Status
Not open for further replies.

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Hello, I have here a couple of the hard to find , really good clones of the FEV VS.

I got a few to have as back up parts for my genuine ones. I dont use them very much, but they are really well made and except for the knurling, its identical in quality and performance.

Holds 3ml and so easy to refill, just pour, no needle tips needed

The used one is barely used and in great condition; comes with original package and spares etc. 15.00
The new and unused one, 20.00

take em both for 30 shipped.

Both include first class shipping and tracking.

PayPal Only and Please pay using the option for goods and services so we are both protected.

fev vs-0001.jpeg fev vs-0002.jpeg fev vs-0003.jpeg fev vs-0004.jpeg

Last edited:

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Oh definitely, Most people that like big giant clouds use it without the little screw/ air reducers. It comes with 2 different diameter screws or you can leave it off , which is how I used it.

Im not a big cloud chaser but do like it somewhere in between. I use the big sized FEVs daily for years, I love em.

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
jm16-fevvs-001.jpg This is one of the couple others I have, not sure if this is the genuine, might be, but this can let you see how it looks on a 16mm 14500 mod.

I know, its not the sleekest, nor high tech beauty, but they work so well, no leaks , so easy to set up. Dont know how, but they have the best flavor and so forgiving. Honestly, its nice :) Huge fan base in Europe and especially in Germany.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors