Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

minimalsaint

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ha. Nope, not my Peon mate.
Got a Soul S blue cap coming now though, thanks to you!

Oh, you're lucky. It would've been mine :D
It's really the only squonker I want from another modder. I refuse to beg for one though, so my options are limited.
Though I may have begged you for it.... lol
Enjoy that fancy cap, maybe one day you'll find a matching door for it!

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Now find me a match for "the Midas touch"... The internets demand it lol
IrJbG5v.jpg

OuP5yI0.jpg

Oohhh.. polished ultem anything would look tits on that mate. Also one of the new colored silicone bottles in yellow but they've been sold out for a couple weeks now.
And light blue for the Clear Orca!

IMG_2664.jpg

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Now find me a match for "the Midas touch"... The internets demand it lol
IrJbG5v.jpg

OuP5yI0.jpg

Excuse me, ma'am?
I'm going to preface this by saying that I'm not bragging or trying to inflate my ego, but;
You own a handful of very loved devices in the faceballs community.
While your most recent was in the works, I posted some progress pics and have a look at the reactions, even from Floris himself!
Cheapskate my ass, you're top-shelf, lady!

hd16MpE.png

H03p9V7.png
Wow there's some more for my wish list! @minimalsaint - your work is beautiful and someday I will own one of those!

Last edited:

CJ

VU Webmaster
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I've tried so many bottles in the last few months, I'll be honest the ones by Ginger Vaper are downright the best so far in my opinion. They're slightly taller than most and hold even more juice, it's stated at 7ml but I'll be honest I can squeeze at least 7.25ml in mine easily. The da one bottles are super tiny in comparison but are still nice (feels like 2 ml less than the Ginger Vaper one). https://gingervaper.com/product/boxer-bf-replacement-squonk-bottle/

Aside from these bottles I've never used anything from Ginger Vaper but I got them directly from them via Facebook on a pre-order before they hit the site at $10, they're now slightly higher but still cheap when compared to most bottles that aren't clones.

I do use the da one refill bottle and its essentially the same design for the ginger vaper bottles.

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've tried so many bottles in the last few months, I'll be honest the ones by Ginger Vaper are downright the best so far in my opinion. They're slightly taller than most and hold even more juice, it's stated at 7ml but I'll be honest I can squeeze at least 7.25ml in mine easily. The da one bottles are super tiny in comparison but are still nice (feels like 2 ml less than the Ginger Vaper one). https://gingervaper.com/product/boxer-bf-replacement-squonk-bottle/

Aside from these bottles I've never used anything from Ginger Vaper but I got them directly from them via Facebook on a pre-order before they hit the site at $10, they're now slightly higher but still cheap when compared to most bottles that aren't clones.

I do use the da one refill bottle and its essentially the same design for the ginger vaper bottles.

Thanks for the heads up mate!

Reactions: CJ

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So funny man. I JUST saw those 5 minutes ago and instantly added em to my cart and was going to post here too!
But damnnn, I have so much in my stupid cart again. Need another coupon code before I jump!!

I keep adding things to my cart and then deleting because I've got to be a little more picky since my wedding is coming up in October. Damn priorities!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I keep adding things to my cart and then deleting because I've got to be a little more picky since my wedding is coming up in October. Damn priorities!

Congratulations man! Enjoy it!!
Best time of your life bro!
I got divorced last year after 22 years. But we are still best friends and it's better for both of us.
I do the same on Fasttech, my cart is a sloppy tramp. But now I only have my dog to answer to, so as long as the cupboard is full of Pupperoni it's all good!

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Congratulations man! Enjoy it!!
Best time of your life bro!
I got divorced last year after 22 years. But we are still best friends and it's better for both of us.
I do the same on Fasttech, my cart is a sloppy tramp. But now I only have my dog to answer to, so as long as the cupboard is full of Pupperoni it's all good!

Thanks brother! This is marriage number two for me. First one was a mess and a half, but I got my son out of the deal so I'm grateful for him.

Got a couple of Fat Daddy V4 Mech BF 510s on the way so I can build my fiancée a mech squonker sinc she keeps stealing mine. I'm thinking a grey enclosure with a purple door and my Hadaly with a black slam cap. Her Catwo-mod to my Batmod...

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thanks brother! This is marriage number two for me. First one was a mess and a half, but I got my son out of the deal so I'm grateful for him.

Got a couple of Fat Daddy V4 Mech BF 510s on the way so I can build my fiancée a mech squonker sinc she keeps stealing mine. I'm thinking a grey enclosure with a purple door and my Hadaly with a black slam cap. Her Catwo-mod to my Batmod...

Nice Onnne! 'Catwo-mod' = Ruling.
Mannn the superhero theme is strong today..
I just had a friend of mine in Spain ask me if I wanted to buy his 'Iron Man' Mölly, he had it cerakoted in red and it has an Ultem door, only wants RRP but I'm not a fan of red mods.
AND I'm trying to be good!!
If it was a 'Hulk' motif I might be in trouble.
; )

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice Onnne! 'Catwo-mod' = Ruling.
Mannn the superhero theme is strong today..
I just had a friend of mine in Spain ask me if I wanted to buy his 'Iron Man' Mölly, he had it cerakoted in red and it has an Ultem door, only wants RRP but I'm not a fan of red mods.
AND I'm trying to be good!!
If it was a 'Hulk' motif I might be in trouble.
; )

Wanna hook a brother up with that Iron Man Mölly?! What does he want for it??

Been wanting one of those for a while now.

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Wanna hook a brother up with that Iron Man Mölly?! What does he want for it??

Been wanting one of those for a while now.

The Mölly is being custom cerakoted in red, he still has yet to get it from the fabricator, comes with OG white door and additional white Mölly door with different logo, and JiL Door in Ultem. Price is €260 plus €25 insured shipping from Spain.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Mölly is being custom cerakoted in red, he still has yet to get it from the fabricator, comes with OG white door and additional white Mölly door with different logo, and JiL Door in Ultem. Price is €260 plus €25 insured shipping from Spain, so roughly $285.

Looks like one or two of my SXK Billet Boxes are going up in the Trading Post later!

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ha. Awesome.
Sorry for the typo.
Wayyy too early here to 'open shop'
!!

No worries man. I'm illegally using my phone at work. Not gonna lie though, even at RRP that's pretty steep for me... don't get me wrong though. It's worth every red cent I'm sure but I'd have to think about that pretty hard before dropping that kind of coin.

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
No worries man. I'm illegally using my phone at work. Not gonna lie though, even at RRP that's pretty steep for me... don't get me wrong though. It's worth every red cent I'm sure but I'd have to think about that pretty hard before dropping that kind of coin.

No hassles for me at all dude.
Send me a PM if you're interested in the near future and I'll hook you guys up.
Still at the cerakote place so you have a little time to ponder it.
Happy to be the liaison anytime for stuff like this.
Cheers

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No hassles for me at all dude.
Send me a PM if you're interested in the near future and I'll hook you guys up.
Still at the cerakote place so you have a little time to ponder it.
Happy to be the liaison anytime for stuff like this.
Cheers

Good looking out my man!

Manic Miner

Surfs up!
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Not an issue with this little sucker - it rocks either way ;)

You were right! Glad I didn't remove the 0.55Ohm SS316 coil. I was too tired, and when I woke up this morning it rocked. :) The tiny Odis-16 as a sub ohm RDA, who should believe. ;)

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I might have a authentic frankensull for sale in a few weeks it's the newer wretch bloody but if want 500

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hmmm, I hate cats.
So, my black Yeti is sitting on my only black squonker, a CV. By the way, the Yeti is fast becoming one of my favorites, great RDA.
Anyway, said CV takes a tumble off the counter this morning, (have I mentioned that I hate cats?) and as I'm looking at it, I noticed it is tilted on the CV. Note-there was a gap which I just didn't worry about, but I never noticed the tilt before. So I think the post on the Yeti is bent.:mad: Damn cat always knocking shit off counters.

MaxPerilous

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Hmmm, I hate cats.
So, my black Yeti is sitting on my only black squonker, a CV. By the way, the Yeti is fast becoming one of my favorites, great RDA.
Anyway, said CV takes a tumble off the counter this morning, (have I mentioned that I hate cats?) and as I'm looking at it, I noticed it is tilted on the CV. Note-there was a gap which I just didn't worry about, but I never noticed the tilt before. So I think the post on the Yeti is bent.:mad: Damn cat always knocking shit off counters.

Oh man that's rough. I don't hate cats as such. They can be a huge PITA sometimes though. I grew up with cats. My mom was basically the crazy cat lady. When we bought our house, I basically inherited a cat. I believe she was abused. For the first 3 months we lived here, i only knew she was alive because her food/water would go down and the litter box was used. She literally hid 24/7. Maybe because of the miniature horses that live in our house some refer to as English Mastiffs.

Then when she first started coming out. She would act like she wanted you to pet her but if you reached down to do so she would latch onto your hand with her claws and bite the shit out of you before running off and hiding for a couple days.

After about 6-7 months I finally was able to pet her a little with my foot. She started warming up to us. She started laying on the back of our office chairs while we were working etc.

The basic difference between cats and dogs and why I prefer dogs is this; Dogs exist for you. You exist for Cats. At least I think that's the way it is in their minds lol. She will now only eat from the center of her bowl. If she can see even the tiniest spec of the bottom of the bowl, she will meow constantly until you "fix" it. If we are trying to get work done she likes to spend most of her time ON the damn keyboard. God forbid you open a book... She will lay on your book and make it near impossible to efficiently get anything done.

Kitty Face's original name was ARCA. ARCA is a private not-for-profit organization for children and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities. You can see why we changed her name. She does have mental issues. Also one of her eyes is messed up. She has shite for depth perception and is extremely skittish. I was told she was a rescue cat.

While I love her to death and will do anything to make the rest of her life comfortable as possible. She is def a PITA and I will not be having anymore cats as long as I have a choice in the matter lol.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Oh man that's rough. I don't hate cats as such. They can be a huge PITA sometimes though. I grew up with cats. My mom was basically the crazy cat lady. When we bought our house, I basically inherited a cat. I believe she was abused. For the first 3 months we lived here, i only knew she was alive because her food/water would go down and the litter box was used. She literally hid 24/7. Maybe because of the miniature horses that live in our house some refer to as English Mastiffs.

Then when she first started coming out. She would act like she wanted you to pet her but if you reached down to do so she would latch onto your hand with her claws and bite the shit out of you before running off and hiding for a couple days.

After about 6-7 months I finally was able to pet her a little with my foot. She started warming up to us. She started laying on the back of our office chairs while we were working etc.

The basic difference between cats and dogs and why I prefer dogs is this; Dogs exist for you. You exist for Cats. At least I think that's the way it is in their minds lol. She will now only eat from the center of her bowl. If she can see even the tiniest spec of the bottom of the bowl, she will meow constantly until you "fix" it. If we are trying to get work done she likes to spend most of her time ON the damn keyboard. God forbid you open a book... She will lay on your book and make it near impossible to efficiently get anything done.

Kitty Face's original name was ARCA. ARCA is a private not-for-profit organization for children and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities. You can see why we changed her name. She does have mental issues. Also one of her eyes is messed up. She has shite for depth perception and is extremely skittish. I was told she was a rescue cat.

While I love her to death and will do anything to make the rest of her life comfortable as possible. She is def a PITA and I will not be having anymore cats as long as I have a choice in the matter lol.

Dogs are sellouts

MaxPerilous

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Unwanted visitors like mice and bugs and such?
Mose house pet dogs will not prevent unwanted human visitors either.

That is correct. Unless you spend time teaching them what is acceptable human behavior and what is not ;)

My neighbor is a retired police dog handler. Between his dogs and mine, they know a trick or two.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That is correct. Unless you spend time teaching them what is acceptable human behavior and what is not ;)

My neighbor is a retired police dog handler. Between his dogs and mine, they know a trick or two.

Even without the training a dog that barks is a pretty good enough deterrent to would-be burglars and such.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep I know that you have small pony sized dogs.
Many have small dogs though.

I think that a snarling cougar/panther would cause more alarm than a snarling dog.

However one could just keep pet snakes loose in their home and men would face up to a gun in their face would squeal like a little girl and run :)

Amazing how that snake thing works.
I am an average small sized guy.
Many years ago I was following a relative who was ex marine tought as nails type down a steep to a lake. he suddenly squealed and literally ran over me knocking me down and ran up the hill.
I slid head first down until I stopped about 2 feet from a garter snake in front of my face.
At which time he yelled snake and I just picked it up and held it up and said you mean this? He ran further away.
I respect poisonous snakes but have no generic fear of snakes.
I also do not feel that they are pets :)

Last edited:

MaxPerilous

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Yep I know that you have small pony sized dogs.
Many have small dogs though.

They do. For more practical reasons. Most pets are simply for companionship. The less the pet weighs the less it will cost you at the vet. Most likely they will eat a lot less. For many, a pet is a possession. Some think they have no souls.

A lot of people won't pay $1k plus for a pet, much less $3800 for an emergency surgery to save their life. There are a lot of folks that don't allow pets on the furniture. Mine sleep in our king size bed with my wife and I, they also have their own futon in our office. Many people don't take the time to teach their pets. My dogs are very savvy. I don't simply own pets.

My dogs have earned their place in our home. They are part of the family. They protect not only our property, but also our person when in public.

The other thing my dog can do that I've never seen any feline do? Slobber like a mother fucker! Look at this stringer... GLORIOUS!!! :giggle:

2016-02-05 17.12.20.jpg 2016-02-05 17.12.30.jpg

VU Sponsors