Become a Patron!

Sorry to bother you

j0nj0n3s

Member For 1 Year
... hi... Obviously new, but not to vaping. Been vaping for almost 5 years. Had a lot of mods, rdas, tanks. I recently decided to start building coils again... It sucks, but it is so much better lol. Better taste, bigger clouds, more airflow. Never been on a vaping forum before so I figured I'd join and say hi.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Welcome - glad you joined :wave:

P.S. it is not a bother at all

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to vu!!!
Plenty of builders here whom, I’m sure will be happy to help.
Enjoy your time here.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Welcome to the Forum:wave:

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bada Bin... Bada Bum.... Your acceptance is approved......... Welcome home .......
ff03da6247d255c6abd51051c09fb6fa.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Plenty of builders here

<Jack Webb voice>"That so?"</Jack Webb voice> *looks around*

Some of us here got to pondering this building stuff today. We held a union meeting.
It was brutal, brutal I tell ya. So, we come up with something reasonable see?

We ain't building those damn alien wire, or coils. That's far too much exhausting work to still enjoy the hobby. We'll stick with fused Claptons, plain single core Claptons, plain old parallel coils, plain old wire coils, thank you very much. We recall when we first got into this whole vaping bit the big draw was dual coil this, triple coil that and quad coil ya sista! Bah! We got into those RDA things and found out a single coil does just fine.

We think it's the same kind of situation with these Alien coils too. All you Johnny Jumpups want to keep good vapers too busy to vape so you can come along sucking up all the secret Holy Mana juice. Well, we got wise to you, you see? It's coitions fer ya plans, we ain't making no mo o' them aliens. You can just go F yourself and that alien horse you rode in on as well. We no longer love you long time. :p;)

Hello OP, welcome aboard. Don't mind my ribbing @f1r3b1rd , please. I actually looked over how the alien wire is made. To me it does look like too much to be of value, but I'm sure others probably think otherwise. No problem, let them make their own alien wire. I'll just stick the K.I.S.S model and be happy. Yes, I do build some but don't really consider myself a builder. Build for myself only really. So far I only use hand tools, no drill. Well again, welcome. :)

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
<Jack Webb voice>"That so?"</Jack Webb voice> *looks around*

Some of us here got to pondering this building stuff today. We held a union meeting.
It was brutal, brutal I tell ya. So, we come up with something reasonable see?

We ain't building those damn alien wire, or coils. That's far too much exhausting work to still enjoy the hobby. We'll stick with fused Claptons, plain single core Claptons, plain old parallel coils, plain old wire coils, thank you very much. We recall when we first got into this whole vaping bit the big draw was dual coil this, triple coil that and quad coil ya sista! Bah! We got into those RDA things and found out a single coil does just fine.

We think it's the same kind of situation with these Alien coils too. All you Johnny Jumpups want to keep good vapers too busy to vape so you can come along sucking up all the secret Holy Mana juice. Well, we got wise to you, you see? It's coitions fer ya plans, we ain't making no mo o' them aliens. You can just go F yourself and that alien horse you rode in on as well. We no longer love you long time. :p;)

Hello OP, welcome aboard. Don't mind my ribbing @f1r3b1rd , please. I actually looked over how the alien wire is made. To me it does look like too much to be of value, but I'm sure others probably think otherwise. No problem, let them make their own alien wire. I'll just stick the K.I.S.S model and be happy. Yes, I do build some but don't really consider myself a builder. Build for myself only really. So far I only use hand tools, no drill. Well again, welcome. :)
:teehee::giggle: Lmao!!!

I still use basic round wire, screwdriver and nail clippers - or- order prewrapped Claptons.

I know my limits.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I still use basic round wire, screwdriver and nail clippers
I know my limits.

This exactly! But I do have a trusty 3" vise so I don't have to chase the damn heads all over the counter while inventing new cusswords, to get the damn coil mounted! :giggle: And I've always used drillbits to wrap the coil on, that way I know exactly what size it is. :D (3/32" = 2.38mm!)

And hey @j0nj0n3s - welcome to VU!

Andria

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I know my limits.

*chuckles* Reckon I kind of found mine as well. Richard Bach is correct, if we argue for those limits they become ours. Not too concerned over such an admission of a limit. I still do what I can do, best I can. Not keen on all the extra work required to get the aliens. That makes me no less or no more.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
*chuckles* Reckon I kind of found mine as well. Richard Bach is correct, if we argue for those limits they become ours. Not too concerned over such an admission of a limit. I still do what I can do, best I can. Not keen on all the extra work required to get the aliens. That makes me no less or no more.
I’ve not vape on aliens ... yet.
For fly I normally use quadcore Clapton (28g or 30g) wrapped with 40g. I’ve also found 26g parallel coils to work well too for that matter.
For my mtl gear i use plain round 26g micrcoills.

I did try to wrap a Clapton... went through a 500ft spool of 40g and through in the towel.
I swear I just don’t have the coordination or patience.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome to the underground :vino:

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
:teehee::giggle: Lmao!!!

I still use basic round wire, screwdriver and nail clippers - or- order prewrapped Claptons.

I know my limits.

I get my 316SS fused claptons in a small spool but other than that I use round wire too.

I can get just as good of a vape from 24ga round 316SS then I can from the exotic coils.

I mostly use RTA's though.

But I at least sprung for the good wire snippers:D

j0nj0n3s

Member For 1 Year
Didn't expect so many people to show up at my welcoming party lol, thanks guys. When I started vaping I was addicted. I had a case of the "ohhh shiny" really bad. I started with a 30w istick and a 30w tank... Less than a week later I had purchased my first rda, then a parallel mech mod (Tesla invader, no longer available :() and I got lost in it lol. I had 10 rdas and 3 mods the first month. I got tired of the building tho... I mean come on... 30+ min on one coil, and then another 30 for for the other side... And then the two won't heat up evenly and after the hour or 2, with disappointed or lackluster results... I would destroy it and start again, but frustrated. I'll probably stick to simpler builds. The current one is a doge v2 rda with 4 strands of 28g twisted together, dual coil, 7wraps each. Waiting on a new mech mod, so I'm using my new snowwolf which normally reads pretty high, but is only reading it at .21-.23... at 150w. It tastes better than my tfv12 tank and the prince tank, and the cloud is about as big if not a lil bigger, but way more dense/thick. And... (Don't pass out from shock) I've only ever used kanthal... I like this place.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I did try to wrap a Clapton... went through a 500ft spool of 40g and through in the towel.
I swear I just don’t have the coordination or patience.

Well, just a standard Clapton for me isn't too difficult. Yes there is a level of difficulty in keeping the proper tension. That tension though can fool a person with where it needs to be, even during the wrapping.

Can agree though patience is a big key element and that's what I'm lacking to tackle the Alien coils. I too have yet to vape on one of them. Might buy one or two already made up just to give them a try.

Doubt I'll be building any though. In other news, got set up yet again for free trail of WWE Network on the Roku. Cannot wait to see Undertaker put Triple H down. :)

I was on the fence weather or not to even do a free trail. It has become beyond ridiculous in the scripting and crap involved. Wife come in and says, "look what I did for you." Ah well, Undertaker for the last time, worth watching free.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
4 strands of 28g twisted together, dual coil, 7wraps each. Waiting on a new mech mod, so I'm using my new snowwolf which normally reads pretty high, but is only reading it at .21-.23... at 150w.

Well, if you like a warmer vape that sounds like a peach. I go a little cooler at around 0.30 to 0.50, just all depending on what I remind myself to aim for hitting.

I don't get too concerned about watt you got watts set on. I use a mech or semi-mech squonking mod. The semi-mech has a MOSFET just for switch protection/short protection. It's a Pico Squeeze by Eleaf.

And... (Don't pass out from shock) I've only ever used kanthal... I like this place.

*falls out of chair knocked out* For a long while I had only used Kanthal. Finding I like NiChrome 80 just as well, if not a smidgen better. I actually did not fall out of my chair. :)

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Well, just a standard Clapton for me isn't too difficult. Yes there is a level of difficulty in keeping the proper tension. That tension though can fool a person with where it needs to be, even during the wrapping.

Can agree though patience is a big key element and that's what I'm lacking to tackle the Alien coils. I too have yet to vape on one of them. Might buy one or two already made up just to give them a try.

Doubt I'll be building any though. In other news, got set up yet again for free trail of WWE Network on the Roku. Cannot wait to see Undertaker put Triple H down. :)

I was on the fence weather or not to even do a free trail. It has become beyond ridiculous in the scripting and crap involved. Wife come in and says, "look what I did for you." Ah well, Undertaker for the last time, worth watching free.
It’s a little disheartening. Isle my own fishing leaders and lures, a lot of tr same type of movements and manipulation is involved.

Kudos on the wwe!! I’ll have to watch it on the new terrarium patch

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome @j0nj0n3s and I hope you enjoy your stay~!

Build a deck or screw in a coil doesn't matter as long as you are among the ranks of non-smokers~!

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Didn't expect so many people to show up at my welcoming party lol, thanks guys. When I started vaping I was addicted. I had a case of the "ohhh shiny" really bad. I started with a 30w istick and a 30w tank... Less than a week later I had purchased my first rda, then a parallel mech mod (Tesla invader, no longer available :() and I got lost in it lol. I had 10 rdas and 3 mods the first month. I got tired of the building tho... I mean come on... 30+ min on one coil, and then another 30 for for the other side... And then the two won't heat up evenly and after the hour or 2, with disappointed or lackluster results... I would destroy it and start again, but frustrated. I'll probably stick to simpler builds. The current one is a doge v2 rda with 4 strands of 28g twisted together, dual coil, 7wraps each. Waiting on a new mech mod, so I'm using my new snowwolf which normally reads pretty high, but is only reading it at .21-.23... at 150w. It tastes better than my tfv12 tank and the prince tank, and the cloud is about as big if not a lil bigger, but way more dense/thick. And... (Don't pass out from shock) I've only ever used kanthal... I like this place.

I tried stainless and titanium once upon a time, when I tried out temp control vaping, but IMHO, kanthal beats 'em both for flavor, TH, and ease of use -- I vape a gunk monster, so I have to be able to dry burn my coils to get the black shit off, just did it a minute ago in fact, doing my get-the-vape-ready morning routine, and noticed the coil was looking dark, and remembered it wasn't tasting too great last night. They say that titanium and stainless CAN be dry burned, but not very radically, and with the gunk I deal with, that's just unsat. And since neither provides the flavor and TH of kanthal, I gave up on exotic metals for vaping -- if it ain't broke, I ain't fixing it! Plus, to me, stainless tastes like a fork that had something happen to it in the dishwasher and it gets that metallic taste -- yuck. I only get that taste with kanthal if I need to refill, or if it's time to replace the coil. :)

Andria

j0nj0n3s

Member For 1 Year
I had a tank with ss coils... Crown tank maybe? Idk. It was good after about 1/2-1 tank. That first half tank was bad, and probably not good for my lungs lol. I'm waiting on a troll v1.5 rda and some 24g wire, and a mech mod (in parallel). I'm not looking forward to building again tbh, or constant dripping... But the taste of this rda kills all my tanks. I liked Clapton's and stuff but I don't even think I'll buy smaller gauge wire. And I'm almost out of my 28, which is what I use to wrap around my 24 for the Clapton's. And I very seriously doubt I ever build another micro dragon sleeper build either lol. Also, I keep seeing ecf refugee and I realized I was actually on there years ago, I had completely forgotten about that place. I remember I left bc of something I didn't like but idk what it was... Definitely wasn't bc of vaping lol

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I had a tank with ss coils... Crown tank maybe? Idk. It was good after about 1/2-1 tank. That first half tank was bad, and probably not good for my lungs lol. I'm waiting on a troll v1.5 rda and some 24g wire, and a mech mod (in parallel). I'm not looking forward to building again tbh, or constant dripping... But the taste of this rda kills all my tanks. I liked Clapton's and stuff but I don't even think I'll buy smaller gauge wire. And I'm almost out of my 28, which is what I use to wrap around my 24 for the Clapton's. And I very seriously doubt I ever build another micro dragon sleeper build either lol. Also, I keep seeing ecf refugee and I realized I was actually on there years ago, I had completely forgotten about that place. I remember I left bc of something I didn't like but idk what it was... Definitely wasn't bc of vaping lol

It was probably the nazi asshole moderators. :D

If you love the flavor of RDAs but aren't into the constant dripping thing, you have 2 choices: an RDA with a really deep well... or squonking. Squonking has been growing in popularity like gangbusters over the last couple years, so I think some decent hardware for it is finally becoming more available and affordable... and there are a lot of squonkers here, who can advise you.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I've never squonked lol

It takes some getting used to, and apparently the learning curve of the hardware is about as steep as first learning to vape in the first place... but I can definitely see the appeal. The only reason I don't go seriously into it, since I love RDAs and can't get any flavor out of tanks either, is because there's only one RDA I truly love, and no other even comes close: the Achilles. It has a 2.5ml well, and since it's a very tight-draw, low-wattage type of vape, 2.5ml is about half a day's vaping.

I do have high hopes for a new one I'm about to receive -- ordered it from 3FVape in China a couple weeks ago, and it hit Atlanta today, so it won't be much longer! The Coppervape Caiman v4, which is constructed along lines very similar to the Achilles, with interchangeable internal-airflow "nozzles", so I might even be able to get the tight draw I want... really got my fingers crossed!

Andria

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The Coppervape Caiman v4, which is constructed along lines very similar to the Achilles, with interchangeable internal-airflow "nozzles", so I might even be able to get the tight draw I want... really got my fingers crossed!

I look at that deck and see a spark plug. That isn't saying anything bad or good either way, only it looks like a spark plug to me. :) There's maybe one or two others I've seen that look similar but cannot recall them offhand atm.

IMHO, kanthal beats 'em both for flavor, TH, and ease of use -- I vape a gunk monster, so I have to be able to dry burn my coils to get the black shit off, just did it a minute ago in fact, doing my get-the-vape-ready morning routine, and noticed the coil was looking dark, and remembered it wasn't tasting too great last night.

You might want to try some NiChrome 80. It does fairly well for me & I do dry burn, pulsing enough to get the sweet orange-red glow. Don't get it white hot because then it'll melt. I like kanthal as well though. Needing to order more wire on my next little spree. Figure more NiChrome 80 & kanthal, 26 & 36 awgs. Make a butt load of single core Clapton wire. Muhahaha!!! Then, I shall rule the world!

Oh wait, on second thought ruling the world isn't my :coffee:. I nominate our grand leader @The Cromwell to do that with @JuicyLucy to help keep it all squonky. Now we all become Fred. :)

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I look at that deck and see a spark plug. That isn't saying anything bad or good either way, only it looks like a spark plug to me. :) There's maybe one or two others I've seen that look similar but cannot recall them offhand atm.

You might want to try some NiChrome 80. It does fairly well for me & I do dry burn, pulsing enough to get the sweet orange-red glow. Don't get it white hot because then it'll melt. I like kanthal as well though. Needing to order more wire on my next little spree. Figure more NiChrome 80 & kanthal, 26 & 36 awgs. Make a butt load of single core Clapton wire. Muhahaha!!! Then, I shall rule the world!

Oh wait, on second thought ruling the world isn't my :coffee:. I nominate our grand leader @The Cromwell to do that with @JuicyLucy to help keep it all squonky. Now we all become Fred. :)

I know that nickel in costume jewelry turns my skin black -- and that nickel is the most allergenic metal to humans -- so I'll keep giving any form of nickel wire a miss. With all my allergies, I can't and won't risk it.

Not sure what you mean by the Caiman v4 looking like a spark plug. It actually has a great resemblance to an Achilles, though it has the interchangeable internal-airflow "nozzles". It's the closest I've seen yet, so it might actually suit me, unlike 99.999% of atomizers sold these days.

Andria

j0nj0n3s

Member For 1 Year
I just got my troll v1.5 in the mail and I found my chuff? Cap? Idr what its called lol. Unfortunately, I'm out of wire and my 24g kanthal didn't show up today :/ and I'm that guy who loves airflow, but if I'm gonna have a lot of air, I've gotta have a lot of cloud for my iron lungs lol. I don't like a hot vape. I don't even like them warm lol. My favorite build was probably the 24g parallel dual coil, probably a sleeper coil idk. I think it ohm'd in at .13? It had great flavor and good clouds. But even thinking about it now is making me tired lol. In other news, has anyone else noticed that the USPS is just a train wreck sometimes? I watch my tracking of everything... Its crazy (and scary) to watch where these people send these packages lol. They will completely skip my town, and sometimes my state completely, resulting in delayed packages obviously. I'm still convinced these people are only looking at the first 3 letters of the city, and then the state, and then saying "yep, this goes there..." No... No it does not... /end rant lol

j0nj0n3s

Member For 1 Year
Also... I do have wire I just found out, but I need some ADVICE..... Sound like a job for a... Forum?... Convenient huh lol. So, my wire I found. It's 18 gauge. How many wraps will I have to have, on how big of a screwdriver, to make this thing read .08-.12? And my regulated mods "claim" they read down to a .05, so if they will cool, if not, well that's why I'm shooting high... Aslo, will that even fit in my (what I think is a 22mm troll v1.5 rda? Lol. I remember making (difficultly btw) a coil out of it. Trying to anyway. I don't think I ever got it to work. Also, did I forget to mention dual coil? Not a fan of single jingles if you already didn't have that impression lol.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Also... I do have wire I just found out, but I need some ADVICE..... Sound like a job for a... Forum?... Convenient huh lol. So, my wire I found. It's 18 gauge. How many wraps will I have to have, on how big of a screwdriver, to make this thing read .08-.12? And my regulated mods "claim" they read down to a .05, so if they will cool, if not, well that's why I'm shooting high... Aslo, will that even fit in my (what I think is a 22mm troll v1.5 rda? Lol. I remember making (difficultly btw) a coil out of it. Trying to anyway. I don't think I ever got it to work. Also, did I forget to mention dual coil? Not a fan of single jingles if you already didn't have that impression lol.

Steam-engine.org is your new best friend! :)

Andria

j0nj0n3s

Member For 1 Year
I didn't feel like it lol. I went the other route, try and see. The only question of that I needed to answer was "will it fit". 8wraps said no, and twisted my center post a lil bit in the process. I did find (off the spool) a lot of 28 again, so 4 strands of 28 twisted with 8 wraps dual coil is what I'll have til Tuesday I guess. On another note, I may look into a 26+mm atty lol

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Not sure what you mean by the Caiman v4 looking like a spark plug. It actually has a great resemblance to an Achilles, though it has the interchangeable internal-airflow "nozzles".

It just resembles a spark plug to me. I think it is just the overall shape of the atomizer which strikes me as looking like a spark plug.

spark-plug-kawasaki-krh300a-krb400a-krb400b-krb700b-blower-part-92070-2107-24924-p[ekm]360x363[ekm].jpg

I'm not saying that appearance is good or bad. I just think there's a similar look going on based on how I perceive these.

By the by we got an NGK plant round here local. (within 40 miles of us) What I hear tell of it they are extremely precise in the manufacture, possible far more so than is apt. This also translates over into their hiring procedures as well, any slight against you and you get passed over. This too for me is not a good thing or bad thing. I'm just aware of that being how the company operates and know they have an applicant line that is backlogged for at least a decade.

They are trying to run their American locations strictly as Japanese ones, a father works there and he retires to let his son work and so on through families. It is their company, they can run it accordingly. I am expressly not saying they cannot, just pointing out that's how they do things.

And yes, I think the Achilles looks like a spark plug too. I think the Gorge RDA looks like an over-sized NaRDA, which to me looks like some kind of transistor housing.

j0nj0n3s

Member For 1 Year
I've been looking for 3 days almost for an Abaddon copper mod. I think I finally found one in stock... But it says "gold", but they don't make a gold one... So I figure that's it lol

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been looking for 3 days almost for an Abaddon copper mod. I think I finally found one in stock... But it says "gold", but they don't make a gold one... So I figure that's it lol
Might be brass?
Copper tends to be a bit red and brass more gold colored.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It just resembles a spark plug to me. I think it is just the overall shape of the atomizer which strikes me as looking like a spark plug.

spark-plug-kawasaki-krh300a-krb400a-krb400b-krb700b-blower-part-92070-2107-24924-p[ekm]360x363[ekm].jpg

I'm not saying that appearance is good or bad. I just think there's a similar look going on based on how I perceive these.

By the by we got an NGK plant round here local. (within 40 miles of us) What I hear tell of it they are extremely precise in the manufacture, possible far more so than is apt. This also translates over into their hiring procedures as well, any slight against you and you get passed over. This too for me is not a good thing or bad thing. I'm just aware of that being how the company operates and know they have an applicant line that is backlogged for at least a decade.

They are trying to run their American locations strictly as Japanese ones, a father works there and he retires to let his son work and so on through families. It is their company, they can run it accordingly. I am expressly not saying they cannot, just pointing out that's how they do things.

And yes, I think the Achilles looks like a spark plug too. I think the Gorge RDA looks like an over-sized NaRDA, which to me looks like some kind of transistor housing.

Well, the part that looks like that is not the atomizer; it's the internal-airflow nozzle. And Achilles don't look like transistors either:

achilles.jpg

Andria

j0nj0n3s

Member For 1 Year
I hope it's at least gold plated copper, the colored ones are aluminum. My tube mech that is copper does way better than the aluminum tube I have. I don't want aluminum

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
We need more transistor housing.
Sad being a homeless transistor.

Something along these lines.

internen-schuss-eine-pye-p445u-rohrenradio-aus-den-1950er-jahren-mit-mullard-ventile-hergestellt-in-cambridge-england-f5r9c4.jpg

I know the three farthest right/starboard as you look at it are glass vacuum tubes. I have seen tubes of metal like the sinister/left/port sided one emulate the vacuum tube top portion and cover transistors. Still your point on needing housing for poor displaced transistors is funny. :) *chuckles*

Keep saying I see things different but the same. Folks don't understand. Lots of it is in the shape of stuff which steers me toward seeing "oh that looks like a ...". Take into account too, I'm bad at spatial relations allegedly & have no mechanical skills at all. I just always remember; "Give me foothold and lever and I'll move the Earth." by Archimedes. He also brought us the discussion & theory of displacement which can be ever so useful in a variety of ways.

VU Sponsors