Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You squonkers are truly bonkers!!

Says you, the one what stole the keys to the candy cabinet from the nurse. You forgot to offer @The Cromwell his dose of that funky blue candy that peps him up. It's a shame. He nearly caught one of those kids on his lawn. I was so hoping to see a good old fashion caning, too. Bah.

By the way you left your safety vest in my room. The orderly thought it was mine and I had to go see Mr. Sparky. Hehe, I got him back, I was wearing a condominium. :) *nodding, twitches*

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can't even imagine paying that much for a mod. There are so many I want, and I can't really afford any of them right now; probably the only one I could probably swing is the DB 2, the one at MVS... but I NEED an Aegis, I'm such a super-klutz -- I need a mod as tough as my Achilles! But I also need to order some more batteries. :sad: How in the hell is 10 batteries not enough.. no wait... 12! Cause the 30q's are recent additions! :facepalm: I need a couple more of those.

I'm a cheapskate, no question about it, but I think this vape gear mania is getting out of hand.

Andria
Please I got burl pipes that cost more than most peoples mortgages.Hell if I sold my antique Dunhill Table Lighter I could probably pay our rent for a year & I freaking live in San Francisco.
Hell I own a couple Raw Silk Shirts that are worth 1k+ each easy.
Gawd I miss having the big time money I used to make.But I don't miss all the shit baggage that came with making that kind of money.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Mr Juicy is unexpectedly out of town for at least a week

Being as he isn't here to ask, I'll consult you guys

Should I just go ahead and buy this? Freehand StabWood by Limelight 1

I'll start by saying, its been in your cart and you've mulled over it long enough ;) No need to torture yourself anymore...Sure its going to be nearly $400 shipped and must be signed for at the post...but!

upload_2017-10-13_7-36-14.png

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Says you, the one what stole the keys to the candy cabinet from the nurse. You forgot to offer @The Cromwell his dose of that funky blue candy that peps him up. It's a shame. He nearly caught one of those kids on his lawn. I was so hoping to see a good old fashion caning, too. Bah.

By the way you left your safety vest in my room. The orderly thought it was mine and I had to go see Mr. Sparky. Hehe, I got him back, I was wearing a condominium. :) *nodding, twitches*
OMG OMG I just laughed so hard I dang near stopped breathing for a few seconds.
Thank you sir and I bow to your mastery...Cheers!

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Psst that is OoS/Out of Stock.
And not a new version of the DripBox 2.
Do you have to add it to the cart for it to say out of stock?

b8b6b5c4492963fdc1f16683b64b8294.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do you have to add it to the cart for it to say out of stock?

b8b6b5c4492963fdc1f16683b64b8294.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!
No but it helps if you post for the in stock version.
Which is currently only the white 1.
The Black and Stainless Steel versions are both OoS currently.
Oh and welcome to the fucking party...Cheers!

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
No but it helps if you post for the in stock version.
Which is currently only the white 1.
The Black and Stainless Steel versions are both OoS currently.
Oh and welcome to the fucking party...Cheers!

Just trying to help...
Thanks for the fucking welcome! :)

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hmmm I don't see what's different compare to wraith m is it more reliable? I wouldn't dabbing it, just wish it was a bit more wattage atleast up to 100 be nice.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, I'm not feeling the mech life anymore.

If you're a cheaplitist, I'm a Laz-litist. And I know from years working with the kinds of electricity that won't just bite ya, but bite and hold, lazy and complacent have no business around unprotected circuits.

I think I'm at the point where I'll need to become the change I want to see.

When I get down to it, I'm hoping to keep materials under $100. The sticking point in design is Sugru is both a little ugly and a lot over priced for what it is, but durability is high on the priority list.

Might have to research that same Silicone kit I recommended for making air hole plugs to see if there's a way to bond it to a surface permanently.
No problem, but the coppervape is one tough mod.
No regulated mods will = it for toughness.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I was trying to read and catch up... but I can't even begin. Just figured I'd drop this in here... This little champ is pretty damn awesome! It's about palm size for me, and my hands aren't huge at all. I have Dripbox 160's... so I'd never interacted with the Silicon bottle... I get why you all discuss bottles with such passion now! They give one that's similar to the dripbox and it's still in the package. Silicon all the way! They toned down the Stylistic stuff completely too. It matches the color of the mod. I dig this thing... Figured I'd pop in and post some real life pics. Tenacious Mods Drip Tip on top!

Anyway... I just have really been enjoying this one, and real world pics of the Retail Version aren't terribly common still... they shouldn't have sent the reviewers the different colors, but at least they changed them for the better.
Athena_bannerIMG_5451.JPG

If I'm not around too much to respond, my apologies. Life kinda punched me in the face yesterday. Found out my dog has cancer, and it's not good at all. It's kinda been a tough month of this stuff. I have a business to operate though, and a life to live. Onward we push! I only mention that because I truly try to be responsive even in forums, but today I have a ton already on my plate to say the least. Really, I wanted to post some pics since we all didn't completely know what it looked like. Take care all!

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Whewww.. another work day dusted!
Wrapped up the puzzle campaign with awesome results, if I still drank I'd have a big ol' cocktail right now! Having an ice cold Fresca instead... bring on the weekend!

If anyone is interested, I'm selling my Van & Del Design Soul S rda, comes with the original packaging, serial #'d card, also with the authentic V&DD Chernobyl green cap and two SJMY caps, one frosted clear and one piss ultem.
Absolutely nothing wrong with it, killer diller flavor atty, but I never use it, and trying to adhere to the one in/one out rule, top shape, easily a 9.5/10. As you probably know they stopped making these, I got one from the last batch. I'll have no problem selling it on Facebook but wanted to give you guys first crack since a lot of you aren't on there.
Price is $150 shipped.
Sorry for the advertisement if it's coming across like that.. not doing a proper sale VU post, wanted to just offer it up to just my mates here.
Shoot me a PM if you're interested, I only have alerts for PM's, if no one bites it'll go up on bookbook tomorrow morning.

And @MyMagicMist , yessir mate... you are zee head honcho crazy fcuker (!) ...or fcuking crazy if you'd rather... but we wouldn't have it any other way!!

TGIFF Everybuddy!
:bingo:

Last edited:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Please I got burl pipes that cost more than most peoples mortgages.Hell if I sold my antique Dunhill Table Lighter I could probably pay our rent for a year & I freaking live in San Francisco.
Hell I own a couple Raw Silk Shirts that are worth 1k+ each easy.
Gawd I miss having the big time money I used to make.But I don't miss all the shit baggage that came with making that kind of money.

We're better off now than we've been for a long time... well, since Wall St and the bankers conspired to destroy the world economy, anyway... but that doesn't mean I'd EVER spend nearly $500 on a mod when mods can be bought for far less than $100 -- for nearly $500, the thing better cook my dinner AND do the dishes! ($465 is $55 more than I spent on my brand new smooth-top stove, at Sears Outlet!)

Waste not, want not. Penny saved is penny earned, and I pinch those bastards till they SQUEAL for mercy... then I pinch some more. :)

Andria

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
actually cheaper than I was expecting. Thought $500 was going to be about right for it

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We're better off now than we've been for a long time... well, since Wall St and the bankers conspired to destroy the world economy, anyway... but that doesn't mean I'd EVER spend nearly $500 on a mod when mods can be bought for far less than $100 -- for nearly $500, the thing better cook my dinner AND do the dishes! ($465 is $55 more than I spent on my brand new smooth-top stove, at Sears Outlet!)

Waste not, want not. Penny saved is penny earned, and I pinch those bastards till they SQUEAL for mercy... then I pinch some more. :)

Andria
Oh I'm much more frugal now.

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice, picked mine up this morning but just getting to play with it now. No issues here getting the battery in. For now going with a trusty goon, one single coil SS317l 2x26/36 fused clapton and one side shut, great vape @ 35 watts.
IMG_0229.jpg

Ordered a black bottle.

I’m impressed, really liking the interface of the chip. Love the bottle setup too, has an air hole that you open when filling so you don’t get bubbles.

CactusFanaticus

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I’m impressed, really liking the interface of the chip. Love the bottle setup too, has an air hole that you open when filling so you don’t get bubbles.
Haven't got to try the refill yet, but I'm working hard at emptying the bottle ATM ;) I agree the theme is very user friendly, been messing around with the paranormal for a couple days. Off this weekend, looking forward to putting some time in with it :cheers:

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Haven't got to try the refill yet, but I'm working hard at emptying the bottle ATM ;) I agree the theme is very user friendly, been messing around with the paranormal for a couple days. Off this weekend, looking forward to putting some time in with it :cheers:

You did see the hole on the side of the squonk bottles cap right? Mine was opened and didn’t notice it at first.... Made a little mess

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I never watched the review lol, took the bottle out after a few squeezes and was like wtf?? Then saw it and read about it, smart idea though.

Sent from my XR6M10 using Tapatalk

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Pretty sure it’s real and if it’s BF I think tom did it.
280ab2003d5a5d4a4506ccacc4875f06.jpg

Was thinking probably real, but it was PIFed to me when I got some of this things after he died, so don't know.

I remember when he got it though. Just haven't checked it out for myself yet

VU Sponsors