(SOLD) Smok Nord Kits (SOLD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gpjoe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Selling two Smok Nord kits in used but like-new condition. One red and one black.

I'd like to keep these together, so the sale includes the two mods, and two new coils (one 0.6-ohm mesh and one 1.4-ohm MTL), charging cables, boxes and paperwork.

$35 shipped anywhere in the CONUS only - in a padded envelope - via USPS parcel service with tracking.

Paypal F&F or you pay fees, no trades - thank you.

nord1.jpg nord2.jpg boxes.jpg

Last edited:

gpjoe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Bubble on the red mod as seen in the picture is the protective film as pointed out by marter below. The film has been removed from both mods and these are like-new.

Thanks @marter :)

Last edited:

marter

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Have you removed the clear protective film? I didn't realize mine had the clear over the color until I got some bubbles in mine. Haven't had the color wraps bubble yet at all.

marter

gpjoe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Have you removed the clear protective film? I didn't realize mine had the clear over the color until I got some bubbles in mine. Haven't had the color wraps bubble yet at all.

marter

No - I didn't realize there was a plastic film on them. Problem solved. I removed the film and these are now upgraded to like-new condition.

Updated beauty shot of the red one. Look ma, no bubble!

red.jpg

Last edited:

marter

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Glad that was the problem; as I said went through the same thing. I still like the Nords for a quick and easy stealth traveler.

Looks like my work is done here.

marter

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors