Become a Patron!

Sponsor a VU Show, Looking for a Forum

JuiceFiendDreamZzz

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey guys. I'm interested in my own forum, I've read the rules and believe everything is set up correctly. I would love to help out other smaller companies too by back linking to each other's sites. More traffic for the both of us!

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Hey guys. I'm interested in my own forum, I've read the rules and believe everything is set up correctly. I would love to help out other smaller companies too by back linking to each other's sites. More traffic for the both of us!
Welcome
Have you added our VU banner in one of the sizes we offer on your website, and what is your website?

JuiceFiendDreamZzz

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yes I've added one to the footer section of every page. Hoping it's the correct size, an associate of mine was apparently trying to get the vendor authorization as well, sorry about that. Had to change my passwords and everything to keep him out of my editor and forums.

www.juicefienddreamzzz.com

@SMOKIE

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Yes I've added one to the footer section of every page. Hoping it's the correct size, an associate of mine was apparently trying to get the vendor authorization as well, sorry about that. Had to change my passwords and everything to keep him out of my editor and forums.

www.juicefienddreamzzz.com

@SMOKIE
Thank you for the support, and here is your VU authorized vendors sub forum. Please make sure to read the vendor rules, vape on.
http://vapingunderground.com/forums/juice-fiend-dreamzz.805/

VU Sponsors