Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
For anyone who thought $15 was too much for the Wasp, 3Fvape has it down to $12 this weekend.

Edit: reos has some p67s in stock

Last edited:

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I took that original post all wrong!
I thought he was calling us lunatics!

I thought being a lunatic was one of the possible qualifying requirements to participate in this thread?

bonkers Synonyms
Synonyms
balmy, barmy [chiefly British], bats, batty, bedlam, insane, brainsick, bughouse [slang], certifiable, crackbrained, cracked, crackers, crackpot, cranky [dialect], crazed, crazy, cuckoo, daffy, daft, demented, deranged, fruity [slang], gaga, haywire, kooky (also kookie), loco [slang], loony (alsolooney), loony tunes (or looney tunes), lunatic, ...
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/bonkers

Ron
---
"Where's your will to be weird?"- Jim Morrison

SteelDriver

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I thought being a lunatic was one of the possible qualifying requirements to participate in this thread?

bonkers Synonyms
Synonyms
balmy, barmy [chiefly British], bats, batty, bedlam, insane, brainsick, bughouse [slang], certifiable, crackbrained, cracked, crackers, crackpot, cranky [dialect], crazed, crazy, cuckoo, daffy, daft, demented, deranged, fruity [slang], gaga, haywire, kooky (also kookie), loco [slang], loony (alsolooney), loony tunes (or looney tunes), lunatic, ...
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/bonkers

Ron
---
"Where's your will to be weird?"- Jim Morrison
I'm a truck driver so I've been called everything.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

markcfh

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The hidra clone seems pretty decent actually. Not the same bottles as the frankenshit v1. They are stiff, but don't cave in on themselves. Refilling is a little difficult, it's damn tight inside. The 510 is OK. Nothing special. The druga fits nicely. Other 22mm rdas seem to fit just as well. It could be delrin, not quite sure.

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Finally, at long last, I got the MM bottles. They're not as soft as I thought they'd be but they're soft, much softer than some. I changed the bottle in the Flask, I am actually liking it now.

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
"I thought being a lunatic was one of the possible qualifying requirements to participate in this thread?"

It may not be a requirement, but it sure helps.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Finally, at long last, I got the MM bottles. They're not as soft as I thought they'd be but they're soft, much softer than some. I changed the bottle in the Flask, I am actually liking it now.
Will they work for a CV mod? I expect not but had to ask.

The.Drifter

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lil Pinch back into the rotation for the long weekend :)

qu78rtahs84j8gc6g.jpg

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Since a picture is worth.....the CV bottle on the left, next to MM bottle.

Attachments

• 14958358326752026333767.jpg
    14958358326752026333767.jpg
    314.7 KB · Views: 34

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd be proud to own either of those two beauties so don't sell yourself short :) I especially like that dually :)

Now put some juice in those bottles and vape the shit out of them ;)
I am very proud to own them! The Nuppins make then twice as sweet! I will vape them but only at home. I tend to drop things and there's no way I'd take them outside.
did you pay express post? that was quick!
Sure did! Do you think I had the patience to wait on a 2 week delivery time? It actually got here yesterday but I wasn't home to sign for it, yet again work got in the way:vino:

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wish I could find my shift bf.

Have a virus and stripped throat. I've just put one of my usual series RDA on a parallel mod to tame the vape. Not ideal. But helping.

Drinking brandy lemon tea with manuka honey too.
64a15b9fa9216dfcb584e8b2a812dd3f.jpg
a1017c0e8d575256204b6f8f7a2fb507.jpg

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Have a virus and stripped throat. I've just put one of my usual series RDA on a parallel mod to tame the vape. Not ideal. But helping.

Strep throat is not fun at all! Been there, done that... Get well soon DM!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Hope you have some antibiotics as well.
Get better soon and find that Shift BF atty.

markcfh

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Quick update on hidra clone. The unit is auto firing during squonking. Intermittent right now. Must figure out what's loose or not secured.

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sucks - hope ya feel better, QUICK.

Very much like my personal "Cold Cure".
I brew more like a 30 oz cup, and use whiskey instead of brandy. Down a bunch of tylenol, huddle under covers, and "sweat it out".
That's if it's a fairly classic "cold" type thing...

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@DogMan , I just posted a pic of my dual series mod on that other site! I forgot! I don't want to get Bernie in hot water over there!

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sucks - hope ya feel better, QUICK.

Very much like my personal "Cold Cure".
I brew more like a 30 oz cup, and use whiskey instead of brandy. Down a bunch of tylenol, huddle under covers, and "sweat it out".
That's if it's a fairly classic "cold" type thing...
Yep. Just standard cold. Getting in early before it gets worse

Tamer El-Meehy

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Do you think I had the patience to wait on a 2 week delivery time?

Spoiled kid!...:cuss2:

That's the way to do it!...Cognac with tea helps a lot too...Get well soon man.

I'd send you one of the Shift clones I have

I have one of these from fasttech in transit ...how are they?

Dropped my CV about 5 feet onto a concrete floor today with Goon 22 clone on it.
The top flew off. Slid it back on and continued vaping. A minor ding in a bottom corner of the mod.

These things are amazing..I keep going back to them time and time again...minimal voltage drop, reliable, small enough to carry around yet with a large bottle capacity. Who could ask for more??

Tamer El-Meehy

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
They are pretty good not tight enough for my type of MTL, but a good little atty.

I know what you're going thru with gear purchases and yes, we are spoiled.

I'm still waiting for my stuff to ship...still don't know when ..but been experiencing successive delays :( ..this is gonna be an epic vape mail..Pinch, Nuppin', Sunbox E8 Kompact (Dicodes), Mulciber, a Plug-In, a shitload of cloned atties, 5 Mod Maker bottles, and maybe 7 or 8 Silicon bottles..oh and the HP bottom cap of the Provari P3 for the wife ...so you can imagine how I feel.

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm still waiting for my stuff to ship...still don't know when ..but been experiencing successive delays :( ..this is gonna be an epic vape mail..Pinch, Nuppin', Sunbox E8 Kompact (Dicodes), Mulciber, a Plug-In, a shitload of cloned atties, 5 Mod Maker bottles, and maybe 7 or 8 Silicon bottles..oh and the HP bottom cap of the Provari P3 for the wife ...so you can imagine how I feel.
I get the idea! IT sounds like one hell of a good haul, but the wait!!!!

VU Sponsors