Not open for further replies.

1rudedog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
all in oem boxes all have .50 vert coil with sale.all have extra glass except for the 25mm,it didnt come with any extra glass when i got it.but thier are 2 rebuildable decks with it and all the hardware x2 to switch to the rebuildable tank.the nano also has extra oring set with it.trying to sell altogether,but will separate if folks show interest.$15.00 each plus shipping.f&f or you pay fee.these are in really good condition and have been cleaned with orings out and i used alcohol inside and out.next day shipping unless its a saturday sale.

Attachments

• IMG_20160505_225106.jpg
    IMG_20160505_225106.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_20160505_225010.jpg
    IMG_20160505_225010.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_20160505_224706.jpg
    IMG_20160505_224706.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_20160505_224917.jpg
    IMG_20160505_224917.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 31

Recan

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How many rbas total?

Recan

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Damn it. How many rebuildable decks with them?

Recan

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Forget it. I wouldn't buy shit from you.

rba = rebuildable atomizer

1rudedog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
6   0   0

i hope your not talking about me,idk who the other cat is but this is my stuff.im not tryin to be a smartass but thier are 4=subtanks,its all in the title right there,nano's do not have a rebuildable deck with them.the other 3 have rebuildable decks with them the 25mm subtank has 2 of everything thier is to make it a rebuildable...except for another tank...lol.if you need any other explaination LMK.-Rick

1rudedog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
6   0   0

i see your kinda new to the forum,you may want to make your profile to be able to start conversations with folks.not everyones and asshole here.the guy that was talking to you doesnt even own the stuff that you were asking about.goodluck man hope you find what your looking for.-Rick

Recan

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i hope your not talking about me,idk who the other cat is but this is my stuff.im not tryin to be a smartass but thier are 4=subtanks,its all in the title right there,nano's do not have a rebuildable deck with them.the other 3 have rebuildable decks with them the 25mm subtank has 2 of everything thier is to make it a rebuildable...except for another tank...lol.if you need any other explaination LMK.-Rick
My apologies. I did not realize a little green turd roller jumped in there. It was a simple question that was not covered in the original post. I know Nanos don't have rbas.

Last edited:

1rudedog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
My apologies. I did not realize a little green turd roller jumped in there. It was a simple question that was not covered in the original post. I know Nanos don't have rbas.

thier to small im guessing is why they didnt make any rebuildable decks for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors