you see this new mod? Similar idea to db or pico squeeze but parallel batteries.

I think about $60 expected
8c3ad795d2ebfd41b1931164a5a8c833.jpg
ab9288c083bef35371d08af9c1049a16.jpg

Yeah, I've looked at those. Think I'll wait and see a few reviews first. But they do look nice, I like the blue and red, reminds me of superman....

Sent from the Twilight Zone!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey Cromm, I broke out an old school squonk for ya. It's white and it's a kanger.... Lol
I forgot I even had this thing.... Lol
03b4b3b2f746978a45be547a4d016779.jpg

Still vapes quite nicely to be honest.

Sent from the Twilight Zone!
That is the original Kanger Squonk isn't it?
Is that the atty that came with it?

Looks like a Velocity?

VU Sponsors