solid regulated box from solid vendor

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'll be the market for a new device when my govt loan check comes back to me (tax return).
Anyways, my adv is a serial18650 box, and I typically use .5 ohm coils @8.4 volts. So I all lookin for a 100-150watt device to give me that power I'm used to.

There are a few out there, but without prompting I'd like to know which you would trust for a carry everywhere, all day, everyday device. I'm on my feet all day long and need something almost bulletproof.

Also I'm looking for a vendor that will stand by their product and who has great customer service in case of any problems.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Sigelei 100-150 with the silicone case. Ive dropped mine on concrete and pavement and it's fine. Built tough and last all day. Eciggity is a good vendor also 101vape.

Anus Braun

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'll be the market for a new device when my govt loan check comes back to me (tax return).
Anyways, my adv is a serial18650 box, and I typically use .5 ohm coils @8.4 volts. So I all lookin for a 100-150watt device to give me that power I'm used to.

There are a few out there, but without prompting I'd like to know which you would trust for a carry everywhere, all day, everyday device. I'm on my feet all day long and need something almost bulletproof.

Also I'm looking for a vendor that will stand by their product and who has great customer service in case of any problems.
If your looking for outright tough, the E-LVT...it's only a thirty-watter, but water-resistant, dust resistant, hefty..ect. It's my work beater...

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yea, thirty watts is a deal breaker. My adv is between 80-120 watts, depending on my builds. Good heads up though.

I'll start researching the sigelei and those vendors.
I've also heard the SIG goes to a full 8.4volts, over the ipv which only goes to 7.

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh yea, I like ebay.

Mazam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah same. Occasionally i'll see a site running a sale that makes it worth it, but i always tend to go back to ebay to save that extra buck or 2. This vendor seemingly being dialed in to the Sigelei box market there.

After selling my clouper mini off to a co worker who wanted a budget box with the risks, I actually grabbed a replacement out-and-about 30w Sigelei off the same vendor today (probably end up doing the same with that a few weeks or so from now if the Hana DNA 40 clone gets the same type of reviews as that DNA40 Flask got recently though lol)

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just called my local shop. They have the sigelei 150 and the ipv3 for 120dollars. Cant beat that, and if by chance its broken, they are right down the road.
I typically wont pay their prices on rda's and juice, but this is not a bad price comparatively speaking.

Mazam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Better markup price then my local B&M, who have both for $150.

Riptides

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sigelei 150 all the way. Rda sits completely flush with a spring loaded 510. Magnetic battery door that "Disappears"into the side of the box. Hits super hard and battery life is fantastic. Also just looks and feels like quality.

-=Rob=-

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My next mod will almost certainly be a Sig 150 box. I've got a few Sigelei's now and have no concern with getting more. Mine are all quality devices.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

trlrtrash13

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've got an IPV3 and I only use it occasionally but it is pretty good. I also got one of the Agent box mods from Conspiracy, but it only takes down to .2 ohms and goes up to 5.5 volts so it basically limits you to 110 watts. Works good for me but might be a little low from what you're saying you vape at. It's a great mod though, if it sounds like that would be enough power.

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've got an IPV3 and I only use it occasionally but it is pretty good. I also got one of the Agent box mods from Conspiracy, but it only takes down to .2 ohms and goes up to 5.5 volts so it basically limits you to 110 watts. Works good for me but might be a little low from what you're saying you vape at. It's a great mod though, if it sounds like that would be enough power.
Secret Agent is worthy of it's own thread man and hook us up with some pics. I have been watching Conspiracy mods but lean more towards the regulated boxes so their new regulated box is something to consider.

VU Sponsors