Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
First I want to apologize to those of you who have had issues with the shipping this last month. At the end of last month divorce proceedings were started in my marriage of 10 years and needless to say it has thrown some major delays in many parts of my business. My wife was taking care of many things which I now find myself scrambling to get done. which means that I am also keeping busy finding people to replace her position, as well as to find people for positions which are demanded due to our growth.

While this is not what one would like to deal with during this busy holiday season, it will pass and we will get back once again to the streamlined business we were very soon.

While we will have some specials at some point for the holiday season, it is not of the highest priority on my list at this time and I hope you understand. I run 2 shops here in Oklahoma and also the lab where we cut nicotine, and the warehouse.

For those of you who also buy our nicotine from Drew at BCV, thank you as well for your patience. We got his last package out this week,and he should have it today.

I want to thank everyone for standing beside us , your patience, and your understanding as this " change " takes place.

Kevin Swalley

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry to hear, life will continue if we have to wait an extra week for the best nic in the biz :D

Like all struggles in life... this too shall pass ;)

Vaperstek

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
STARTS TODAY

SPECIAL COUPON CODE FOR UK sourced NICOTINE until Sunday code for 20% off is BLACK-FRIDAY-NICOTINE and still free shipping on all orders over $75

Last edited:

Roundhouse

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
VU Challenge Sponsor
Member For 5 Years
I know how hard this last month has been on you dude, we will all survive, take care of yourself Kevin!

VU Sponsors