Some help needed!

Avion

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Hey,

Was studying and looking around where to purchase, comparing prices and getting more knowledge on what to expect.

Saw recommendations on this 2 sites -
http://www.madeinchina.com/inspirations/e-cigs-201506-42 and www.fasttech.com

The prices are rather similar with mild fluctuations, could anyone give me some opinions? I also was looking at a variety of others, contemplating on which should i buy from, great news is everyone is free shipping (*_*)

PatheticMr.

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've bought a few things from fast tech .... Happy with them but the shipping took forever (3 to 6 weeks!)

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No experience with the first site you've posted. I've spent literally thousands at Fasttech - just think of them as "Slowtech," don't be in a hurry for product, and you'll save a fortune. Protip - check user reviews and product status. Lots of stuff there is great, lots is bunk...and unless it shows as "in stock," be prepared to wait a week or a month until they even ship it, at which point I've found it can still take 1-3 weeks to reach me on the US West Coast.

Avion

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
No experience with the first site you've posted. I've spent literally thousands at Fasttech - just think of them as "Slowtech," don't be in a hurry for product, and you'll save a fortune. Protip - check user reviews and product status. Lots of stuff there is great, lots is bunk...and unless it shows as "in stock," be prepared to wait a week or a month until they even ship it, at which point I've found it can still take 1-3 weeks to reach me on the US West Coast.

Thanks OBdave, sorry Protip is a sub forum? Or ?? not in a hurry but like to know more.
Seems like general shipping are like 1 - 3 weeks??

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No, it's just interweb jargon - FT shipping is really a crap shoot - I've had packages ship out within 2-3 days, I've had others take 2 months. Don't buy anything you're desperate to have in a few days, but if you're willing to wait to save some money, go for it.

If an item is listed as "in stock" it usually ships in a few days. If it's listed as "ships in X days" or "ships on X date" it usually ships between 7-21 days later than what they promise. Occasionally you'll get lucky and it ships on time or even early, but don't count on it. If you have "in stock" and "ships later" items, make two separate orders - after all shipping is free regardless, and that means you get your in-stock stuff sooner and your backordered stuff when they get around to it.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I take it you're not a native English speaker - what country are you shipping to? Perhaps someone local to you will have more info on what it's like ordering from FT where you're from...

Avion

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Haha, you sound like a logistic officer. I guess the amount of orders you made overtime gave you experiences.

well noted and appreciated. I am gonna jump around to study more. Some of the vids tutorials are funny shit. haha

*** Yup, from thailand, the local stores are scary so i rather bump around the English speaking forums to know more. Would appreciate help and advice.

VU Sponsors