Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Great work on that looks better than the one at the top :)

Evileclipse

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wow! That turned out great. My daily mod is a Panzer 26650 in brass, which I love. It's super solid, and incredibly heavy, but that's never bothered me. If you haven't yet, you should look into the magnet switch conversion for it. Best $5 I ever spent. I've went to great lengths to keep it as clean as possible, but it has a similar finish after all this time. I will have to beg you for any direction on getting it like yours? It looks like it might be a crazy polish job, but almost looks plated. What on Earth did you do to get it in this shape?

zaptear

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Wow! That turned out great. My daily mod is a Panzer 26650 in brass, which I love. It's super solid, and incredibly heavy, but that's never bothered me. If you haven't yet, you should look into the magnet switch conversion for it. Best $5 I ever spent. I've went to great lengths to keep it as clean as possible, but it has a similar finish after all this time. I will have to beg you for any direction on getting it like yours? It looks like it might be a crazy polish job, but almost looks plated. What on Earth did you do to get it in this shape?

Thanks I use custom made silver springs in my mechs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zaptear

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years

I was scammed on a trade I did not get what I was shown seeing the top cap and lock ring was locked when I got it my guess he tryed to get it undone with Vice grips or pliers of some sort

zaptear

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years

Wet sand with 800 to 1200 to 1500 to 2000 grits sand paper then buff with compound takes 3-4 hrs to do

Evileclipse

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Awesome! Thank you. This will be done before the weekend is over. I never imagined it would polish up that nicely.

VU Sponsors