Not open for further replies.

Miller SM

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Hey folks,

Today we bring you an excellent vape TC kit -GeekVape Aegis Solo Kit

It consists of the Aegis Solo TC Mod and a Cerberus Subohm Tank. It is an upgraded version of GeekVape Aegis series kit. It is much lighter and smaller than Aegis Mini. Powered by single18650 battery, it is capable of firing up to the max output of 100W. Adopting the advanced AS-100 chipset, it can fire up with10ms quick firing speed and various working modes. It is a powerful TC kit with classic waterproof/dustproof/ shockproof design, which makes it more durable. The included Cerberus Tank comes with 5.5ml/4ml e-juice capacity for options. And it adopts the super mesh X2 coil for pure taste and massive clouds. Available in Black, Gunmetal, Red, Orange, Blue and Green.

Would you like to enjoy vaping with this wonderful Aegis Solo Kit? Just join this game, you may catch an opportunity to win it. Lucky dog can be you!!!

To enter:

1.How often do you search on Google for content related to vaping now?
2.Are there any products that you would like to have but Sourcemore doesn't sell?
3.What other GeekVape products do you like? (Reply with the link from Sourcemore.com)

Note:

1. One winner will be picked by random.org on April. 25th.
2. You must be over 18.
3. Number your entry, for instance: #Post 1
4. Max 3 replies for each member

PS: If you miss this giveaway chance, there are also four coupons for you to save your money.

$38.4 - GeekVape Aegis Solo Kit with Cerberus Tank
Coupon code: AegisSK

$27.72 - GeekVape Aegis Solo Mod
Coupon code: AegisSM

$37.8 - GeekVape Aegis Solo Tengu Kit
Coupon code: AegisSK

$13.8 - GeekVape Tengu RDA
Code: TENGU

hunterws

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1. I search google about 2 times a month to comparison shop for vape gear needs.
(thanks for the chance! <3)

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm searching Google multiple times a day vape related.

Thanks for the contest

Last edited:

Anibird

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
1.How often do you search on Google for content related to vaping now? Very seldom. I usually check known sites and if I can't find what I'm looking for then I check Google.

Anibird

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
2.Are there any products that you would like to have but Sourcemore doesn't sell?
Not that I can think of.

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2) I'd like to see a selection of older gear. There are some devices that are every bit as good as the latest releases, but are getting increasingly harder to find. Some classic tanks that I would still use, but coils are no longer readily available. Stuff like that.

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
3) Most all Geekvape... In fact, I think the only Geekvape product I didn't like was the Eagle tank. Well, that and I don't use (very many) drop in coil tanks. Most of what I use are rebuildables.

ceecee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
1.How often do you search on Google for content related to vaping now?

Usually 2 to 3 times a month.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
1. I probably search daily for vape related things but not always for purchasing more to find specs.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
2. There are one of a kind MOD's I like owning that they do not sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors