Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
IMG_1708.JPG
Damn, those postal workers are getting bold!! This was just posted in the VapinArchitect group, box arrived empty with no VA mod. Fckd upp!

minimalsaint

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ah geez.
- IN the cart...
Mulciber clone (I keep ALMOST pulling the trigger on an authentic - this'll be a tryout)
New bottle option - one positive report on them...

View attachment 83858

I think you'll love the Mulciber; you and I are along the same lines of preferences and I think it's fantastic.
I do wish the AFC ring used dual o-rings above and below the air slots, it's really the only place I get and seepage from condensation or spitback from the air hole and I think a better o-ring system would improve that.
Otherwise it's the bees knees!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
OK, this is pretty cool, and I LOVE to accessorize my atties, but holy fuck, even I am NOT spending that much for a friggin plastic cap.
View attachment 83866
(over $100 once you flip to Euros and pay shipping, lol)

See.

I told everyone you don't have to join a secret FB group to be elitist!

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I've left several groups recently and plan on more soon.

Not joined any groups regarding vaping on FB. Enough that I haunt here & rarely now peek in on the other forum. Figure, I'll soon be rarely peeking in here. It's merely the nature of me, well, anyone I think can become a bit weary of most anything. I'm still vaping & don't see quiting that. The social aspects though for me, ... kind of seem distant any more. Apologies, will stress again it's a part of me and nothing to do with anyone on here. I just fall out / slip through the cracks in any kind of social type of stuff.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
OK, this is pretty cool, and I LOVE to accessorize my atties, but holy fuck, even I am NOT spending that much for a friggin plastic cap.
View attachment 83866
(over $100 once you flip to Euros and pay shipping, lol)

Have heard tell folks what can drop money on frivolous sundry as such like this drip tip, might what fit the category of having more money than sense, scents, cents. I'm sure you can add that up. :)

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's authentic - mainly to get under Cromwell's skin:giggle:
Every time I look at a different atty, I run across nuppin, or I hear mention of one so I save the money for it. Is this an obsession? You were right in saying the Cyclone gets hot...I finally put in a tricro coil in 30g SS in it. It comes in at 1.43 ohms. Much better, atty doesn't get hot, good flavor and decent clouds.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Every time I look at a different atty, I run across nuppin, or I hear mention of one so I save the money for it. Is this an obsession?

Not in my opinion - under the FDA cloud you should stockpile what you like best. As the Nuppin is limited in number no matter what happens politically, you still need to stockpile some

I'm really enjoying the Cyclone AFC btw, about to rewick it now

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In that case, I may get a Stumpy when the new batch is ready, but I'm keeping my eyes on the classies for more Nuppins.

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not in my opinion - under the FDA cloud you should stockpile what you like best. As the Nuppin is limited in number no matter what happens politically, you still need to stockpile some

I'm really enjoying the Cyclone AFC btw, about to rewick it now
For a small coil, that sucker is pretty decent. My Nuppins have the same type of coils in them. I put a set of them in 28g kanthal in one Nuppin and put it on the dual battery mod. That suckered hits harder than any mod I own. I finally understand the mech bug!

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
How does the airflow compare to...I dunno...a Nuppin? lol Or an Origen-16
Or to anything else I might have that you could compare it to?
My guess is that it's too tight a draw for me...that's saving me money so far.

It's the Odis - with a teeny chamber

Much more flavor than Origen Little - but I only have the clone of that.

Flavor is more concentrated is maybe the word I'm grasping for? than the Nuppin

Sonar505

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Modder
Alright guys and gals need a little help here.
Been a week today since I posted these for sale and nary a nibble. So obviously I made a misstep when making these so need a little feedback from you fine folks on what went wrong before I carry it on to the next batch.
Did I err on dying the wood on the 2 green ones, was it the wood choices, priced to low or high, not provide good pictures, not give a good enough comparison of the size compared to my others, squonk hole wrong size ,shape or placement. just plain ugly, (Did not know about them because of where they are posted) or any other reason you can think of. Really not sure why it is not pushing anyones buttons. So please help an old man out.

Here are some more pics to address some of these.

aYHCZUl.jpg

tmgYh6K.jpg

rmmtpuZ.jpg

Ea8kXon.jpg

ev7xicx.jpg

EGxcsr8.jpg

Any help would be very much appreciated.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Hmmm - maybe it's the fact that you are having to post in the co-op section and not the classies?

Those are beauties and am surprised to hear they are just sitting!!!

Sonar505

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Modder
Hmmm - maybe it's the fact that you are having to post in the co-op section and not the classies?

Those are beauties and am surprised to hear they are just sitting!!!

Thanks for the feedback JL . Was wondering about that same thing myself. Yea surprised me too. really thought they would sell quick hence my post.

Sonar505

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Modder
These are my opinions!
Very well made, solid mods!
The green maple, well, it would have looked better natural!
Posting them in co-ops, not many people look there!

Thank you Brewbear.
As for posting in CO-OPs Have no choice in the matter.Was told that is where I can post my mods for sale.:cry:

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the feedback JL . Was wondering about that same thing myself. Yea surprised me too. really thought they would sell quick hence my post.

I'd love to get one with the stone button one of these days

VU Sponsors