Become a Patron!

some one help me please with pulse BF kit coils

Hi,

so a couple weeks ago i bought the Vandy vape Pulse BF kit 24,but the problem is i know nothing about the safety and coil builds of a unregulated mod.

My question is what prebuild coil should i use on single coil since one of my screws is messed now i cannot go for a dual coil build, i have the IJOY 20700 battery

i hope you can help me with this thanks allot!.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi,

so a couple weeks ago i bought the Vandy vape Pulse BF 24,but the problem is i know nothing about the safety and coil builds of a unregulated mod.

My question is what prebuild coil should i use on single coil since one of my screws is messed now i cannot go for a dual coil build, i have the IJOY 20700 battery

i hope you can help me with this thanks allot!.
Welcome to VU. With the IJoy 20700 you should have the amp limit for plenty of coils. I personally would say that a .2Ω coil should be quite nice in there. Could easily do like say a fused clapton. Will give you good vapor production and great flavor from your dripper. Will be plenty safe within the amp limit as well.

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

Welcome to VU. With the IJoy 20700 you should have the amp limit for plenty of coils. I personally would say that a .2Ω coil should be quite nice in there. Could easily do like say a fused clapton. Will give you good vapor production and great flavor from your dripper. Will be plenty safe within the amp limit as well.

Hi there,
Thanks allot for the fast reply !
so i was thinking about
Wotofo Dual Core Fused Clapton Prebuilt
Material: N80

Inner Core: 26Gx2

Outer Wire: 36G

Internal Diameter: 3mm

Resistance: 0.28ohm

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi there,
Thanks allot for the fast reply !
so i was thinking about
Wotofo Dual Core Fused Clapton Prebuilt
Material: N80

Inner Core: 26Gx2

Outer Wire: 36G

Internal Diameter: 3mm

Resistance: 0.28ohm

That should work fine. Will be well within your amp limit and should give you a good vape. I'm always glad to help when I can. We have a good community here that is always glad to answer questions. Love your vape, but remember safety first always :)

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Since you are new to mechs you should do what you can to learn Ohm's Law. http://www.steam-engine.org/ohm.html will help you out. When using a mech we always use 4.2V then the resistance of your coil. This will show you how much current (Amps) you are pulling from you battery. For batteries you should watch all of Mooch's videos. He's an engineer who tests batteries for the vaping community. You can find links to his videos and battery tables here: http://vapingunderground.com/threads/moochs-video-library-and-battery-table-links.384867/

When using a mech mod you are in charge of safety not the mod!

VU Sponsors