Not open for further replies.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
I've got a mod for sale:

Hooligan Mods PWM

This mod is outstanding! It uses a Smart PWM chip that allows you to set the voltage at a constant level regardless of how much you the turn the pot until the batts reach the cutoff... or you can leave it as is and voltage will eventually drop like a normal PWM. You must use a series build on this guy! Trust me, you'll want to anyway.
Gun metal grey, 9/10 condition. I have a carbon fiber Jwraps over the "Juana Vape" logo. I have one for the other side as well which is unused and I'll include that too. These go for $200 brand new and require a freakishly long wait (I waited six months to get the mod I wanted). Mitec switch, dual 18650
$170 shipped Priority within US

*PRICE DROP* $160 shipped!

d22153bdd2aebd2ed91e108b1091ecbb.jpg
5ea8aca2334d8cf8b8ffe615cd3ec702.jpg
e1bb50576499589d66932c9977d9a3a5.jpg
c6ee4ad80598a87c0d918041c27c0d3d.jpg
4f3c5c7bdbf63863ba130e70b3eb0add.jpg

This is the logo underneath the wrap:
243311bcca343a6cc4c863adfc93cbc4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Go ahead and make an offer folks. Worst that can happen is that I say no!

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Wish I had the money but I'm tapped out ATM. GLWS!

renzyb

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wish I had the cash too.... always wanted a hexohm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
So for those that aren't familiar with the Smart PWM 2.0 board here are the specs so you all know just how badass this mod is!

Smart PWM v2 Manual

The Smart PWM V2 (by Mark Mathis [www.voltrove.com]) board has many extra features over a bare-bones PWM. Features include lock/unlock, 10 second fire timeout, low battery warning, low voltage cutoff, reverse polarity and a “regulated” mode to provide a consistent vape throughout the battery life of the batteries (even after you swap batteries).

Input voltage: 2S (8.4v) / 3S (12.6v)
Output voltage: Adjustable between 0-100% loaded battery voltage
Idle Current: ~3ma typical with a 10k pot @ idle (33ma max while firing)
Reverse polarity protection: Yes

VOLTAGE INPUT

The Smart PWM V2 board can be used with 2S (8.4v) or 3S (12.6v) input maximum. The micro-controller automatically detects the input voltage and will change settings according to the input voltage. The stock Smart PWM board V2 will be damaged with 4s or above input voltages.

IDLE DRAIN CURRENT

The Smart PWM V2 board has a typical idle drain of ~3ma. It’s not recommended to leave batteries in the mod for a long period of time unattended (especially with a low charge level), or the batteries can be damaged by over discharging them.

INDICATOR INFO

Your Mod's indicator is the LED located in the upper inside corner of the enclosure. It will illuminate when the mod is fired (unless locked), and it will provide feedback information from the board. Please read this manual entirely so that you know this boards features and understand what these feedback flashes mean.

MODES & FEATURES

LOCK MODE
The Smart PWM board V2 can lock to prevent the mod from accidental firing. Pressing the fire switch 3 times within 1 second will lock/unlock the mod. Lock/unlock will be indicated by the indicator flashing 4 times.

FIRE TIMEOUT
When unlocked, the mod will lock if it’s fired for longer than 10 seconds or longer. It can be unlocked by pressing the fire switch 3 times within 1 second.

REGULATED MODE
By default, the Smart PWM board V2 is in unregulated mode. It can be used just like any 555 timer or similar PWM mod. You can adjust the output up and down with the pot, but as your battery dies, the output voltage will also decrease. To achieve a consistent output voltage throughout the charge of the battery, the board utilizes a special regulated mode. After set, the board will automatically adjust the duty cycle up as it needs to so it can maintain the desired output voltage. It also keeps this setting after you swap batteries.

When in unregulated mode and after you have your vape dialed in, you can lock the output and turn on regulated mode by locking the mod (4 blinks from the indicator) and holding the fire switch for 3.5 seconds. The mod will indicate that the setting has been saved and the regulated mode has been turned on by flashing the indicator 3 times quickly.

To turn the regulated mode off, follow the same procedure. The indicator will blink 1 time indicating the regulated mode is off.

LOW BATTERY WARNING / LOW VOLTAGE CUTOFF
It’s always a good idea to monitor your battery voltage, but the Smart PWM board V2 can warn you when the battery voltage is getting low, and even stop it from firing when the battery voltage is too low! (All the voltages are based on the loaded voltage reading.) When the battery voltage is low and the mod is firing, the indicator will stay solid for 1 second and turn off for 100ms, then repeat that cycle.

When the battery voltage is lower than the cutoff voltage, the mod won’t fire and the indicator will blink 7 times quickly to let you know the battery voltage is below the cutoff. Keep in mind that there will still be ~3ma of idle drain, so at that point it’s a good idea to remove the batteries to avoid over-discharging them.

The Smart PWM V2 board has different settings for the low battery warning and low voltage cutoff modes to accommodate LiOn and LiPo cells in both the 2s and 3s configurations. Your mod will come preset in LiPo mode. If for some reason you ever need to change it to LiOn or verify which mode you're on, see “How to change the low battery warning and cutoff mode” below.

The low battery warning and cutoff voltages are as follows:
2S LiPo
Warning = 7.0v
Cutoff = 6.6v

3S LiPo
Warning = 10.5v
Cutoff = 9.9v

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
I'll knock some off the price if you have a nice flavor oriented squonk RDA to trade. Already have a Hadaly though :)

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
I know the logo underneath the wrap is fugly and all, but I'm not sure why I'm not even getting any offers lol!

Don't let the PWM scare you. No rattle snake effect with this mod whatsoever and it hits HARD!

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
There won't be any other price drops on this ol' boy. I can knock some off if you have something in trade. Flavor oriented squonk RDA's/accessories and Billet Box accessories are what I'm looking for

Lotus Insane

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I would buy it jmoney, but I'm broke and this is not going on the credit card. Really nice though, hopefully someone picks it up.

XEVU

Equal Opportunity Offender
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I want this! What do you have in mind for trading?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors