Become a Patron!

Spare kanthal

Dbreezy187

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am in the process of getting the wife off smoking she took a draw off my RDA that had my chocolate lava cake juice in it and that sold her... Any how. I am the only one working in the house and my funds are rationed out for bills n the kids n what not... Well I have spent my portion for juice/kanthal on a mod/RDA for her, the money saved from her smoking will be going to VG and nic, with all that factored in IMA be a bit short on picking up a bit of kanthal and was hoping someone out there might be kind enough to toss me a couple feet, I thank you kindly for your time.

Dbreezy187

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All I've ever really used was 28g I hear a lot of people using 26 I would try it , beggars can't be choosers tho... I'd try anything really

Dbreezy187

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll send you some 26awg. I bought a spool and it unraveled so I cut off a bunch before the tangled section. Let me know if you still need this. Paying forward helped me start out and Ive been paying forward every since.

This is a great man, out of the kindness of his heart set me enough kanthal to make it to my next purchase cycle. With that minor selfless act you may well enough got another smoker to quit. I thank you kindly....

nano2014

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good to hear things like this. This is what urges me to keep helping people. I'm still trying to get supplies from people to help my mother in law and a few other family and friends that are trying to quite smoking or switch to vaping I love when I hear someone that was helped. I love hearing how it helped them stop or switch to vaping. Or how much it made them happy and helped them

VU Sponsors