VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
20170711_072748.jpg Brand new - 1 pack that contains( 3 ) V12-T14 coils
$13.00 or Best offer- includes US shipping. PayPal Only! US only!

Last edited:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I see the first one. the 2nd is a gray circle with a minus sign in it, from my POV, at least.

View attachment 86578
Weird- I see both pictures. Should I delete the second one? I just uploaded the one you can see to my computer and then used upload a file button for that one. The 1st picture is directly from my photobucket where I added the link into the add link pop up box in the picture frame next to the smilies. Thank You so much for letting me know that you couldn't see the photo! I will have to upload all future pictures to my computer from now on!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Weird- I see both pictures. Should I delete the second one? I just uploaded the one you can see to my computer and then used upload a file button for that one. The 1st picture is directly from my photobucket where I added the link into the add link pop up box in the picture frame next to the smilies. Thank You so much for letting me know that you couldn't see the photo! I will have to upload all future pictures to my computer from now on!
Well not just yet. I'll ask another to pop over to this thread and peek. It could be on my end only. Photobucket has also made some changes to their TOS, so I don't know if that has anything to do with it. I'll snag someone. :D

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I hope I deleted the right one- LOL!
It is funny that I could see both photos!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Nah, I wasn't trying to bust your chops, I was just wanting to let you know that others might not be seeing them, either. Glad it all worked out for ya. GLWYS :)

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Nah, I wasn't trying to bust your chops, I was just wanting to let you know that others might not be seeing them, either. Glad it all worked out for ya. GLWYS :)
I Thank You so much for helping me- letting me know that you couldn't see the picture!
I think from now on I will have to upload Pictures to my computer and the use the Upload a file button here! I am still learning how to do all this! LOL!
Thank You !

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Bump
Price change- $11.00 for 1 brand new (3) coil pack shipping included!
US shipping Only * PayPal only!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors