Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

minimalsaint

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
b94bbd7547657ab8baa54c86ecd17a06.jpg

New 510 pin and it doesn't leak! It's also nice being able to turn it "on and off" when it's in my pocket!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Locking by way of the little plastic collar over the connection point? Looks nice! Happy to hear she's back on top!

minimalsaint

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey Saint - If Brewski doesn't bite on that Nuppin you been flashing in that other tank, I know a willing squonker who might take it off your hands :devil:

Bite?
Oh, dear, she's not sale bait.
First order of business is to get my son into some safety glasses and teach him how to dremel a proper air slot. Those things don't look nearly big enough for me and my boy's small hands are perfect for detail work like that. Even if the bit gets away from him a few times it's no problem because I have the second cap.
And the AFC rings have that patina so they will go straight in the garbage. Not for me, they just came with the package. I couldn't even sell them unless I cleaned them and I'm not cleaning them so that's the end of that.
Otherwise I might bore out the center pin as wide as possible, I've wanted to try a new method but it's risky, at least I'm not in love with the thing so science will be fun!
I do hope this vaper you speak of finds why they are looking for though, I'm proud retty sure I did, it's going to make the modder in me happy to hack into something again :D

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bite?
First order of business is to get my son into some safety glasses and teach him how to dremel a proper air slot. Those things don't look nearly big enough for me and my boy's small hands are perfect for detail work like that. Even if the bit gets away from him a few times it's no problem because I have the second cap.
And the AFC rings have that patina so they will go straight in the garbage. Not for me, they just came with the package. I couldn't even sell them unless I cleaned them and I'm not cleaning them so that's the end of that.
Otherwise I might bore out the center pin as wide as possible, I've wanted to try a new method but it's risky, at least I'm not in love with the thing so science will be fun!
I do hope this vaper you speak of finds why they are looking for though, I'm proud retty sure I did, it's going to make the modder in me happy to hack into something again :D
Hold on there brother! Did somebody say Nuppin???? Where????:bliss:I'm there! Please don't mutilate it!

BrandonRawks

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Bite?

Do you have a torch? It would be cool to see if you could melt the top cap into a more artistic shape. Cylinders are so boring. Or another idea - since you have the second cap, if the melting doesn't go so well, try your hand at a custom slam cap! Just cut the top off, shave down about half and weld it back on. Low profile nuppin! I think that would be pretty rad. Don't worry about the air holes. You can always drill more. Maybe drill them in a smiley face pattern?

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I had no idea, 'til @minimalsaint somehow miraculously located some kind of stash.
I'm kinda curious about those artistic AFC's myself...one might go perfectly with something I have...can't tell 'til they get a better photoshoot tho.
;)
I wonder, were they from "Dready"? - who did some really cool patina work on doors and stuff...until life got in the way and he shut it down...
I'll bet that's who did them..

How did I do this? @Train didn't say a word, I didn't see a thing about it, tho granted, at 4:30 am and without coffee, I lucky to get to work in one piece!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bite?
A tiny diamond coated bit is the best to use.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Bite?

You are BAD BAD BAD :cloud:

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No the atty will screw flush. That is the galactica clone and a clone armor V1. I generally buy authentic but this was given me. I found the 510 had a proclivity to twist so I hot glued it. I'm waiting for it to dry completely. I don't want my atty glued to my mod, lol. The vape from this is quite awesome, BTW. 3Fvaope hads both at a really low price. They are coming out with some great squonk clones now. Not shabby quality at all with a little messing about - and really all mech squonks need some fiddling anyway. I'm too lazy to get fancy. So glue it was (could have looked for a better bolt but meh).

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
whichever has what you want for the best price.
My orders from 3F tend to arrive a bit quicker than my FT orders.

Ditto...Plus... I never had to sign anything for my 3 3F orders during home delivery. I've Always had to sign for Fasttech deliveries.

Of course, if your desires include a snazzy apron like this one I recently got,
6744500-1.jpg
...you might have to order from Fasttech.

Ron
---
"People think that I must be a very strange person. This is not correct. I have the heart of a small boy. It is in a glass jar on my desk."- Stephen King

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ditto...Plus... I never had to sign anything for my 3 3F orders during home delivery. I've Always had to sign for Fasttech deliveries.

Of course, if your desires include a snazzy apron like this one I recently got,
View attachment 82917
...you might have to order from Fasttech.

Ron
---
"People think that I must be a very strange person. This is not correct. I have the heart of a small boy. It is in a glass jar on my desk."- Stephen King

Hmm must be your state or country.
I have never had to sign for any vape gear.

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I personally have had better luck with 3FVape but to each their own. I have ahad a few conversations with Gina from customer servixce and I always get a happy resolution. I'm a picky customer.

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Catching up on posts today...annnnnd
It's confirmed:
You all are fcuking lunatics.
Sadly I've definitely found my home.
But where the hell is PigPen?!

Who's best to order from 3fvape or fast tech???

+1 for 3FVape just edging out above Fasttech speed wise, but eFun seems even faster if you can find the same things there.
Price wise, usually Fasttech but good scores to be had at Gearbest on non flash sale items with the code ECIG15OFF..
Either way, pay the extra couple bucks for the better shipping on any of the Chinese vendors. Makes a world of difference.

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What the hell. Am I living in some parallel universe? Very nice? Pigpen is a hostage? Dogs living with Cats?
More like a perpendicular one! I was planning to take Pig Pen to the UCLA campus but I got really busy with work. I shall release it soon, could one of you nice folks link the PigPen thread again?
It seems like @minimalsaint is trying to taunt me, I figured if he was serious about making some sort of deal for those Nuppins, he would've said something!

KentA

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
More like a perpendicular one! I was planning to take Pig Pen to the UCLA campus but I got really busy with work. I shall release it soon, could one of you nice folks link the PigPen thread again?
It seems like @minimalsaint is trying to taunt me, I figured if he was serious about making some sort of deal for those Nuppins, he would've said something!
LOL

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Computer camera - a good camera would cut into squonk spending:giggle:

Buy two get one drip tips gets expensive :eek:
Ha! I guess I didn't mention the rules in The Great Hadaly Ultem DripTip Group Buy Of 2017 mission statement.
Yeah yeah, I feel ya dudette.
I filed a 'claim' which I've never done before, not sure if that'll get us anywhere, if not I'll go halfsies on the post office fcuk up, same goes for Gene...

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ha! I guess I didn't mention the rules in The Great Hadaly Ultem DripTip Group Buy Of 2017 mission statement.
Yeah yeah, I feel ya dudette.
I filed a 'claim' which I've never done before, not sure if that'll get us anywhere, if not I'll go halfsies on the post office fcuk up, same goes for Gene...
Or I'll give you a good deal on a VaporFlask Squonk, I got an extra in black. They are authentic, wahoo!

VU Sponsors