Become a Patron!

Squape (E) Motion

Debbiej

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ive had mine for a week. It's made well and the flavor is intense. I can see using this atomizer for years to come. It's pricey and people are turned off, but if you like a restricted lung hit, this one is for you. I have no problem paying 165 for something that vapes this well.
The fill port IS small, but I find my cubby unicorn bottles fit it perfect. I see no downside. However, my Rose3 is still my all time fav. Followed by Kayfun5, Skyline and Hurricane.
I usually buy clones before I buy authentic. Test them. After I get authentic I give my clones to let someone else try. Love turning smokers into vapers! Anyone else enjoy their new Squape? Any issues?

The Huntress

VU Donator
Member For 3 Years
Hi. New to this but am a flavor chaser. I'm getting an rda to learn to build and practice wicking. But I'm also getting an RDTA. I have been looking at the Squape. Is it ok to build on? Does the flavor really pop? Should I maybe start with what you call the Rose3(could you tell me what that is?)
Thank you for all of your help.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
If I had to choose between rose V3 and squape e I would be hard pressed to decide but would probably go with the squape E

I have a rose V3, and the previous gen squape. The squape E would be a must have for me if it weren't for my other tanks. Between the two mentioned I would go squape because of both the dual coil option, it's easier to use an aftermarket drip tip; and, the staqualm deck is easy to build on.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Debbiej

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Go with the Squape E. definitely! Rose 3 can be finicky if not wicked right. The Squape E is easier to build IMO. Only thing I noticed with Squape E, it doesn't need much wick......at all. I have always tried to get as much cotton as possible through coil. Not crazy stuffing but you know......snug.
Plus the chamber is non conductive. For new builder it's just the ticket. Very very forgiving. Make sure to keep coil down in channel......snug amount of cotton and tah dah! The perfect vape.
Squape E has topped the Rose now! Can't put it down

Akrotiri

Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
ive had mine for a week. It's made well and the flavor is intense. I can see using this atomizer for years to come. It's pricey and people are turned off, but if you like a restricted lung hit, this one is for you. I have no problem paying 165 for something that vapes this well.
The fill port IS small, but I find my cubby unicorn bottles fit it perfect. I see no downside. However, my Rose3 is still my all time fav. Followed by Kayfun5, Skyline and Hurricane.
I usually buy clones before I buy authentic. Test them. After I get authentic I give my clones to let someone else try. Love turning smokers into vapers! Anyone else enjoy their new Squape? Any issues?
I've been meaning to get one. My favorite RTAs are my skyline followed by the Hussar. I get such good vapes out of those I haven't needed to purchase anything since but the squape E seems to tick all the boxes for me so I plan on getting one when my finances allow.

Debbiej

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is my rotation. Skyline, Kayfun5, Rose3, SquapeE. The Skyline is a clone. Can't get ahold of authentic. Squape is still the one I use most. Love these RTA's. I started vaping in August 2014, never looked back. Crazy how much it has changed.

Gavlan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
When i can scrape up enough cash for a SquapeE i will get one , i have heard good things about this one.
right now i'm loving the KY5 and of course my Aqua's .

VU Sponsors