Become a Patron!

some advice for my new RDA

Hello all! Much appreciated in reading this and possibly answering my questions. So I started vaping a few months ago and got real into it. I know a pretty good amount but I still seek advice from the veterans! Ok, so I started with a copper single mod with a darkhorse RDA and switched to an IPV 4 with a kennedy rda. I wanted to go with a mechanical box mod and bought the bigfoot box mod dual battery (18650) and an awesome Twisted Messes RDA. I have been using 22g kanthal at 5 wraps at .16 ohms. I wanted some advice on great coil builds. I love blowing clouds and I am getting pretty good and doing tricks. I also can build my own clean simple coil builds. I wanted to see if anyone has some experience with the twisted messes rda and what coil builds are good for thick dense clouds. Really, any advice on great cloud builds would help even you never used the twisted messes rda.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Trying to figure out where to place this, so you can get more help. You basically want coil help, or specifically the rda help?

Trying to figure out where to place this, so you can get more help. You basically want coil help, or specifically the rda help?

Tha ks for the response. I guess I should have put this thread in a better spot, I am still trying to figure out the site lol. I was more trying to see what builds are good on this specific rda or even any. I am not having trouble building coils, but I am more trying to see what are some really good coil builds for an RDA with 2 positive and 2 negative.

Tha ks for the response. I guess I should have put this thread in a better spot, I am still trying to figure out the site lol. I was more trying to see what builds are good on this specific rda or even any. I am not having trouble building coils, but I am more trying to see what are some really good cloud chasing coil builds for an RDA with 2 positive and 2 negative.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Tha ks for the response. I guess I should have put this thread in a better spot, I am still trying to figure out the site lol. I was more trying to see what builds are good on this specific rda or even any. I am not having trouble building coils, but I am more trying to see what are some really good coil builds for an RDA with 2 positive and 2 negative.
OK, I moved it to General Rebuildable discussion. Should cover builds and your RDA. Good luck!

VU Sponsors