Become a Patron!

Something that resembles Red Man chewing tobacco

Seehad

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
At least how I remember it :) It's been well over 20 yrs since I've had it, but the only tobacco I ever liked was rough neck from Mister E Liquid. The notes I get are black tea, raisin and the hint of molasses type sweetness you'd get from the cured tobacco leaf. The exhale smelled like maple syrup. I've tried so many tobacco's with little success... I thought it was close with VZ parliament but at 2.5% and 5 days of steeping, it has a tortilla chip taste that overpowers everything else.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
you might want to dig thru my tobaccos..
just do a search for my name in the recipe area :)

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You could also check out ethervapes.com out. They use natural tobacco extracts and there juices are some of the best I've tried from a supplier. I know that you also get a free 10ml. bottle with every purchase and you also get 15% off on your first order.

Seehad

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You could also check out ethervapes.com out. They use natural tobacco extracts and there juices are some of the best I've tried from a supplier. I know that you also get a free 10ml. bottle with every purchase and you also get 15% off on your first order.
I'm trying to make my own. It's possible Mr E uses a NETs in rough neck but it's completely clear in the current iteration. It used to have a bit of a yellow hue that would develop after a couple weeks of steeping. I believe they use TFA for their flavoring but the tobaccos I've tried were nothing close. I used to vape WOWboy from V4L and TFA Western is exactly what V4L uses for WOWboy.

Seehad

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
like i said, look thru my captain tobaccos, or my loco one..

here: http://vapingunderground.com/search/498595/
Thanks. I've been reading a lot of your recipes over the last few days. I'm many flavors short of most of the recipes but I'll try what I have. I broke out the TFA black honey I bought on my first order after seeing the captain recipes. I'm getting the licorice but it's accompanied by baby powder.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks. I've been reading a lot of your recipes over the last few days. I'm many flavors short of most of the recipes but I'll try what I have. I broke out the TFA black honey I bought on my first order after seeing the captain recipes. I'm getting the licorice but it's accompanied by baby powder.

try:

6% black honey
1% cam t
1% vanilla tahity

black honey is special.. you really need to let it sit up for about 3 weeks before it shines.. :)

also.. do not take it over 8% ;) it gets too sickening sweet..

Seehad

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
try:

6% black honey
1% cam t
1% vanilla tahity

black honey is special.. you really need to let it sit up for about 3 weeks before it shines.. :)

also.. do not take it over 8% ;) it gets too sickening sweet..
Sounds good. I'll have to throw some cam t on my next order. Which is likely to be soon as I realized last night my nicotine is adding that "9v battery to the tongue" sensation.

Seehad

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That makes 3 orders in 2 days and I should be able to make a few of your recipes.. I'm surprised my wife hasn't come down to my office to kill me.

Malic Acid
120ml of VT nicotine
12 1oz amber glass bottles

All FA:
Fuji Apple
Coffee Espresso
Hypnotic Mist
Cowboy Blend
Marshmallow
Bitter Wizard
Almond
Apple Pie
Blackcurrant
Caramel
Cookie
Cream Fresh
Forest Fruit Mix
Hazelnut
Lemon Sicily
Lime Tahiti
Meringue
Oak Wood
Vanilla Tahiti
Cam Blend
Oba Oba
Zen Garden

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
hmm.. okies.. let me know how it goes :)

you might want to pick up some tobaccos too.. before she does anything drastic :)

Seehad

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have FA: Royal, 7 leaves, cuban supreme, perique black, latakia, shade, virginia, and desert ship - TFA: Western, Black Honey, Cubano - VZ: Parliament, Honey Flue Cured - HS RY1
FA Cowboy and Cam T on the way

VU Sponsors