Become a Patron!

Sony VTC?

Hunter Mason

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Im kinda new to vaping and I have bought quite a few batteries and and I am now looking to get the best battery there is to complete my rig mod set up. Is the green sony vtc the best?

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Arguably. The VTC5 is listed as a 30 amp pulse limit. Other batteries have higher limits, however there is no standardized way of testing the claims of batteries. Honestly, unless you are going below .2 ohms (and if you are kinda new to vaping then I would not go that low) you should be fine with something like the LG HE2. It is much cheaper as well.

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Arguably. The VTC5 is listed as a 30 amp pulse limit. Other batteries have higher limits, however there is no standardized way of testing the claims of batteries. Honestly, unless you are going below .2 ohms (and if you are kinda new to vaping then I would not go that low) you should be fine with something like the LG HE2. It is much cheaper as well.
The VTC5 (and the VTC4) is 30 amp continuous. I've heard all sorts of pulse numbers, but never 30.

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
30A Continuous, 60A Pulse for at least 75 seconds, 120A pulse for up to 3 seconds.

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Also, you can get VTC4 for less than $8 each shipped if you buy 2 at a more than 1 reputable vendor.

VU Sponsors