Become a Patron!

South Sea Breeze

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
This mix is a bit different then what I usually vape. I wanted to create something off the beaten path without being too weird. I get mostly the Neroli on the inhale and the Smoked Plum on the exhale with the rest of the flavors adding body and light notes.
I did not add nicotine as I have just a tiny left until I can order more from BVC. Depending on your nic brand the recipe may change.
Mixed with 20% PG and 80% VG as a shake n vape.
Exotic Root INW 3%
Smoked Plum INW 5%
White Rum INW 3%
Neroli FA 2%
Coconut FA 3%
Cardamom FA 1%
Torrone FA 0.5%
Peppermint FA 0.5%

I hope you enjoy it as much as I am.

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'd like to try it but simply don't have any INW flavors ... yet. :)

Where did you get yours?

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Where did you get yours?
I got mine quite a while ago at InaweraShop.com which now sells Molin. I don't know if they are the same or what is going on there.

Bull City Vapers has the Exotic Root and White Rum. EcigExpress only has the Smoked Plum of the 3. You may have to use Google to find a place for one stop shopping.

Rin Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Molinberry is not the same. Something happened with InaweraShop.com and they stopped selling Inawera and shortly thereafter changed their name.

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I got mine quite a while ago at InaweraShop.com which now sells Molin. I don't know if they are the same or what is going on there.

Bull City Vapers has the Exotic Root and White Rum. EcigExpress only has the Smoked Plum of the 3. You may have to use Google to find a place for one stop shopping.

Thanks, I'll have to get those flavors with my next orders. I really do want to try this as it sounds like it would taste great!

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
My 10ml test bottle did not last long. I plan to make a bigger batch next time.

bkkdaytrader

Member For 4 Years
im gonna make this without the rum,cardomon and neroli--cause i don't have them...3% of fa coconut seems a lot but i will try it

VU Sponsors